We’ve still got a long ways to go until ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last updated on Wednesday November 18, 2020: ULTA Beauty’s 4-page Black Friday 2020 ad is here. We’ve got it scanned in for you below as well as a few screenshots from the BF preview that’s now posted at ulta.com. Enjoy!
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Below are ULTA’s Black Friday sale start and end dates this year. The sale begins much earlier than usual due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Confirmed start date, online:
Thursday, Thanksgiving day, at 3:00PM PT / 5:00PM CT / 6:00PM ET (November 26, 2020)Saturday November 21, 2020 at 8:00PM CT at ulta.com.
- Confirmed start date, in-stores:
Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 26, 2020 when doors open. Most locations are expected to open at 5:00PM local time.Sunday November 22, 2020. However the deals on the last page of their ad will begin on Tuesday November 24, 2020. Remember, you will have the option to shop online and use in-store or curbside pickup if you have an ULTA Beauty store nearby.
- Confirmed end date: Saturday, November 28, 2020 or while supplies last (it’s likely that their best deals will sell out early).
Note: all ULTA Beauty stores will be closed for the entire day on Thanksgiving day this year.
ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday 2020 Ad Scan
We’re including a complete list of ULTA Beauty’s current offers and specials below. Be sure to check out what’s avialable today before heading out to shop. Happy bargain hunting!
Our Favorite Deals for 2020
Some of the best deals at ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale are always listed as “beauty busters”, often found in the first few pages of their ad. Here’s what you should be on the lookout for:
- ULTA Beauty Collection — For the last six years that we’ve been tracking ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale there’s always been a huge makeup kit featured on the front page of their ad. Last year it was their Glamour On The Go collection priced at $14.99. It was normally priced at $29.99 but valued at $200 if everything was purchased separately.
- All the 50% off deals — You’ll see a handful of beauty and makeup products on sale at 50% or more off. All of these are worth checking out and often sell out quickly. Some of these last year included a 3-piece Lashes & Lips kit from Too Faced on sale for $16 (a $41 value), Urban Decay’s Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette on sale for $27 (regularly priced at $54), The Body Shop’s Body Butter Holiday Kit on sale for $12.50 (normally $25), and NYX’s Professional Makeup Holiday Gifts sale priced from $12/each.
- Free gift with purchase — Besides all the Black Friday specials, if you shopped online last year then you could have received a free 8-piece gift with any $60 or more total purchase. It included a brush, eyeshadow palette, lipstick, concealer and carrying bag. The entire set was valued at $72 so definitely is was a great free gift and something not offered for in-store customers. Online shoppers also received free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
- In-store doorbusters — If you’ll be venturing out and shopping at your local ULTA Beauty store this year then be on the lookout for their five for $5 stocking stuffers to return again. Last year you could have picked up any five beauty products of your choice, with over 40 items to choose from normally priced at $2.99/each, for just $5.00.
Does ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday Sale Require a Coupon?
Typically no, it’s not required. ULTA’s advertised Black Friday specials are often already marked down both in stores and online. If you’ll need to use a code or print a coupon to take with you in-stores then we’ll let you know. All online codes are entered into the “add coupon code” field during the first step of the checkout process (as shown in the example below). Just remember that ULTA Beauty usually does not let you combine codes with any other coupon offers you may have.
Are you interested in seeing some of ULTA’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
What are you planning on getting at ULTA Beauty this Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments below.