It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Pandora’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar 24% to 35% off storewide sale return).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. If shopping in-stores this year then we’ll also keep you informed with the latest coronavirus restrictions, store hours and policies. Be sure to check back again soon for more updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Pandora’s Black Friday sale is typically offered both online at at all participating authorized Pandora retailers. Just keep in mind that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-store hours and opening times are likely to vary by location. Here’s what we’re predicting this year:
- Expected start date, online: Tuesday November 24, 2020.
- Expected Start date, in-stores: Friday November 27, 2020.
- Expected end date, in-stores: Saturday November 28, 2020.
- Expected end date, online: Cyber Monday, November 30, 2029.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Here’s a look at some of the offer exclusions and restrictions from last year. You can expect Pandora’s Black Friday sale this year to also have similar exclusions:
- Offer not valid on Harry Potter and Pandora Me collections.
- Cannot be used on gift card purchases or prior orders.
- There’s a limit of 5 of the same item (sku#) per customer.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- Purchases made in the intent of resale are prohibited.
- Selection may vary by store and everything is subject to sell out early.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: We just received a copy of Pandora’s Black Friday ad for 2019 (see below). Similar to last year, you’ll save 25% to 35% off your entire in-store purchase. See the details listed below.
With the arrival of Black Friday comes Pandora’s annual holiday charms. This year you can celebrate Christmas with some of your favorite Disney characters, including Eeyore and Stitch. Among our favorites is the Gingerbread House Charm, the 2020 New Year Dangle Charm, the Openwork Love Hearts Charm and the Polished Snowflake charm. But in all honesty, they all look nice and you won’t go wrong with any of the ones found in this new collection! See what’s available below.
Are you interested in seeing some of Pandora’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
Will you be buying Pandora’s Black Friday 2020 charm this year? What other Pandora charms are you planing on picking up this Thanksgiving weekend? Leave your response in the comments section below.