Victoria’s Secret’s Black Friday 2019 Ad is Released!
Last updated on Monday November 25, 2019: Victoria’s Secret’s 6-page Black Friday was just leaked! Check it out below.
What’s on Sale?
Just as expected, VS has brought back their very popular free tote bag offer that’s yours with any $75.00+ purchase (while supplies last). You’ll also get a free blanket if you spend $150 or more (also while supplies last). The doorbuster deals this year include bras on sale for up to 50% off, PINK hoodies also on sale for $35, BOGO free sleep separates, teddy pullover’s on sale for $25 and a whole lot more. Plus they will have a Pink Nation coupon available to help you save an extra $35 off or so your total purchase of $125 or more.
As always, terms and conditions apply. There will be some exclusions. See store associate or their site for complete and official terms once the sale is live.
Sale Start & End Dates
Victoria’s Secret’s store hours will remain the same this year as they did last year with most retail locations opening at 6:00PM Thursday afternoon, Thanksgiving day, and staying open through the night until the end of day on Friday.
If shopping online, you’ll able to shop this year’s Black Friday sale starting Wednesday night, 10:00PM EST on November 27, 2019.
Victoria’s Secret’s Black Friday Ad Scan
What’s Hot This Season?
The Fall/Winter 2019 collection is out at Victoria’s Secret, and honestly, it’ hard to find something we don’t like. These models make everything look stunning (and sexy!). Here’s a few of our favorite picks that you can keep an eye out for when shopping the deals on Black Friday and over Thanksgiving weekend:
Cutout Tanga Panty: This delicate, soft and flexible panty features a triangle cut-out in the back for minimal rear coverage. Made from a cotton, nylon, and spandex mix for maximum breathability and durability. It’s available in five different colors.
High-waist Fleece Jogger: Part of Victoria Sport collection, these sweatpants feature super-soft and warm fleece to help keep you relaxed and cozy while sitting by the fireplace during these chilly winter evenings. You can also use them for both your jogging or as your PJ bottoms!
Lace Kimono: If you’re looking for a Christmas for both yourself and your husband or boyfriend then this is it. It’ll be a treat for his eyes to see you in this gorgeous, elegant robe. It features a relaxed fit, tied waist, and see-through lace. If you don’t believe me then be sure to check out the positive reviews on Victoria’s Secret’s site.
Lace-trim Plunge Long Line Bra: This is an online exclusive that you won’t find in stores. It features peek-a-boo lace, back hook-and-eye closures, mesh back, and gold logo hardware at the straps. It’s available in both blue and black.
There’s a lot more that’s new this season so be sure to take a look at the complete collection at Victoria’s Secret site.
What new lingerie or cosmetics are you planning on getting at Victoria’s Secret Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments section (you’ll find the comments at the very bottom of this page).
Updated on Wednesday November 14, 2018: Victoria’s Secret Black Friday ad has just leaked! We’ve posted all 5 pages below — Enjoy!
Here’s some of this year’s sale highlights:
- Free tote bag: As we’ve come to expect, Victoria’s Secret’s free Black Friday tote bag deal is back again this year. We’re not yet sure what the minimum purchase amount is to get it but last year it was yours free with any $75.00+ purchase (while supplies lasted). Angel cardholders will be the first to be able to get the tote offer as well as shop the Black Friday deals.
- The deals: VS is calling their sale this year the “Most Epic Black Friday Ever.” You’ll find 40% off PJ tops and bottoms, bras on sale for up to 50% off (priced as low as $35), PINK hoodies also on sale for as low as $35, BOGO free sleep separates, and PJ sets on sale for as low as $39.50 (many include free slippers).
- Store hours: Most stores will be open in the late afternoon on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. However you will need to contact your local store for their store hours as they will vary by location.
Good luck and happy bargain hunting this year!
If you can’t wait until Black Friday, then here are all of Victoria’s Secret’s current Thanksgiving weekend deals which just went live today!
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Victoria’s Secret? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.