It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Apple Store’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar free gift card with purchase offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
For the last two years in a row, Apple has extended their Black Friday sale beyond Friday-only. It now typically spans across most of the holiday weekend — Starting early in the morning on Black Friday and ending in the evening on Cyber Monday. We’re not expecting to see any changes to this sale schedule this year.
- Expected start date: Friday November 27, 2020 at 12:00AM PST.
- Expected end date: Monday November 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PST, while quantities last.
If you’re planning on shopping at your local Apple Store this thanksgiving weekend then it’ll be a good idea to check ahead to see what their store hours will be. Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic some locations may be closed or may have limited hours. You can also expect limits to the number of customers allowed inside the store, mask policies in place and social distancing enforced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: The official Black Friday sale details from Apple have just been released! Similar to last year, you’ll be able to earn up to $200 in Apple gift cards with on select products purchased at an Apple retail store or on their site during their four-day shopping event:
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select iPhone 8 and XR purchases. Also comes with one free year of Apple TV.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Apple Watch Series 3 purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Homepod, Apple TV 4K, and Beats products.
- $50 to $100 Apple Store gift cards on select iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro models.
- $200 Apple Store gift cards on select Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro computers.
Just like last year, Apple has extended their Black Friday sale beyond Friday itself. It runs all weekend long through Cyber Monday (ending on December 2, 2019 or while supplies last).
See below for full offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
Need to see some of Apple’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
What are planning on getting at Apple over Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments below.