We’ve still got a long ways to go until Bath and Body Works’ Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
While last year most stores extended and shifted their Black Friday sales online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bath & Body Works’ was one of their few stores that bucked the trend and unexpectedly launched their Black Friday sale in-stores a few days BEFORE they did online. And as you can probably guess, we saw plenty of heated discussion on our Facebook page as a result of their decision.
So what about this year? How will Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday sale look like? It’s still too early for us to know but if they follow the same sales schedule then these are the start and end dates that you can expect to see:
- Expected BF sale start date, in-stores: Monday November 22, 2021 (that’s 3 days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF sale start date, online: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 25, 2021.
- Expected BF end date, online and in-stores: Friday November 26, 2021 or while supplies supplies last, whichever comes first. Then be on the lookout for a new round of deals coming soon after on Cyber Monday.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Bath & Body Works’ confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We reviewed Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the important things. It’s likely similar terms, exclusions and restrictions will return again this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- Any BOGO deals will exclude the Black Friday tote bags.
- The purchase of gift cards, 3rd party items and anything that is on clearance is typically excluded from additional discounts during their Black Friday sale.
- Offers valid only while supplies last on in-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be given for out of stock or sold out inventory.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: Thanksgiving is 3 days away but Bath & Body Work’s Black Friday 2020 sale begins now!
Shop in stores today (on bathandbodyworks.com Thursday) to get some of their best deals of the year. That includes their famous, once a year storewide buy-3 get-3 free mix and match offer. We’ve posted this year’s ad below with all the details.
Some exclusions will apply. See their site or store associate for official terms and conditions. Happy bargain hunting!
Need to see some of Bath and Body Works’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up this Black Friday at Bath and Body Works? Let us know in the comments below.