Updated on Friday November 13, 2020: We just got in Mills Fleet Farm’s 32-page Black Friday 2020 ad scan — It’s posted for you below. Enjoy 🙂
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Similar to Blain’s Farm and Fleet, Mills Fleet Farm closes all stores for the day on Thanksgiving so that their employees can spend the holiday with family and friends. But you’ll be able to shop online as early as the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The sale then kicks off in-stores on Friday morning and runs through Saturday evening or while in-stock inventories last.
- Confirmed start date, online: Wednesday November 25, 2020 at 8:00PM. That’s the evening before Thanksgiving.
- Confirmed start date, in-stores: Friday November 27, 2020 (Black Friday) when doors open at 5:00AM. A free plush toy will be given out to the first 500 customers in the store.
- Confirmed end date: Saturday November 28, 2020, while supplies last.
Mills Fleet Farm Black Friday 2020 Ad
Our Favorite Deals
Mills Fleet Farm generally runs similar types of offers from year to year. Here’s a look at the product categories that have historically been worth considering:
- Tools — You’re likely to find several tool deals on the front page and scattered throughout Mills Fleet Farm’s Black Friday ad this year. Last year some of our favorites included a 3-piece DeWalt Tough System mobile tool box set on sale for $97.97, a Milwaukee M18 cordless lithium-ion 2-tool combo set on sale for $149 with free $10 store gift card, and the 16” Remington gas chainsaw on sale for $89.99.
- Hunting & Fishing — If it’s time to add a gun or rifle to your collection or if you need to stick up on ammo, then there should be plenty of bargains to choose from over the long weekend. Last year Mills Fleet Farm featured the Rock Island Single Shot Shotgun on sale for $99.99, the Rock Island 1911 with G10 Grips handgun for $379.99 and boxes on bulk ammo for as low as $29.99 after rebate. To help you prep and cook up your catch, there was a 7” electric fisherman fillet knife on sale for $19.99 and the Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill on sale for $549.99.
- Apparel — With cold winter days ahead of us, it’s a great time to replace some of your worn out jackets, boots and shirts. Typically spanning several pages in the ad are various apparel specials. In the past those have included Keen Utility Cody Work Boots on sale for $79.99, various NCAA hoodies on sale for $14.99/each, and assorted microfleece and flannel shirts on sale for as low as $9.99/each.
- Small Kitchen Appliances — Black Friday weekend also brings out those low priced kitchen appliances that we’ve become accustomed to. Stores like Kohl’s, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy have an abundance of them but so does Mills Fleet Farm. Last year that included the AirDaddy 4.2-quart Electric Air Fryer on sale for $49.99, the KitchenAid 5-quart Artisan Stand Mixer on sale for $279.99, the Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ blender for $59.99, and the 6-quart Crock-Pot express crock on sale for $49.99.
- Toys — With Christmas just around the corner, don’t forget about the toys for your little ones. Last year Mills Fleet Farm had two pages worth of toys in their Black Friday ad, many at up to 50% off. Among them were various Lego sets priced at $11.99/set, a Little Tikes hopper priced at $4.49 and a 82-piece Classic Railway Wooden train set priced at $19.99.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Mills Fleet Farm? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What are you planning on getting Mills Fleet Farm’s Black Friday sale this coming Thanksgiving weekend? Already have a plan of action? Then let us know let us know what it is in the comments below.