Updated on Sunday October 18, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Bath and Body Works’ Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar types of offers again this year!).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Bath & Body Works’ has officially confirmed their 2020 Black Friday sales schedule. And as you can probably guess, it’s changing this year due to the current coronavirus pandemic.
- Start and end dates, in-stores only: Monday-Wednesday, November 23-25, 2020 (that’s in the days leading up to Thanksgiving). Unfortunately, the sale first begins IN-STORES ONLY which is unexpected given that we’re still in the middle of the global COVID-19 pandemic (most other stores are starting their online sales before their in-stores sales this year).
- Start date, online only: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 26, 2020. You can only shop the sale online on Thanksgiving day as all stores will be closed this year. Be sure to see our complete list of Thanksgiving day store and outlet/mall closures this year.
- Start and end dates, online and in-stores: all day on Friday November 27, 2020 or while supplies supplies last, whichever comes first.
Stores have historically opened at 6:00AM on Black Friday but due to COVID-19 your local store hours may be affected.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We reviewed Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the important things. It’s likely similar terms, exclusions and restrictions will return again this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- Any BOGO deals will exclude the Black Friday tote bags.
- The purchase of gift cards, 3rd party items and anything that is on clearance is typically excluded from additional discounts during their Black Friday sale.
- Offers valid only while supplies last on in-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be given for out of stock or sold out inventory.
We’re including a full list of Bath & Body Works’ current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Wednesday November 27, 2019: Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and so is Bath & Body Work’s Black Friday sale!
Shop bathandbodyworks.com starting at 6:00AM ET on Thursday (Thanksgiving day) or in most stores when doors open at 6:00PM to get some of their best deals of the year. That includes their $30 tote bag filled with 8 must-have products, including 2 exclusive designs, 3 all-star fragrances and 2 candles (for the first time ever!). It’s valued at over $106. We’ve posted this year’s ad below. You’ll be able to see all the sale details posted on their site soon. Happy bargain hunting!
Bath and Body Works’s VIP Tote Bag
Here’s a leaked image of Bath and Body Works’ 2019 VIP Tote Bag. It’s not the best image, but it’ll give you a general idea of what their tote bag will look like this year.
Need to see some of Bath and Body Works’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up this Black Friday at Bath and Body Works? Let us know in the comments below.