True Value’s Black Friday Ad for 2019
Updated on Monday October 21, 2019: True Value’s Black Friday 2019 ad is now the second ad that’s leaked this season (Harbor Freight’s was the first one to leak just two days ago). We’ve posted all 8 pages for you below. Enjoy!
What will you be getting at True Value this Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments section (you’ll find the comments near the bottom of this page).
Updated on Wednesday, October 10, 2018: True Value’s Black Friday 2018 ad has now been leaked. It’s here incredibly early this year and now the second one coming in to us (Harbor Freight was the first one that was leaked two days ago). The ad this year is 8 pages long — We’ve scanned it and posted it down below.
Most of the deals in the ad will be available from Monday November 19 (that’s the Monday before Thanksgiving) through Sunday November 25, 2018. Some of the featured sale items this year include:
- A coupon for 50% off any one item of your choice priced at $50 or less.
- 20% off pre-lit Christmas trees and all holiday inflatables.
- Large pillow pet bed on sale for $6.99, great for your dog (the size is 27×36”). A premium memory foam bed pillow in the same size will also be on sale for $19.99.
- 8 bottle countertop wine cooler on sale for $99.97.
- Milwaukee 18-volt drill and impact driver set on sale for $149.It includes two batteries and a charger.
- 48 pack of Rayovac AA or AAA batteries on sale for $9.79.
- 1.75 quart personal air fryer on sale for $39.97.
- Char-Broil 45-inch Vertical LP Smoker on sale for $99.00.
You can check out all the other specials in True Value’s full Black Friday ad scan posted below. Enjoy!
Updated on Sunday, November 5, 2017: We still have 19 days to go until Thanksgiving but we already know everything what’s coming at True Value’s Black Friday 2017 sale. We’ve just got a hold of their Thanksgiving day ad — all 8 pages worth — and have posted it down below for you in full.
In terms of store hours, they will vary by location (each True Value store is independently owned and operated so it’s up to the management to set holiday hours). However we suspect that most, if not all stores, will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
All the deals you see in the ad will be valid from November 15th through November 26th, 2017 in-stores and online. Just keep in mind that some of the most popular sale items will likely sell out early. And before you shop, be sure to compare the Black Friday sale prices to those offered at both Home Depot and Lowe’s. Happy bargain hunting!