We’ve still got a long ways to go until Pandora’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Thursday November 5, 2020: Pandora just officially posted their Black Friday sale details! Similar to last year, you’ll get 35% off your entire purchase at pandora.net. But instead of just offering it on Black Friday itself like they usually do, the sale this year will run on EVERY Friday this month, beginning tomorrow!
With the arrival of Black Friday comes Pandora’s annual holiday charms. This year you can celebrate with the Pandora 2020 Limited Edition Swirl Charm, priced at $115 (limit 1 per customer). It’s two-tone, hand-finished in sterling silver and 14k gold and has special 20th anniversary logo engraving. It’s compatible with all bracelets.
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Pandora’s Black Friday sale is unlike any they’ve run before — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, every Friday for the month of November is Black Friday! Here are this year’s sale dates:
- Black Friday sale #1: Friday November 6, 2020.
- Black Friday sale #2: Friday November 13, 2020.
- Black Friday sale #3: Friday November 20, 2020.
- Black Friday sale #4: Friday November 27, 2020.
Pandora’s Cyber Monday sale is then set to return on November 30, 2020.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Here’s a look at some of the offer exclusions and restrictions from last year. You can expect Pandora’s Black Friday sale this year to also have similar exclusions:
- Offer not valid on Starwars x Pandora (that’s confirmed), Harry Potter and Pandora Me collections.
- Cannot be used on gift card purchases or prior orders.
- There’s a limit of 5 of the same item (sku#) per customer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- Purchases made in the intent of resale are prohibited.
- Selection may vary by store and everything is subject to sell out early.
Are you interested in seeing some of Pandora’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Will you be buying Pandora’s Black Friday 2020 charm this year? What other Pandora charms are you planing on picking up this Thanksgiving weekend? Leave your response in the comments section below.