Updated on Thursday September 29, 2022: We’re still waiting on more news about Harbor Freight Tools’ Black Friday 2022 sale, and doing our best to secure an official copy of their ad, confirm the top doorbuster deals and verify the 2022 sale dates. However, because we’ve been tracking their sales for 8 years now, we pretty much know what you can expect. Here’s a roundup of what’s likely to come at their Black Friday event this year:
- Harbor Freight’s Black Friday ad is usually 8 to 10 pages long. You can expect it to be leaked about a week before Black Friday (that would be on or around November 18, 2022).
- Early access to the sale is expected on Monday November 21, 2022 for Inside Track members (that’s 3 days before Thanksgiving). For everyone else, the sale is expected to begin online on Thanksgiving day and in-stores on Black Friday. The deals usually run through Cyber Monday however certain popular items tend to sell out before then.
- If shopping in-stores then remember that, historically, Harbor Freight Tools has always been closed on Thanksgiving day itself. Most locations are expected to open at 7:00AM.
- In terms of the deals, you can expect to save up to 50% off select sale items. Be sure to scroll down the page to view last year’s ad to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar items and savings levels return again here in 2022).
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
While we will see plenty of deals leading up to Thanksgiving, Harbor Freight’s Black Friday sale has always been a 5-day event that starts on Thanksgiving day online/Friday morning in-stores and ends on Cyber Monday. However you can expect to see early access to the sale given to all Inside Track Members. If Harbor Freight Tools keeps their usual Black Friday sales schedule then these are the start and end dates that you can expect to see here in 2022:
- Expected Black Friday early access: Monday November 21, 2022 for all Harbor Freight Inside Track Members.
- Expected Black Friday sale, online start date: Thursday November 24, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday sale, in-store start date: Friday November 25, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday sale, end date: Monday November 28, 2022 or while in-stock quantities last.
We will be posting Harbor Freight Tools’ confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 19, 2021: We are still 6 days away from Thanksgiving but we now know what’s coming at Harbor Freight Tool’s Black Friday sale this year. All 10 pages are scanned for you below!
The sale spans over 5 days this year, from Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 25th through Monday November 29th, 2021. However early access to the sale is given exclusively to Inside Track Members on Monday Nov. 22nd. All Harbor Freight stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself. Everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
See below for a history of Harbor Freight’s previous Black Friday ad scans.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What new tools are you planning on picking up this Black Friday at Harbor Freight? Let us know in the comments section.