We’ve still got a long ways to go until ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
ULTA’s Black Friday sale last year started on the Saturday before Thanksgiving weekend and ran for a week until the following Saturday (the day after Black Friday), while supplies lasted. The sale begin a few days earlier than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and because it’s still not completely over yet, we’re expecting a similar extended sales schedule again this year. Here’s a look at our predicted Black Friday start and end dates this year:
- Expected BF start date, online:
Thursday, Thanksgiving day, at 3:00PM PT / 5:00PM CT / 6:00PM ET (November 25, 2021)Saturday November 20, 2021 at 8:00PM CT at ulta.com.
- Expected BF start date, in-stores:
Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 25, 2021 when doors open. Most locations are expected to open at 5:00PM local time.Sunday November 21, 2021. However a select number of doorbuster deals are expected to begin on Tuesday November 23, 2021. Note: all ULTA Beauty stores were closed for the entire day on Thanksgiving day itself last year.
- Expected BF end date: Saturday, November 27, 2021 or while supplies last (it’s likely that their best deals will sell out early).
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. ULTA’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
We’re including a complete list of ULTA Beauty’s current offers and specials below. Be sure to check out what’s available today before heading out to shop. Happy bargain hunting!
Our Favorite Deals for 2021
This is now the 8th year that we’ve been tracking ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday deals and over the year’s we’ve gotten to know their sales pretty well. So what should you be on the lookout for when browsing their ad? Well, many of best offers are known as “beauty busters” which can usually be found on the first few pages of their ad. These typically include:
- The ULTA Beauty Collection — ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday sale always has a huge makeup kit featured on the front page of their ad. Last year it was the “Beauty Box Prism Edition” priced at $14.99, which was 50% off the regular list price. However it’s total value was well over $200 if you were to purchase everything separately.
- All the 50% off deals — You’ll see a handful of beauty and makeup products on sale at 50% or more off. All of these are worth checking out and often sell out quickly. Some of past year’s deals included a 3-piece Lashes & Lips kit from Too Faced on sale for $16 (a $41 value), Urban Decay’s Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette on sale for $27 (regularly priced at $54), The Body Shop’s Body Butter Holiday Kit on sale for $12.50 (normally $25), and NYX’s Professional Makeup Holiday Gifts sale priced from $12/each.
- Free gift with purchase — Besides all the Black Friday specials, if you shopped online last year then you could have received a Plush Robe or Throw with any fragrance purchase of $60 or more.
- In-store doorbusters — If you’ll be venturing out and shopping at your local ULTA Beauty store this year then be on the lookout for their five for $5 stocking stuffers to return again. Last year you could have picked up any five beauty products of your choice, with over 40 items to choose from normally priced at $2.99/each, for just $5.00 for all five.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Wednesday November 18, 2020: ULTA Beauty’s 4-page Black Friday 2020 ad is here. We’ve got it scanned in for you below as well as a few screenshots from the BF preview that’s now posted at ulta.com. Enjoy!
Does ULTA Beauty’s Black Friday Sale Require a Coupon?
Typically no, it’s not required. ULTA’s advertised Black Friday specials are often already marked down both in stores and online. If you’ll need to use a code or print a coupon to take with you in-stores then we’ll let you know. All online codes are entered into the “add coupon code” field during the first step of the checkout process (as shown in the example below). Just remember that ULTA Beauty usually does not let you combine codes with any other coupon offers you may have.
Are you interested in seeing some of ULTA’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
What are you planning on getting at ULTA Beauty this Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments below.