Black Friday at Lowe’s
Last updated on Friday November 15, 2019: As we reported a week ago, following in Home Depot’s footstep, Lowe’s has already gone live with their appliance Black Friday deals. But now we have their full Black Friday ad for 2019! It’s posted for you below. Enjoy
When Do The Deals Begin?
Here’s the breakdown of the start and end dates for this year’s Black Friday sale at Lowe’s:
- Start date, appliances: Now live through December 5, 2019! You can already save of up to 40% off select models. On top of that you can earn up to $600 in free Lowe’s gift cards when you buy multiple qualifying appliances within the same purchase. You can check out this year’s specials and the sale details at lowes.com.
- Start date, online: We’re expecting Lowe’s to offer specials at lowes.com starting early on Thanksgiving day (November 28, 2019). All Lowe’s stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Start date, in-stores: Shop all the specials found in this year’s Black Friday ad starting at 6:00AM on Black Friday (November 29, 2019).
- End date, in-stores: Prices are valid until store closing time or while supplies last on Black Friday (November 29, 2019).
Lowe’s Black Friday 2019 Ad Scan
If you’re not a person who likes to wait (and who does, right?) then you check out all of Lowe’s pre-Thanksgiving deals now live at lowes.com. They’re known for running a number of pretty good deals in the days leading up to Thanksgiving on things in just about every category across the store. Plus it’s a good time to start looks for all of those leftover summer items that are now going on clearance — everything from BBQ grills to lawnmowers. Be sure to also see the full list of current offers and coupons posted below. Enjoy!
What’s on your Black Friday shopping list at Lowe’s this year? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Wednesday November 14, 2018: We’re happy to be the first to bring you this year’s leaked Black Friday ad from Lowe’s. See pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
Stores are closed on Thanksgiving day but you’ll be able to shop the sale at lowes.com. Just keep in mind that the doorbuster deals found on the first page of the ad are reserved for in-stores only. They begin at 6:00AM when doors open on Black Friday (November 23, 2018) and are only available while supplies last.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Lowe’s? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, and 4 (sale highlights only).