Updated on Thursday October 1, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at ULTA’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar types of offers return again).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Below are the start and end times we are expecting to see at Ulta’s Black Friday sale here in 2020. Our predictions are based off last year’s sale schedule. While we’re not expecting changes to the online part of Ulta’s sale start date, it’s possible that your local store times and hours may vary this year due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Expected start date, online: Thursday, Thanksgiving day, at 3:00PM PT / 5:00PM CT / 6:00PM ET (November 26, 2020).
- Expected start date, in-stores: Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 26, 2020 when doors open. Most locations are expected to open at 5:00PM local time.
- Expected end time: The best doorbuster deals will likely sell out by Thursday evening, Thanksgiving day. Everything else will likely be available through the end of day on Saturday, November 28, 2020.
Our Favorite Deals for 2020
Some of the best deals at ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale are always listed as “beauty busters”, often found in the first few pages of their ad. While we don’t yet have ULTA’s specific deals for 2020 yet, you’ll find that the offers are somewhat similar from year to year. Here’s what you should be on the lookout for:
- ULTA Beauty Collection — For the last six years that we’ve been tracking ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale there’s always been a huge makeup kit featured on the front page of their ad. Last year it was their Glamour On The Go collection priced at $14.99. It was normally priced at $29.99 but valued at $200 if everything was purchased separately.
- All the 50% off deals — You’ll see a handful of beauty and makeup products on sale at 50% or more off. All of these are worth checking out and often sell out quickly. Some of these last year included a 3-piece Lashes & Lips kit from Too Faced on sale for $16 (a $41 value), Urban Decay’s Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette on sale for $27 (regularly priced at $54), The Body Shop’s Body Butter Holiday Kit on sale for $12.50 (normally $25), and NYX’s Professional Makeup Holiday Gifts sale priced from $12/each.
- Free gift with purchase — Besides all the Black Friday specials, if you shopped online last year then you could have received a free 8-piece gift with any $60 or more total purchase. It included a brush, eyeshadow palette, lipstick, concealer and carrying bag. The entire set was valued at $72 so definitely is was a great free gift and something not offered for in-store customers. Online shoppers also received free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
- In-store doorbusters — If you’ll be venturing out and shopping at your local ULTA Beauty store this year then be on the lookout for their five for $5 stocking stuffers to return again. Last year you could have picked up any five beauty products of your choice, with over 40 items to choose from normally priced at $2.99/each, for just $5.00.
You may not have to wait until ULTA’s Black Friday sale to pick up a good deal today. We’re including a list of all of their current offers and specials below which you can take advantage of today. Enjoy!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Sunday November 24, 2019: ULTA Beauty officially released their Black Friday ad on their site early this morning. We’ve got it scanned in for you below but you can also check it out at ulta.com.
Does Ulta Beauty’s Black Friday Sale Require a Coupon?
Typically no, it’s not required. Ulta’s advertised Black Friday specials are often already marked down both in stores and online. If you’ll need to use a code or print a coupon to take with you in-stores then we’ll let you know. All online codes are entered into the “add coupon code” field during the first step of the checkout process (as shown in the example below). Just remember that Ulta Beauty usually does not let you combine codes with any other coupon offers you may have.
Are you interested in seeing some of Ulta’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
What are you planning on getting at ULTA Beauty this Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments below.