It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Bath and Body Works’ Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Times
Below are the the start and end dates that we are expecting from Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday sale this year. They are based off of last year’s sale times.
- Expected start date, online: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 26, 2020 at 6:00AM ET.
- Expected start date, in-stores: Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 26, 2020 when most stores open their doors at 6:00PM local time.
- Expected end date: Friday November 27, 2020 or while supplies supplies last, whichever comes first.
Just remember that we’re still in the middle of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic and your local store hours may be affected. Some locations may be closed while others may have restricting in place to ensure proper social distancing in stores.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We reviewed Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the important things. It’s likely similar terms, exclusions and restrictions will return again this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- Any BOGO deals will exclude the Black Friday tote bags.
- The purchase of gift cards, 3rd party items and anything that is on clearance is typically excluded from additional discounts during their Black Friday sale.
- Offers valid only while supplies last on in-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be given for out of stock or sold out inventory.
We’re including a full list of Bath & Body Works’ current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Wednesday November 27, 2019: Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and so is Bath & Body Work’s Black Friday sale!
Shop bathandbodyworks.com starting at 6:00AM ET on Thursday (Thanksgiving day) or in most stores when doors open at 6:00PM to get some of their best deals of the year. That includes their $30 tote bag filled with 8 must-have products, including 2 exclusive designs, 3 all-star fragrances and 2 candles (for the first time ever!). It’s valued at over $106. We’ve posted this year’s ad below. You’ll be able to see all the sale details posted on their site soon. Happy bargain hunting!
Bath and Body Works’s VIP Tote Bag
Here’s a leaked image of Bath and Body Works’ 2019 VIP Tote Bag. It’s not the best image, but it’ll give you a general idea of what their tote bag will look like this year.
Need to see some of Bath and Body Works’s older Black Friday ads from previous years? Then follow the links below.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up this Black Friday at Bath and Body Works? Let us know in the comments below.