It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Pandora’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: We just received a copy of Pandora’s Black Friday ad for 2019 (see below). Similar to last year, you’ll save 25% to 35% off your entire in-store purchase. See the details listed below.
When & Where to Shop
You’ll be able to shop Pandora’s Black Friday 2019 sale at your local participating authorized Pandora retailer and on their website. Just keep in mind that their 35% off storewide deal is reserved for in-store purchases only! If you’re shopping online then it’ll only be 25% off your total order, although you’ll have more time to shop. Everything is available while supplies last. Here are the confirmed sale dates:
- Start date, in-stores: Thursday November 28, 2019. That’s on Thanksgiving day.
- End date, in-stores: Saturday November 30, 2019.
- Start date, online: Tuesday November 26, 2019.
- End date, online: Cyber Monday, December 2, 2019.
Here are the important offer exclusions and restrictions you’ll need to be aware of when shopping Pandora’s Black Friday sale this year:
- Offer not valid on Harry Potter and Pandora Me collections.
- Cannot be used on gift card purchases or prior orders.
- There’s a limit of 5 of the same item (sku#) per customer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- Purchases made in the intent of resale are prohibited.
- Selection may vary by store and everything is subject to sell out early.
Pandora’s Black Friday Ad Copy and Terms
Top New Black Friday Charms This Year
With the arrival of Black Friday comes Pandora’s annual holiday charms. This year you can celebrate Christmas with some of your favorite Disney characters, including Eeyore and Stitch. Among our favorites is the Gingerbread House Charm, the 2020 New Year Dangle Charm, the Openwork Love Hearts Charm and the Polished Snowflake charm. But in all honesty, they all look nice and you won’t go wrong with any of the ones found in this new collection! See what’s available below.
Are you interested in seeing some of Pandora’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
Will you be buying Pandora’s Black Friday 2020 charm this year? What other Pandora charms are you planing on picking up this Thanksgiving weekend? Leave your response in the comments section below.