Updated on Friday August 19, 2022: We’re still working on getting more information about the Black Friday 2022 sale coming at Sam’s Club — including securing a scan of their ad, confirming the top deals and verifying the sale start/end dates — however, because we’ve been tracking their sales for a number of years now, we pretty much know what to expect. Here’s a summary of what we will likely see at their Black Friday sale this year (our predictions are based on historical trends we’ve seen at Sam’s Club):
- While Sam’s Club will likely have a few “Savings” events throughout November, their main Black Friday event is likely to begin on Thanksgiving day online and in stores a few hours later on Friday morning. The deals are usually live through Sunday night or while in-stock inventory lasts. A 48-hour Cyber Monday sale is expected to begin immediately afterwards on Monday morning.
- We are expecting to get a copy of this year’s Black Friday ad in late October (last year we posted it on Sunday October 24th). You can expect it to be about 12 pages long.
- If shopping in-stores, all locations will likely again be closed on Thanksgiving day itself. Stores are expected to open at 7:00AM on Friday morning.
- In terms of the deals, small kitchen appliances, furniture, outdoor recreation, personal electronics and TV’s are usually the featured categories you’ll find in their ad.
- You can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar items and deals return again here in 2022).
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
For those of you planning on shopping the deals at Sam’s Club this holiday season then you will likely have plenty of time to do so — We are expecting to once again see an entire month of savings. Here are this year’s November deals and Black Friday sale start and end dates that we are predicting:
- Expected November “Instant Savings” Event: Wednesday October 26, 2022 through Wednesday November 23, 2022.
- Expected November “Savings Weekend”: Saturday—Monday, November 5—7, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday sale dates: Thursday—Sunday, November 24—27, 2022. Just keep in mind that all stores nationwide are always closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Expected Cyber Monday Savings Event: Monday—Tuesday, November 28—29, 2022 (likely to take place online only).
We will be posting Sam’s Club’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
A full list of Sam’s Club current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. If you’re lucky then you may be able to find a good bargain before the holiday rush this Thanksgiving weekend.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Sunday October 24, 2021: You’ll find the flyer for Sam’s Club Black Friday sale posted below. The offers advertised in this ad are available in stores and at samsclub.com from Thursday—Sunday, November 25—28, 2021 or while in-stock supplies last. Just keep in mind that all stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
Sam’s Club “Savings Weekend” Event
You’ll find the flyer for Sam’s Club “Savings Weekend” Event posted below. The offers advertised in this ad are available Saturday—Monday, November 6—8, 2021 or while in-stock supplies last.
Our Favorite Deals for 2022
Sam’s Club’s Black Friday ad is usually much shorter than the ones you’ll see at their top big box competitors like Target, Costco, Amazon and Kohl’s. However there are still plenty of compelling deals worth taking advantage of. Here’s some of the deals you should be on the lookout for this year:
- Televisions — TV’s are always a big seller over the holiday weekend and it’s not hard to imagine why; the prices just keep going down and the screen quality keeps improving. If your current TV is feeling it’s age or if you have room for something much bigger, then don’t miss out on what Sam’s Club has to offer. One of our favorite deals last year was the Vizio 65” M Series 4K HDR Smart TV that was on sale for $699 ($100 off).
- Gaming — You’ll find pretty much the same Nintendo Switch bundle deals as you will at Walmart, GameStop, Kohl’s and Best Buy, but you’ll also find other games and accessories not found anywhere else (no PS5 or Xbox Series X deals last year but we may see some this year).
- Home goods — Sam’s Club always has some nice upgrades featured for every room in your house. For your kitchen, last year a KitchenAid Stand mixer was on sale for $259.98 after $100 off. They also had a Ninja Foodi NeverStick 14-Piece Cook-wear set on sale for $199.98 after $50 off. For your living room, the Enzo 3-Piece Leather Power Reclining Set was on sale last year for $3,299 after $700 off. And for your bedroom, free shipping was offered on select Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses and sets.
- Tires — You would be surprised to know how popular Tire Rack and Discount Tire are during their Black Friday events. There’s lots of tire deals to be found, and Sam’s Club is no exception. Be on the lookout to save up to $80 on sets of 4 tires from brands such as Michelin, BFGoodrich, Pirelli and Goodyear.
Need to see some of Sam’s Club’s previous Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view their ad archive.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What’s on your Sam’s Club holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments.