Updated on Friday October 23, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Sephora’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar types of offers again this year!).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Sephora generally runs the same Black Friday sale schedule from year to year. And although we’re in exceptional times right now due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, the online part of their sale will likely remain unchanged. The only changes possible are in local store hours, select store closures in hot spot regions and/or limits of how many customers are allowed inside.
- Expected start time, online: Thursday November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving Day) at 12:01AM EST.
- Expected start time, in-stores:
Thursday November 26, 2020 when most locations open their doors at 6:00PM local time.TBD. It’s been confirmed that all Sephora stores located within these malls/outlets will be closed for the entire day on Thanksgiving this year.
- Expected end time: Black Friday, November 27, 2020 or while supplies last. We’ve seen that Sephora’s best offers often sell out quickly.
Here’s a look at all of Sephora’s current offers and promotions. If you’re lucky then you’ll be able to take advantage of one of their bargains today before the holiday crowds hit the stores. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: Sephora’s Black Friday deals are now officially live at sephora.com. With prices slashed at up to 80% off, these won’t last long. Here are some of our favorite finds this year:
- The “Big Glam” deal from Benefit Cosmetics on sale for $15.00. It’s valued at $49.00.
- Becca Prime, Set & Glow set on sale for $15.00. It’s valued at $52.00.
- Philosophy’s Limited Edition Purity Made Simple on sale for $15.00. It’s valued at $27.00.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser in sale for $10.00. It’s normally priced at $20.00.
- Sephora Collection Sponge and Cleaner on sale for $10.00. It’s normally priced at $20.00.
- Too Faced “Better Than Sex” mascara at a special sale price of $13.00.
- Limited Edition Milk Makeup MVPs Set on sale for $39.00. It’s valued at $109.00.
See the remaining sale highlights posted in Sephora’s Black Friday ad below.
Does Sephora’s Black Friday Sale Require a Coupon?
No extra coupons are typically to take advantage of the advertised price for most of the specials you’ll find at Sephora’s Black Friday sale. However at times you may need to enter a code during checkout as shown in the example below (of course we’ll let you know if that’s the case this year!). We’ve noticed that the coupons sometimes offered over Thanksgiving weekend are usually reserved for Sephora’s Beauty Insider members — For example, at last year’s Cyber Monday sale there was a coupon to get a free sample bag with minimum $45 purchase.
Are you interested in seeing some of Sephora’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What are some of your favorite cosmetics this holiday season? Let us know in the comments section below.