Black Friday Ads for 2016

Can you smell it? A whisper of cologne, a hint of spice, and a little bit of sweetness.  No, it’s not your wrinkled shirt laying in the corner from last weeks late night out… but it’s the smell of Black Friday in the air.

Well, folks, even though Thanksgiving is still a ways away it’s time to start planning our Black Friday weekend shopping. We’ve put together our favorite deals and stores for 2016 (see below) and will be updating the details as we get closer to the big day.

Nike black fridayRumor: Expect Nike.com to bring back their coupon where you’ll save an extra 25% off already reduced clearance items. Factory Outlet stores are expected to offer 20% off storewide. Learn More timberland black fridayRumor: Timberland.com has historically offered 25% to 30% off the entire store plus free shipping with coupon code. We will also likely see select boots at up to 40% off. Learn More
Under Armour black fridayRumor: During the last few years, Under Armour’s BF sale hasn’t changed so you’re likely to see the same again here in 2016: 25% off all UA hoodies and free shipping on your entire purchase of over $50.00. You can also score up to 40% in their clearance outlet section which typically sees new items added before the busy Thanksgiving weekend. Learn More timberland black fridayRumor: Pandora releases their limited edition U.S. holiday charm on Black Friday both online at their official website and through their authorized resellers so keep your eyes open for that. We are also expecting another free gift with minimum purchase (in 2015 it was a free $75-valued bangle with $125 or more purchase). Learn More
Zara black fridayRumor: Last year Zara offered 30% storewide for a little more than 24 hours for both in-store and online shoppers in the United States and UK. Zara is pretty tight lipped about the sale so it’s unlikely we will know more until the hours leading up to the event on Thursday afternoon. Stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. Learn More Eddie Bauer black fridayRumor: Eddie Bauer typically offers 30% off storewide on Thanksgiving day and up to 50% off select items the next day on Black Friday. They almost always have doorbuster fleece jackets priced at around $30.00 or so. Learn More
Hollister black fridayRumor: You can expect to see most of Hollister’s retail locations opening at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day. Both in 2015 and 2014 they had 50% off EVERYTHING storewide for both online and store shoppers so you can expect that to return once again. Learn More Davids Bridal black fridayRumor: If you’re getting marred soon and you’re like most of us that live on a budget, the check out David’s Bridal BF sale starting Thursday morning. Last year you could sale up to 20% on your entire purchase, including your gown, 25% off all wedding invitations, and 50% on save the dates. Learn More
Crocs black fridayRumor: Crocs.com is expected to again offer up to 40% off your entire purchase storewide along with a few doorbuster deals at up to 60% off select clogs (although these tend to sell out really quickly). Sale should be live by early Thursday morning. Learn More Coach black fridayRumor: Coach likes to use discounts thresholds during their Black Friday sale so you can expect to save more when you spend more. Last year it was 20% off orders of up to $250, 25% off orders of $250 to $500, and 30% off orders of $500+. Learn More
Sephora black fridayRumor: Sephora stores are likely to open again on Thursday from 6:00PM to 1:00AM, and then re-open friday morning at 6:00AM. They typically compile at set of $10.00 and $15.00 beauty deals across a number of brands which end up saving you up to 80% off the list price. Learn More Coach black fridayRumor: Expect to see Tory Burch to release a coupon code to help you save 30% off your entire online purchase of $250+. Outlet stores typically offer something slightly different but the overall savings will likely be similar. Just be prepared to wait in line as their outlet stores are usually packed all weekend long. Learn More
Ugg black fridayRumor: Ugg will likely pull out a few pairs of boots and offer 20% off on them (last year it was the Bailey Button and Bailey Bow boots). You’ll also be able to save up to 30%, or maybe even more, on some of their last chance clearance items. Ugg Factory Outlets tend to hide their best deals at the back of the store with clearance shoes at up to 50% off. Learn More Uniqlo black fridayRumor: Keep an eye out for UNIQLO to bring back that $1, $5 and $10 doorbuster specials on Thanksgiving day along with storewide deals on everything from winter coats to shirts and everything in between. There was also a $15 off promo code available when you spent $100+. Learn More




Sonos black fridayRumor: Each year is a bit different at Sonos so this store’s a bit harder to predict. Last year it was $50.00 off their Play:1 2-room starter kit (the offer was good all the way through Christmas). The year before that it was a free $50.00 gift card with any PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5 or PLAYBAR system purchase. Learn More Michael Kors black fridayRumor: Expect to see up to $200 savings with free shipping store-wide the entire day on Friday with certain specials following afterwards up through Cyber Monday. That not only includes their handbags but you’ll also be able to find good deals on clothes, shoes and watches. Learn More
Ray Ban black fridayRumor: If a new pair of shades is what you need, like the popular Wayfarers, Clubmasters and Aviators, then we are 99% certain that on Black Friday you’ll be able to get 30% off storewide on whichever pair you choose at rayban.com. Learn More Lego black fridayRumor: If your kid love Legos, then you’ll be able to find some pretty good bargains at lego.com. Expect to see up to 50% off select sets and a free limited-edition holiday set with minimum purchase (likely at $99.00+). Learn More
Walmart black fridayRumor: Coming soon! Target black fridayRumor: Coming soon!
Best Buy black fridayRumor: From TV’s to iPads, Xbox games to major appliance, Best Buy goes all out on the deals for Black Friday. But best of all, you don’t have to stand out in front of the store for days anymore as you’ll find just about all of the same doorbuster deals online as well. Look for the sale to begin online Wednesday night and in-stores on Thanksgiving day at 5:00PM. Learn More KitchenAid black fridayFor all of you dreaming of a beautiful new KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer, then you’ll see them on sale at a number of different stores. Sale prices typically range from $200 to $300 depending on the model and color you end up choosing. We are tracking all of the best Black Friday deals and are updated the list as we get more leaks all the way up to Thanksgiving. Learn More.
Home Depot black fridayRumor: Home Depot is one of those stores that threatens to sue if websites leak their Thanksgiving ad scans early so we unfortunately can’t post it here early. But based on past sales, you can expect to see 99-cent poinsettias, $99 tool combo deals from Ryobi, Milwaukee, Makita, Dewalt, and Ridgid, and up to 50% off on refrigerators and washer-dryer sets. Learn More Dyson black fridayRumor: Expect to see Dyson offer up to $200.00 off select vacuums, free shipping, and even a free gift with purchase on certain models when purchased at dyson.com. Retailers including Target, Best Buy, and Bed, Bath & Beyond as likely to also run some pretty good deals as well. Keep your fingers crossed that the super cool new Dyson Supersonic hair dryer will be on sale as well. Learn More
Starbucks black fridayRumor: Coming soon! Tire Rack black fridayRumor: Coming soon!
iRobot Roomba black fridayRumor: Coming soon! crate and barrel black fridayRumor: Coming soon!




Swarovski black fridayRumor: Coming soon! Victorias Secret black fridayRumor: Coming soon!
Michaels black fridayRumor: Coming soon! Levis black fridayRumor: Coming soon!
Puma black fridayRumor: Coming soon! Carters black fridayRumor: Coming soon!
Abercrombie and Fitch black fridayRumor: Coming soon! Toms Shoes black fridayRumor: Coming soon!

For all the other stores that we’re tracking for 2016, you can browse the full list to your left (or at the bottom of the page if you’re on a mobile device). We are also monitoring the best offers for Cyber Monday so be sure to see some of those as well. If the store you’re interested in is not on this list or if you are a retailer or manufacturer that would like us to add your store to our list, then please contact us and we’ll do our best to add it here to BlackerFriday.com!

Happy deal hunting from all of us!