We’ve still got a long ways to go until Bath and Body Works’ Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: Thanksgiving is 3 days away but Bath & Body Work’s Black Friday 2020 sale begins now!
Shop in stores today (on bathandbodyworks.com Thursday) to get some of their best deals of the year. That includes their famous, once a year storewide buy-3 get-3 free mix and match offer. We’ve posted this year’s ad below with all the details.
Some exclusions will apply. See their site or store associate for official terms and conditions. Happy bargain hunting!
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Bath & Body Works’ has officially confirmed their 2020 Black Friday sales schedule. And as you can probably guess, it’s changing this year due to the current coronavirus pandemic.
- Start and end dates, in-stores only: Monday-Wednesday, November 23-25, 2020 (that’s in the days leading up to Thanksgiving). Unfortunately, the sale first begins IN-STORES ONLY which is unexpected given that we’re still in the middle of the global COVID-19 pandemic (most other stores are starting their online sales before their in-stores sales this year).
- Start date, online only: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 26, 2020. You can only shop the sale online on Thanksgiving day as all stores will be closed this year. Be sure to see our complete list of Thanksgiving day store and outlet/mall closures this year.
- Start and end dates, online and in-stores: all day on Friday November 27, 2020 or while supplies supplies last, whichever comes first.
Stores have historically opened at 6:00AM on Black Friday but due to COVID-19 your local store hours may be affected.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We reviewed Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the important things. It’s likely similar terms, exclusions and restrictions will return again this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- Any BOGO deals will exclude the Black Friday tote bags.
- The purchase of gift cards, 3rd party items and anything that is on clearance is typically excluded from additional discounts during their Black Friday sale.
- Offers valid only while supplies last on in-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be given for out of stock or sold out inventory.
We’re including a full list of Bath & Body Works’ current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Need to see some of Bath and Body Works’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up this Black Friday at Bath and Body Works? Let us know in the comments below.