Updated on Wednesday October 20, 2021: Sam’s Club Black Friday sale details have been officially announced! Scroll down the page to view the flyer and this year’s sales dates.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
For those of you planning on shopping the deals at Sam’s Club this holiday season you will have plenty of time to do so — We will once again see an entire month of savings! Here are this year’s November and Black Friday sale start and end dates:
- November “Instant Savings” Event: Wednesday October 27, 2021 through Wednesday November 24, 2021.
- November “Savings Weekend”: Saturday—Monday, November 6—8, 2021.
- Black Friday sale dates: Thursday—Sunday, November 25—28, 2021. Just keep in mind that all stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Cyber Monday Savings Event: Monday—Tuesday, November 29—30, 2021 (online only).
A full list of Sam’s Club current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. If you’re lucky then you may be able to find a good bargain before the holiday rush this Thanksgiving weekend.
Sam’s Club Black Friday 2021 Ad
You’ll find the flyer for Sam’s Club Black Friday sale posted below. The offers advertised in this ad are available in stores and at samsclub.com from Thursday—Sunday, November 25—28, 2021 or while in-stock supplies last. Just keep in mind that all stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
Sam’s Club “Savings Weekend” Event
You’ll find the flyer for Sam’s Club “Savings Weekend” Event posted below. The offers advertised in this ad are available Saturday—Monday, November 6—8, 2021 or while in-stock supplies last.
Our Favorite Deals for 2021
Sam’s Club’s Black Friday ad is usually much shorter than the ones you’ll see at their top big box competitors like Target, Costco, Amazon and Kohl’s. However there are still plenty of compelling deals worth taking advantage of. Here’s some of the deals you should be on the lookout for this year:
- Televisions — TV’s are always a big seller over the holiday weekend and it’s not hard to imagine why; the prices just keep going down and the screen quality keeps improving. If your current TV is feeling it’s age or if you have room for something much bigger, then don’t miss out on what Sam’s Club has to offer. One of our favorite deals this year is the Vizio 65” M Series 4K HDR Smart TV on sale for $699 (that’s $100 off).
- Gaming — You’ll find pretty much the same Nintendo Switch bundle deals as you will at Walmart, GameStop, Kohl’s and Best Buy, but you’ll also find other games and accessories not found anywhere else (unfortunately, no PS5 or Xbox Series X deals this year). Be on the lookout for the Nintendo Switch Bundle on sale for $364.98. It includes the Neon console, headset, case and wireless controller.
- Home goods — Sam’s Club always has some nice upgrades featured for every room in your house. For your kitchen, a KitchenAid Stand mixer is on sale for $259.98 after $100 off. You’ll also find a Ninja Foodi NeverStick 14-Piece Cook-wear set on sale for $199.98 after $50 off. For your living room, the Enzo 3-Piece Leather Power Reclining Set is on sale for $3,299 after $700 off. And for your bedroom, get free shipping on select Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses and sets.
- Tires — You would be surprised to know how popular Tire Rack and Discount Tire are during their Black Friday events. There’s lots of tire deals to be found, and Sam’s Club is no exception. Be on the lookout to save up to $80 on sets of 4 tires from brands such as Michelin, BFGoodrich, Pirelli and Goodyear.
Want to see some of Sam’s Club’s previous Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view their ad archive.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What’s on your Sam’s Club holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments.