We still have a long ways to go until Walmart’s Black Friday 2019 sale arrives. But you can scroll down the page to check out the details from their last Black Friday sale to get an idea of what’s likely to come. Enjoy!
Updated on Monday November 12, 2018: Walmart’s HUGE Black Friday has just been released and can now be viewed at walmart.com. We’ve also posted it for you down below for your convenience. Enjoy!
You’ll be able to shop the deals online starting at 10:00PM EST/9:00PM CT on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (November 21, 2018). In stores the sale begins when doors open at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, November 22, 2018). Wherever you end up shopping you’ll just have to shop fast because Walmart’s most popular doorbuster deals are known to sell out within minutes.
To help you get ready, Walmart has a store map app where you’ll know exactly where to go once the doors open. Because each store is different, just enter and save the store you plan on visiting this year. It’s available in both the Apple App and Goole Play stores.
In terms of the deals this year, here are some of our favorite finds:
- 40-inch Hisense 1080p TV on sale for $99 (model #40EU3000). Or go big with the 60-inch 4K Vizio Smart TV on sale for $498 (that’s $100 off — model #D60-F3).
- Sony Playstation 4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle on sale for $199.
- Hover-1 Liberty Hoverboard on sale for $99. Supports riders of up to 160 pounds.
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk Wireless on sale for $99 (was $149).
- Google Home Hub on sale for $99. You’ll also get $10 VUDU credit and 6 months of free YouTube Premium with your purchase.
- LG 37-inch 300-watt bluetooth sound bar on sale for $99 (that’s $130 off!). Comes with a wireless subwoofer. Model #SK3D.
- Samsung Chromebook 3 on sale for $99 (was $199).
- Apple iPad, 6th generation, on sale for $249 (was $329). Features a 32GB hard drive and Apple Pencil support.
- Vivitar Aero-View Video Drone on sale for $69 (was $129). It’s GPS enabled with follow-me technology and real-time video.
There’s a lot more good deals this year in Walmart’s Black Friday ad so be sure to check it out. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
What do you plan on getting at Walmart on Black Friday weekend? A new TV? Some toys for your kids? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Thursday, November 9, 2017: Walmart’s Black Friday 2017 ad has just been released! We’ve scanned it in and have posted it below — Enjoy!
The sale begins on Thursday, Thanksgiving day at walmart.com and later that afternoon in-stores when they open at 6:00PM (that’s on November 23, 2017). If you’re planning on going to your nearest Walmart store to shop then be sure to get your color-coded store map ahead of time so you won’t waste time looking for things. The map will be available online or through Walmart’s App. Everything is in limited supplies and popular items are sure to once again sell out quickly this year.
Updated November 10, 2016: Our wait is finally over for one of this year’s most anticipated Black Friday ads – Walmart just released their full 34-page ad and we have it for you in it’s entirety. The first few pages are down below and the rest can viewed by following the page links at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
All deals go live early at 12:01AM Thursday morning, Thanksgiving day (11/24), on their site. For all of you brave enough to fight the crowded stores, all locations will open their doors at 6:00PM Thanksgiving Day. Just remember that the hottest items sell out within minutes so be sure to plan out your shopping list before the sale launches.