Updated on Friday September 23, 2022: Officials details about Bath and Body Works’ Black Friday 2022 sale are still yet to come — we’re working to secure a copy of their ad and confirm this year’s top deals and sale start/end dates. However, because we’ve been tracking their sales for almost a decade now, we pretty much know what to expect. Based on historical trends, here’s a look at what will likely come this year:
- Bath and Body Works’ will likely kick-off their Black Friday sale on Monday, three days before Thanksgiving, and end it on Saturday, the day after Black Friday or while in-stock supplies last.
- For the last two years many Bath and Body Works stores were closed on Thanksgiving day due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However with easing restrictions, you can expect many stores to open in the afternoon on Thanksgiving day itself.
- In terms of the deals, Bath and Body Works usually runs a buy-3 get-3 free mix and match offer across the store. Three of the lowest six regularly-priced products you choose are the ones that are free. Any BOGO deals will exclude sale priced items, clearance items and Black Friday tote bags.
- You can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar items and deals return again here in 2022).
As always, the latest Black Friday news from Bath and Body Works’ will be posted the moment we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
If Bath & Body Works runs a similar Black Friday sales schedule as they did last year then you can expect to have up to 6 days to shop the deals, while supplies last. Here are the sale start and end dates that we are predicting here in 2022:
- Expected BF sale start date: Monday November 21, 2022 (that’s 3 days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF sale end date: Saturday November 26, 2022 or while in-stock supplies last. Be on the lookout for a new round of Cyber Monday deals coming on Monday November 28, 2022.
We will be posting Bath & Body Works’ confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 22, 2021: Thanksgiving is 3 days away but Bath & Body Work’s Black Friday sale begins right now!
Shop in stores or at bathandbodyworks.com to get some of their best deals of the year. That includes their famous, once a year storewide buy-3 get-3 free mix and match offer. We’ve posted this year’s ad below with all the details.
Some exclusions will apply. See official sale terms and conditions posted below. Sale ends (online) on November 27, 2021 or while in-stock supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
We reviewed Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and pulled out some of the important things. It’s likely similar terms, exclusions and restrictions will return again this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- Any BOGO deals will exclude the Black Friday tote bags.
- The purchase of gift cards, 3rd party items and anything that is on clearance is typically excluded from additional discounts during their Black Friday sale.
- Offers valid only while supplies last on in-stock merchandise. No rain checks will be given for out of stock or sold out inventory.
Want to compare Bath and Body Works’ Black Friday deals to those from previous years? Then follow the links below to view their complete ad history spanning all the way back to 2014. Enjoy!
- 2021: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up this Black Friday at Bath and Body Works? Let us know in the comments below.