Almost as fast as Ulta’s Black Friday sale ends, their Cyber Monday sale begins! So what’s coming this year?
It’s a bit too early for us to have a copy of Ulta’s Cyber Monday ad but you can expect to see a similar type of sale as the did last year with up to 50% off doorbuster deals, free gifts with minimum purchase, free shipping, and an extra coupon to save on your entire purchase. You can scroll down the page to see last year’s ad to get a general idea of what’s likely to come. Obviously the deals will be different this time around but the sale should somewhat mirror last year’s.
As we always do, we’ll upload a complete copy of Ulta’s Cyber Monday ad scan the moment we are able to secure a copy. Check back soon for all the latest updates or join our newsletter and we’ll keep you informed.
What’s on your Ulta Cyber Monday shopping list this year? We’d love to know — Leave your response in the comments section located at the bottom of this page.
Updated on Sunday November 25, 2018: Ulta’s Black Friday sale is officially behind us but the deals are not over yet. Say hello to their Cyber Monday sale that goes live later tonight! Here’s what you need to know:
- Sale runs from Sunday Nov. 25 at 7:00PM CT through Tuesday Nov. 27 at 2:00AM CT, or while supplies last.
- This is an online sale available that’s only available at ulta.com that you won’t find in stores. But don’t worry, free shipping is offered on all orders of $35 or more.
- Get an extra $10 off your total purchase of $50 or more with promo code CYBERMON18. Earn a free $20 eReward Card for every $100 worth of Ulta Beauty gift cards or eGift cards you buy.
- Pick up a free 22-piece beauty bag with any $75 online purchase (valued at over $100).
- Pick up a free luxury robe or plush throw with a qualifying fragrance purchase of $50 or more.
In terms of the deals, you can check those out for yourself in the 6-page ad posted below (there’s over 180 offers in there!). We’ll only say that there are a number of 50% off makeup deals that you shouldn’t miss. Remember, terms and conditions will apply, and there may be some exclusions or restrictions, so see their site for full offer details. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!