Updated on Friday August 12, 2022: We’re still waiting on more news about Swarovski’s upcoming Black Friday sale — including securing a copy of their official ad and confirming the featured deals with the sale start/end dates for 2022 — however, because we’ve been tracking their sales for a number of years now, we pretty much know what to expect. Here’s a summary of what you’ll likely see (our predictions are based on Swarovski’s historical trends):
- Swarovski typically offers 25% off select sale jewelry and up to 50% off select watches and last-chance items in their outlet section during their Black Friday sale. It’s not a store or site-wide sale so not everything will be included in the promotion.
- Their Black Friday sale is expected to begin on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. However, if you’re joined to their email newsletter then you can expect to receive 2-day early access to the event. The sale will likely last a little over a week until the Tuesday after Cyber Monday.
- In years past you were able to shop the sale online and at all Swarovski owned stores within the United States (including outlet locations), as well as authorized and participating partners/re-sellers.
- Some exclusions to the sale will apply. You can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad and offer terms to get a general idea of what those may be.
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Before COVID-19 hit us over two years ago, Swarovski’s Black Friday sales would always start on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and end on Cyber Monday. But following the trend from dozens of other retailers, Swarovski began extending their sale dates, starting a full week before Black Friday and running the deals all the way through the Tuesday after Cyber Monday.
So what about this year? You can expect similar extended sale start and end dates to return.
- Expected Black Friday early access, start date:
Wednesday November 23, 2022 (that’s the day before Thanksgiving).Friday November 18, 2022 (that’s a week before Black Friday). Early access to the sale is usually emailed out to everyone that’s joined to their email newsletter.
- Expected main Black Friday sale start date: Sunday November 20, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday sale end date:
Monday November 28, 2022.Tuesday November 29, 2022 (that’s the day after Cyber Monday) or while in-stock supplies last.
We will be posting Swarovski’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 19, 2021: Black Friday is still a week away but early access to Swarovski’s Black Friday sale begins now!
Similar to last year, shop this early access page at swarovski.com to get 25% off an entire page of specials (over 300 items currently on the list). You’ll also find a few pages of deals in their online outlet section at up to 50% off. The sale runs through Cyber Monday, November 29, 2021.
In terms of exclusions, see official terms posted in the ad below for complete details. Everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of Swarovski’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
What are you planning on buying over the holidays at Swarowski? Are you shopping for yourself or looking to buy a gift for someone special? Let us know in the comments.