We’re still waiting for the official Black Friday 2019 sale details from Apple and chances are we won’t have any advanced notice to their deals prior to them going live on Friday morning (Apple is super secretive with their promotions). However, it’s likely we’ll see something similar to to what they offered last year. Here’s what we are expecting:
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7 and 7 Plus purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Apple Watch, Series 3 purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Homepod, Apple TV 4K, and Beats products.
- $100 Apple Store gift cards on select iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro models.
- $200 Apple Store gift cards on select Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro computers.
On top of that, last year was the first year that Apple ever extended their Black Friday sale beyond Friday itself. It ran all weekend long through Cyber Monday. We’ll probably see the same thing again this year.
We’ll be posting Apple’s ad for 2019 right here on Blacker Friday the moment it’s announced (if you signup to our newsletter then you’ll be the the first to know the moment it’s available). Until then, you can check out some of last few Black Friday ads from Apple posted below to get a better idea of what’s to come.
What are planning on getting at Apple over Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
Updated on Friday November 23, 2018: Apple’s Black Friday weekend shopping event extravaganza is here! And the first time ever, Apple’s running their offers through Cyber Monday. We’ve posted their highlighted deals below. Enjoy!
Updated on Friday, November 24, 2017: Black Friday is officially here and so is the big sale at Apple!
Today only, shop at any Apple Store location, on apple.com, or by phone to get a gift card worth up to $150 with the purchase of select Apple products. That includes select older iPhone models (unfortunately not the iPhone X), Apple Watch Series 1, and select MacBooks, iMacs, and iPads. We’ve posted the details below so check it out!
See an Apple store or their website for official terms and conditions. Offer ends tonight at 11:59PM, November 24, 2017.
Updated November 22, 2016: For all of you hoping to pick up your Apple gear at discount at apple.com this Thanksgiving weekend, then you might actually have your chance this year on Black Friday! If you recall, last year they didn’t have a Black Friday sale.
Similar to what we’ve seen in the past, select items purchased at an Apple retail store or Apple.com on Black Friday will qualify for a free Apple Store gift card. Unfortunately only older products are included in the event so if you’re looking to get a good deal on the new MacBook Pro or an iPhone 7, then you’re out of luck.
Here are the products included in this year’s sale:
– Mac: $150 gift card (excludes MacBook Pro late 2016 models).
– iPad Pro: $100 gift card.
– Apple Watch Series 1: $25 gift card.
– Apple TV: $25 gift card.
– iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4: $50 gift card.
– iPhone 6s and 6s Plus: $50 gift card.
– iPhone SE: $25 gift card.
Apple has just announced their Black Friday deals and it’s pretty similar to last years deals with one important exception – iPhones, including the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, are now included in the offer! Just be sure to check the other deals on Apple products from resellers like Walmart or Best Buy as they often have lower prices than the Apple Store. Here are offers:
- iPhone – A $50.00 Apple gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c.
- iPad – A $50.00 Apple gift card with the purchase of iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, or iPad mini.
- Macs – A $100.00 Apple gift card on most models and configurations (see store for details and exceptions).
- AppleTV – A $25.00 Apple gift card with purchase.
- Beats by Dre headphones – A $25.00 Apple gift card with purchase.
The full Black Friday deals for 2014 are listed at Apple.com. Stores will open at 8:00AM and will close at 9:00PM so you’ll have plenty of time to pick up one of these offers.