It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Apple Store’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Sale Details
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: The official Black Friday sale details from Apple have just been released! Similar to last year, you’ll be able to earn up to $200 in Apple gift cards with on select products purchased at an Apple retail store or on their site during their four-day shopping event:
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select iPhone 8 and XR purchases. Also comes with one free year of Apple TV.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Apple Watch Series 3 purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Homepod, Apple TV 4K, and Beats products.
- $50 to $100 Apple Store gift cards on select iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro models.
- $200 Apple Store gift cards on select Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro computers.
Just like last year, Apple has extended their Black Friday sale beyond Friday itself. It runs all weekend long through Cyber Monday (ending on December 2, 2019 or while supplies last).
See below for full offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
What are planning on getting at Apple over Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
Need to see some of Apple’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.