Updated on Friday October 23, 2020: Sam’s Club’s Black Friday sale details have been officially announced! Scroll down the page to see the details and to view the flyer and this year’s store hours.
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
For those of you planning on shopping Sam’s Club’s Black Friday sale this year you should have plenty of time to do so as
the sale typically lasts over the entire 4-day Thanksgiving weekend the sale will be EXTENDED due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and will now run for 10 days straight. Here’s what’s coming:
- Confirmed start date:
Thursday November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving day).Friday November 20, 2020 (that’s a full week before Black Friday). Just note that all stores are closed all day on Thanksgiving day itself just like many other stores and malls/outlets this year.
- Confirmed end date: Sunday November 29, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Confirmed Cyber Monday sale: Monday November 30, 2020 for one day only, online only.
Sam’s Club Black Friday 2020 Ad
First time ever, Sam’s Club unveiled all its November deals in a single savings book — see below for all of the deals available over Thanksgiving weekend (the book was mailed to members’ homes the week of October 21, 2020). New for this year will be a “Ship from Club” option where online orders will be shipped out from your local warehouse when available to help you get your online order much sooner than normally.
Most of these “10 days of Thanks-Savings” specials will be live online only at samsclub.com from November 20-29, 2020 or while supplies last.
A full list of Sam’s Club’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. If you’re lucky then you may be able to find a good bargain before the holiday rush this Thanksgiving weekend. Good luck!
Our Favorite Deals for 2020
Sam’s Club’s Black Friday ad is usually much shorter than the ones you’ll see at their top big box competitors like Target, Costco, Amazon and Kohl’s. However there are still plenty of compelling deals worth taking advantage of. Here’s some of the deals you should be on the lookout for this year:
- Televisions — TV’s are always a big seller over the holiday weekend and it’s not hard to imagine why; the prices just keep going down and the screen quality keeps improving. If your current TV is feeing it’s age or if you have room for something much bigger, then don’t miss out on what Sam’s Club has to offer. One of our favorite deals last year was a huge 82” LG 4K UHD HDR SmartTV sale priced for $1599. It came with free shipping and a free $150 Sam’s Club store gift card. On the smaller side you had a 65” Samsung Curved Class-7-Series 4K UHD HDR SmartTV on sale for $599 and a 40” Vizio Class-D-Series 1080p SmartTV on sale for $159.88.
- Gaming — You’ll find pretty much the same PS4, Xbox One X and S, and Nintendo Switch bundle deals as you will at Walmart, GameStop and Best Buy, but you’ll also find other games and accessories not found anywhere else. Among our favorites last year was the XShot Laser360 laser tag set on sale for $19.98, the Arcade1Up Head-to-Head table with stools on sale for $399.98, and the Respawn Gaming Chair on sale for $119.98 (comparable to those offered from DXRacer). And if you needed to improve your audio experience then the Sonos Beam Smart Soundbar Shadow Edition was on sale for $299 with free shipping included if purchased online.
- Home goods — Sam’s Club always has some nice upgrades featured for every room in your house. Last year 2-pack Bamboo or Copper pillows were on sale for $10.98, a 60”x70” 15-lb weighted blanket was on sale for $39.98 and the Member’s Mark Oversized Cozy Throw was on sale for $9.98. And for those of you won’t be venturing into a gym until the COVID-19 pandemic is completely over, be on the lookout for treadmills and other workout equipment on sale. Last year the Pro-Form 965 CT Smart Treadmill was on sale for $499 with free shipping also included (compare to those offered at Bowflex).
- Tires — You would be surprised to know how popular our Tire Rack and Discount Tire pages are on Black Friday. There’s lots of tire deals to be found, and Sam’s Club is no exception. Last year you could have saved up to $140 on a set of 4 tires from Michelin, BFGoodrich, Pirelli or Good Year. An extra 5% cash back was also available if you paid with your Sam’s Club Mastercard.
Are you interested in seeing some of Sam’s Club’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What’s on your Sam’s Club holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments below.