We’re already looking forward to Apple’s Black Friday 2023 sale. And although we still have a long ways to go, you can already slowly start planning for the event. Check out last year’s ad and offer details posted below to get a general idea of the type of deals that they like to run. And if you join our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know once their Black Friday 2023 ad is posted.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 17, 2022: The official Black Friday 2022 sale details from Apple have just been revealed!
Similar to last year, you’ll be able to earn up to $250 in Apple gift cards with the purchase of select products at an Apple retail store or on their site during their four-day shopping event. The offer runs from Black Friday through Cyber Monday (Nov 25-28, 2022) or while supplies last. See below for the featured items, gift card amounts and terms. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
For the last 5 years in a row, Apple has been running their Black Friday sales from Thanksgiving day through Cyber Monday, both in-stores and online. So what about this year? The same sales schedule continues!
- Confirmed Black Friday sale, start date: Friday November 25, 2022 at 12:00AM PST (that’s on Black Friday itself).
- Confirmed Black Friday sale, end date: Monday November 28, 2022 at 11:59PM PST, while quantities last (that’s on Cyber Monday).
What did Apple offer at last year’s Black Friday sale? What about two years ago? We’ve got all of their previous years dating back to 2016. Follow the links below to see more.
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
What are planning on getting at Apple over Thanksgiving weekend? Maybe a new iPhone 14 Pro or Apple Watch Ultra/Series 8? Let us know in the comments!