We’ve still got a long ways to go until Sam’s Club’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
For those of you planning on shopping Sam’s Club’s Black Friday sale this year you should have plenty of time to do so — Last year the sale ran for a full 10 days! Then they came back immediately afterwards with a new one-day-only Cyber Monday sale. So if they continue with the same sales schedule here in 2021 then these are the Black Friday start and end dates that you can expect to see:
- Expected BF sale start date: Friday November 19, 2021 (that’s a full week before Black Friday). Just note that historically all stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Expected BF sale end date: Sunday November 28, 2021 or while in-stock supplies last.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale: Monday November 29, 2021, online only.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Sam’s Club’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
Our Favorite Deals for 2021
Sam’s Club’s Black Friday ad is usually much shorter than the ones you’ll see at their top big box competitors like Target, Costco, Amazon and Kohl’s. However there are still plenty of compelling deals worth taking advantage of. Here’s some of the deals you should be on the lookout for this year:
- Televisions — TV’s are always a big seller over the holiday weekend and it’s not hard to imagine why; the prices just keep going down and the screen quality keeps improving. If your current TV is feeing it’s age or if you have room for something much bigger, then don’t miss out on what Sam’s Club has to offer. One of our favorite deals in the past was a huge 82” LG 4K UHD HDR SmartTV sale priced for $1599. It came with free shipping and a free $150 Sam’s Club store gift card. On the smaller side you had a 65” Samsung Curved Class-7-Series 4K UHD HDR SmartTV on sale for $599 and a 40” Vizio Class-D-Series 1080p SmartTV on sale for $159.88.
- Gaming — You’ll find pretty much the same PS5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch bundle deals as you will at Walmart, GameStop and Best Buy, but you’ll also find other games and accessories not found anywhere else. Among our favorites last year was the NBA Jam arcade on sale for $399.98 + free shipping. There was also a Legends Gamer Table Top Arcade on sale for $179.98. And if you needed to improve your audio experience then the Bose Solo Soundbar Series II was on sale for $139.88 and Vizio V-Series 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and 2 Rear Speakers was on sale for $149.88 (the Sonos Beam Smart Soundbar Shadow Edition was on sale the year before for $299 with free shipping included).
- Home goods — Sam’s Club always has some nice upgrades featured for every room in your house. For your kitchen, last year the Viking 13-piece TriPly Cookwear set on sale for $199.88 and De’Longhi Magnifica Espresso Machine was on sale for $429. For your living room, the Hamilton Reversible Sectional with Sofa bed was on sale for $499 and the Mason Theater Power Recliner was on sale for $299. And for your bedroom, the Martha Stewart Goose Down Feather Comforter and Pillow Set was on sale starting at $49.98.
- Tires — You would be surprised to know how popular Tire Rack and Discount Tire are during their Black Friday events. There’s lots of tire deals to be found, and Sam’s Club is no exception. Be on the lookout to save up to $140 on sets of 4 tires from brands such as Michelin, BFGoodrich, Pirelli and Good Year. An extra 5% cash is also expected if you paid with your Sam’s Club Mastercard.
A full list of Sam’s Club’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. If you’re lucky then you may be able to find a good bargain before the holiday rush this Thanksgiving weekend. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday October 23, 2020: Sam’s Club’s Black Friday sale details have been officially announced! Scroll down the page to see the details and to view the flyer and this year’s store hours.
First time ever, Sam’s Club unveiled all its November deals in a single savings book — see below for all of the deals available over Thanksgiving weekend (the book was mailed to members’ homes the week of October 21, 2020). New for this year will be a “Ship from Club” option where online orders will be shipped out from your local warehouse when available to help you get your online order much sooner than normally.
Most of these “10 days of Thanks-Savings” specials will be live online only at samsclub.com from November 20-29, 2020 or while supplies last.
Are you interested in seeing some of Sam’s Club’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What’s on your Sam’s Club holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments below.