Black Friday 2019 – What to Expect
Updated on Monday November 11, 2019: We are still patiently waiting for it — Walmart’s Black Friday ad is expected to arrive any time now. However, they just confirmed this year’s store hours and have posted their interactive Black Friday store maps for 2019.
When & Where to Shop
You’ll be able to pick up most of Walmart’s Black Friday specials both in stores and online. Historically Walmart’s doorbuster deals sell out quickly so we recommend shopping as soon as the sale goes live.
- Start date, online: Shop walmart.com beginning Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 10:00PM EST / 9:00PM CST / 7:00PM PST.
- Start date, in-stores: Stores open at 6:00PM in the afternoon on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 28, 2019. Lines will likely form hours prior to doors opening.
- End date: Prices valid until midnight or store closing time on Friday, November 29, 2019. As always, everything advertised is in limited quantities and only available “while supplies last”. Expect certain things to sell out early.
Black Friday Store Map
To help you out, you can plug in your zip code on their site and they’ll show you a store map with with the exact locations of where you can find everything. It’s pretty handy, but because the deals are not yet announced, it’s not much help at the moment. Looks like Walmart released it too soon — It’s since been removed from their site, but we were still able to capture the screenshot below.
We’ll get Walmart’s Black Friday ad posted here the moment it becomes available. Until then you can scroll down the page to take a look at last year’s sale highlights — You can expect to see some similar products and discount levels to return this year, especially on electronics and games.
A full list of Walmart’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. If you’re lucky then you may be able to find a good bargain before the holiday rush this Thanksgiving weekend. Good luck!
What do you plan on getting at Walmart on Black Friday weekend? A new TV? Some toys for your kids? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Monday November 12, 2018: Walmart’s HUGE Black Friday ad has just been released and we’ve posted it for you in it’s entirety for you here: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37. Enjoy!
You’ll be able to shop the deals online starting at 10:00PM EST/9:00PM CT on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (November 21, 2018). In stores the sale begins when doors open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, November 22, 2018). Wherever you end up shopping you’ll just have to shop fast because Walmart’s most popular doorbuster deals are known to sell out within minutes.
To help you get ready, Walmart has a store map app where you’ll know exactly where to go once the doors open. Because each store is different, just enter and save the store you plan on visiting this year. It’s available in both the Apple App and Goole Play stores.
In terms of the deals this year, here are some of our favorite finds:
- 40-inch Hisense 1080p TV on sale for $99 (model #40EU3000). Or go big with the 60-inch 4K Vizio Smart TV on sale for $498 (that’s $100 off — model #D60-F3).
- Sony Playstation 4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle on sale for $199.
- Hover-1 Liberty Hoverboard on sale for $99. Supports riders of up to 160 pounds.
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk Wireless on sale for $99 (was $149).
- Google Home Hub on sale for $99. You’ll also get $10 VUDU credit and 6 months of free YouTube Premium with your purchase.
- LG 37-inch 300-watt bluetooth sound bar on sale for $99 (that’s $130 off!). Comes with a wireless subwoofer. Model #SK3D.
- Samsung Chromebook 3 on sale for $99 (was $199).
- Apple iPad, 6th generation, on sale for $249 (was $329). Features a 32GB hard drive and Apple Pencil support.
- Vivitar Aero-View Video Drone on sale for $69 (was $129). It’s GPS enabled with follow-me technology and real-time video.
There’s a lot more good deals this year in Walmart’s Black Friday ad so be sure to check it out.
The sale begins early in the morning on Thursday, Thanksgiving day on their site and later that afternoon in-stores when they open at 6:00PM (that’s on November 23, 2017). If you’re planning on going to your nearest Walmart store to shop then be sure to get your color-coded store map ahead of time so you won’t waste time looking for things. The map will be available online or through Walmart’s App. Everything is in limited supplies and popular items are sure to once again sell out quickly this year.
Updated November 10, 2016: Our wait is finally over for one of this year’s most anticipated Black Friday ads – Walmart just released their full 34-page ad and we have it for you in it’s entirety. The first few pages are down below and the rest can viewed by following the page links at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
All deals go live early at 12:01AM Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day (11/24), on their site. For all of you brave enough to fight the crowded stores, all locations will open their doors at 6:00PM Thanksgiving Day. Just remember that the hottest items sell out within minutes so be sure to plan out your shopping list before the sale launches.