We’ve still got a long ways to go until Big Lots’ Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last updated on Thursday November 5, 2020: We just received a copy Big Lot’s official Black Friday ad. All 4 pages are posted below.
Their 4-days of deals are valid November 25-28, 2020 or while supplies last. Stores are open on Thanksgiving day from 7:00AM to 1:00PM, and then reopen on Black Friday at 6:00AM. Happy bargain hunting!
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Big Lots typically runs their Black Friday sale for three days — from Thanksgiving day through Saturday night. But this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic they are giving you one extra day, now starting on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
- Confirmed start date: Wednesday November 25, 2020.
- Confirmed end date: Saturday November 28, 2020 or while quantities last.
What should I buy?
Big Lots often runs similar types of deals from year to year. Here’s what you should be on the lookout for this year:
- Furniture — Always a popular item at Big Lots is their doorbuster rocker recliner deal. Last year they had 4 different styles available all priced at just $189/each (a savings of $110). To go with it you could have also picked up a new sectional sofa for just $679. Both the sectional and recliner was their lowest price ever offered. You can expect at least three pages of other furniture deals in Big Lots’ Black Friday ad this year.
- Holiday decor — With Thanksgiving weekend officially kicking off the holiday season there’s no better time to restock your holiday supplies and Christmas home decor. Last year select artificial Christmas trees were 50% off, outdoor lawn decor was 25% off, gift wrapping was 20% off, and ornament tubes were buy-one get-one 50% off. Among the specials, our favorite was the cute set of 3 LED Deer Family lawn figures sale priced at just $70 for the set.
- Snacks — If you’re planning on hosting a holiday party this year then there’s no better time to fill up your pantry with snacks and sweets for your guests. Last year 2-liter bottles of Coca-Cola, 7up and Dr. Pepper were 77¢ each (limit 4 per person). They also has buy-one get-one free on assorted M&M, Reese’s, Hersey’s Kisses, and Ghirardelli chocolates.
- Toys — There’s always something at Big Lots for kids young and old to bring a smile to their face when opening up their presents under the Christmas tree. Last year all Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, V-tech, Leap Frog and Shopkins toys were included in a mix and match offer, buy-two get-one free. They also had both the Craig Drone and Radio Control Thunder Tumbler on sale for 50% off.
- Small appliances — Need a new air fryer, multi-cooker or coffee maker? Then you’ll likely to find a doorbuster deal on one or all of them at up to 50% off, many starting at just $9.99. Also be on the lookout for their vacuum bargains; last year select upright and cordless vacuums were on sale for 30% off.
Need to see some of Big Lots’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
What are you planning on getting at this year’s Black Friday sale at Big Lots? Maybe some new furniture? Leave your comments below.