Updated on Monday September 5, 2022: Official details about KAY Jewelers’ Black Friday sale are still on it’s way — we’re doing our best to secure a copy of their ad, confirm their doorbuster deals and 2022 sale dates — however, because we’ve been tracking their sales for nearly a decade now, we have a pretty good idea for what to expect. Based on historical trends, here’s a summary of what’s likely to come at their Black Friday event this year:
- Similar to the other major jewelers, including Zales, Jared and Helzberg Diamonds, KAY’s Black Friday sale is usually a pretty long event. You can expect the sale to kick off in mid-November (on or around November 15, 2022) and end on Cyber Monday (November 28, 2022), or while in-stock inventory lasts.
- Last year KAY Jewelers’ offered 25% to 50% off site and storewide. However, there were a few exceptions to the offer. You can see what the exclusions were last year by reading the fine print found in the ad posted below (similar exclusions to the sale will likely return this year).
- If shopping in-stores, you can expect most locations to be closed on Thanksgiving day itself. Stores are expected to open by 7:00AM on Friday morning.
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted the moment we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for more updates or join our newsletter and we’ll keep you informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
You’ll find that KAY Jewelers works hard to earn your business during the holiday season. Not only are the deals pretty good but they also give you plenty of time to shop. Based on their sales schedule that we’ve seen these last few years, here are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that we are expecting to see here in 2022:
- Expected Black Friday sale start date: Tuesday November 15, 2022 (that’s 9 days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected Black Friday sale end date: Cyber Monday, November 28, 2022 or while in-stock supplies last.
We will be posting KAY Jewelers’ confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
We’re including a list of KAY’s current offers and coupons below. Don’t head out to shop their site, store or outlet until you double check the deals available today. Happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 16, 2021: We may still have more than a week left to go until Thanksgiving but KAY Jewelers is not making you wait to shop the deals — Their Black Friday sale just went live extra early, exclusively online!
Starting now, shop kay.com to save 25% to 50% off nearly all jewelry sitewide (that’s similar to what Zales is also offering right now). There’s a lot to choose from — Everything from silver pendents to gold earring, diamond engagement rings to anniversary bands. Free shipping and free returns are included if you spend $50 or more on your total purchase.
The sale runs through Cyber Monday November 29, 2021, at 11:59pm ET, or while supplies last (see official offer terms posted in the screenshot below). But really, it doesn’t end there. Last year Kay ran a week of online-only “Cyber Deals” afterwards, with some jewelry priced at up to 70% off. Then there was a week of Green Monday deals, followed by several other pre-Christmas specials. That included a Flash Sale to help you finally pick up your last minute holiday gifts. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of KAY’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to see what they’ve offered in the past.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1.
What are you planning on buying at KAY? Let us know in the comments section.