Black Friday 2019 — What to Expect
Last updated on Saturday November 16, 2019: We’re still waiting for the official Black Friday 2019 sale details from Apple and chances are we won’t have any advanced notice to their deals prior to them going live on Friday morning (Apple is super secretive with their promotions). However, it’s likely we’ll see something similar to to what they offered last year. Here’s what we are expecting:
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7 and 7 Plus purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Apple Watch, Series 3 purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Homepod, Apple TV 4K, and Beats products.
- $100 Apple Store gift cards on select iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro models.
- $200 Apple Store gift cards on select Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro computers.
On top of that, last year was the first year that Apple ever extended their Black Friday sale beyond Friday itself. It ran all weekend long through Cyber Monday. We’ll probably see the same thing again this year.
We’ll be posting Apple’s Black Friday ad for 2019 right here on Blacker Friday the moment it’s announced (if you signup to our newsletter then you’ll be the the first to know the moment it’s available). Until then, you can check out some of last few BF ads from Apple posted below to get a better idea of what’s to come.
What are planning on getting at Apple over Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
Updated on Friday November 23, 2018: Apple’s Black Friday weekend shopping event extravaganza is here! And the first time ever, Apple’s running their offers through Cyber Monday. We’ve posted their highlighted deals below. Enjoy!
Need to see some of Apple’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.