Black Friday 2019 – What to Expect
Last updated on Tuesday November 12, 2019: We’re still waiting for Bath and Body Works to officially announce their Black Friday deals for 2019. We usually have a leaked ad available about a week before Thanksgiving so be on the lookout for that. If your signed up to our newsletter then you’ll be the first one to know when it’s out. Otherwise, be sure to check back again here at Blacker Friday for the latest Black Friday news, rumors and ad leaks from Bath and Body Works.
Our Bath and Body Works Black Friday sale predictions for 2019:
In terms of what to expect, it’s likely we’ll see a similar sale to the one from last year: A VIP Tote bag for $30.00 (filled with some of their best sellers worth over $115.00!), buy 3 get 3 free on just about everything storewide, and doorbuster deals starting at just $5.00 (you can scroll down the page to take a look at last year’s sale highlights). Store times will probably remain the same with most retail locations opening their doors at 6:00PM Thursday afternoon.
Black Friday Start & End Times
If history repeats itself this year, then here are the the start and end dates that we’re expecting for Bath & Body Works’s Black Friday sale this year:
- Expected start date, online: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 28, 2019 at 6:00AM ET.
- Expected start date, in-stores: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 28, 2019 when most stores open their doors at 6:00PM local time.
- Expected end date: Friday November 29, 2019 or while supplies supplies last, whichever comes first.
These dates and times are still just our predictions at this point and are subject to change. But whatever the dates and times end up being, try to shop early if you want to get your hands on one of their popular tote bags before they sell out.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We took the liberty of reviewing Bath & Body Works’s terms and conditions from last year so you don’t have to. Here are some of the important things you should know:
- Any BOGO deals will exclude the Black Friday tote bags.
- The purchase of gift cards, 3rd party items and anything that is on clearance is typically excluded from additional discounts during their Black Friday sale.
- Offers valid only while supplies last on in-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be given for out of stock or sold out inventory.
Until we have Bath and Body Work’s Black Friday ad, be sure to take a look at their current deals listed below. Right now you’ll be able to pick up some of your favorite candles, lotions, soaps, and body sprays at over 50% off at the end-of-season sale. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
What do you plan on picking up this Black Friday at Bath and Body Works? Let us know in the comments section (comments are located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Thursday November 22, 2018: Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday sale is now officially live! You can shop online or in stores when they open this afternoon at 6:00PM. Check out this year’s highlights, including their popular tote bag, in the ad posted below. Have a nice Thanksgiving weekend!
Need to see some of Bath and Body Works’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.