Updated on Thursday August 11, 2022: We’re still waiting to get more news about ZARA’s Black Friday sale — including a copy of their ad, featured deals and official 2022 sale dates — however, because we’ve been tracking their sales for nearly 10 years now, here’s a summary of what you can expect to see (our predictions are based on ZARA’s historical trends):
- ZARA’s Black Friday sale typically begins online in the late afternoon on Thanksgiving day (usually at 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT). 1-hour early access to the event is often given to those shopping through ZARA’s app. In-stores the sale begins on Black Friday itself when doors open. You can expect most locations to open earlier than usual.
- Unlike most of the other Black Friday sales that we track, ZARA’s Black Friday sale is typically a world-wide event that not limited to U.S. based shoppers.
- In terms of the deals, you can expect 20% to 40% off selected sale apparel for women, men and kids. You’ll also likely see up to 20% off select home goods. ZARA does not run storewide sales so be sure to keep in mind that not everything will be discounted.
- You can scroll down the page to view all of last year’s sale details to get a better idea of what’s likely to come once again here in 2022.
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
We’ve been tracking ZARA’s Black Friday sales for the last 8 years now and what’s become apparent is that their sales schedule repeats itself from year to year. Even with the global COVID-19 pandemic that hit us over two years ago, the only major differences we saw were in store hours is certain cities/countries; some stores had reduced hours while others in coronavirus hotspots were completely shut down. But the sale dates were mostly unaffected.
So what about this year? We’re expecting ZARA’s Black Friday sale start and end dates to stay pretty much the same again this year.
- Expected general BF start date, online: 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT on Thursday November 24, 2022. For those in Europe that is around 1:00AM on Friday November 25, 2022.
- Expected early BF access start date, app-only: ZARA offers a one hour head start to those who shop the sale through their app. That means it will begin at 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT on Thursday November 24, 2022.
- Expected BF start date, in-stores: Friday November 25, 2022 when doors open. Some locations will likely have extended hours, some even opening as early as 6:00am.
- Expected BF sale end date, online: Saturday November 26, 2022 at 2:59am ET / Friday November 25, 2022 at 11:59pm PT, or while supplies last.
- Expected BF sale end date, in-stores: When stores close their doors on Friday November 25, 2022. Historically, most locations were open late (until 10:00pm) but again this will likely vary again due to the pandemic.
We will be posting ZARA’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 25, 2021: Can you believe it? ZARA’s Black Friday sale is just hours away (historically it’s one of their best sales of the year so whatever you do, don’t miss it!). Let’s take a look at what’s coming!
This year ZARA will be running 40% off select clothing + 20% off select home goods starting later this afternoon. The sale usually runs for just one day only, starting late tonight and into Friday, both in stores and online. Shop today (Thursday November 25, 2021) at 6:00PM EST / 3:00PM PST in the app and 7:00PM EST / 4:00PM PST at zara.com. You can shop the deals tomorrow (Friday November 26, 2021) in stores.
For those of you living outside the United States, the good news is that ZARA typically runs their Black Friday offers worldwide. That means all of you folks living in Canada, the UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy – basically wherever ZARA has stores – you’ll be able to take advantage of the same storewide sale. Just remember that it’s only on in-stock inventory so if anything sells out early then you’re out of luck.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Keep in mind, ZARA’s Black Friday sale is not typically a storewide sale. That means any items that are not included in their sale section are not on sale. That’s usually everything from their current collection as well as gift card purchases, shipping and handling fees, and other services. You’ll also find that many of their most popular sale items will sell out partially (in certain sizes or colors) or completely before the official sale end date. Remember, ZARA offers no raincheck or substitutions on any sold out or non-in-stock inventory.
Where Can You Shop?
You can shop ZARA’s Black Friday sale both online and in-stores. What’s great about their Black Friday sale is that it extends to their global locations as well. So regardless if you’re shopping in Barcelona or Beijing, we’re expecting the offer to be available in all locations where ZARA operates.
Is ZARA Having a Cyber Monday Sale?
ZARA usually runs Cyber Monday sale a few days after their Black Friday sale. We’ll be posting all the important details once we learn more.
When’s ZARA’s Next Big Sale?
If you miss ZARA’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year then your next opportunity is likely to be at their Fall/Winter sale starting on December 25, 2022 (that’s in the afternoon on Christmas day itself, online). At last year’s sale you could have saved up to 45% off on select sale items. This is the time of the year that ZARA typically clears out remaining past-season’s inventory to make room for the upcoming Spring 2023 collection.
Then around mid-June we see ZARA’s Summer Sale (also known as their “semi-annual” sale). It lasts for about a week with sale prices ranging from 20% off to up to 50% off select items.
Because we don’t see that many big sale events coming from ZARA, stores always tend to be packed when their sales go live. We recommend hopping as early as possible so you don’t miss out on any deals or items in your size. If shopping online then be mindful of the official start times. Of course, everything is always “while supplies last”.
We’ve built quite an extensive archive of ZARA’s Black Friday ad scans over the years. You can check them out by following the links below.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What are you planning on getting at ZARA this holiday weekend? Let us know in the comments.