Updated on Monday November 9, 2020: Lowe’s Black Friday 2020 ad was released early this morning! See below for the full ad scan and details, including sale start/end dates. Happy bargain hunting!
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
Similar to The Home Depot, Lowe’s is officially announcing weeks-long Black Friday deals this year to help cut down on in-store foot traffic due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But they will also have specials that are only available over Thanksgiving weekend and into the early part of Cyber Week. Here’s what’s been confirmed:
- “Cyber Deals”: Live from October 22 through December 2, 2020 at lowes.com/CyberSteals or while supplies last. These are daily, one-day, online-only “Cyber Steals” on tools, generators, pressure washers, patio sets, electronics, small appliances, floorcare, lighting, décor and more.
- Appliance sale: Live from November 19 through December 2, 2020. Savings up to $700 in free Lowe’s gift cards when you purchase qualifying major appliances totaling $1,999 or more. Last year they offered up to 40% off select models so you can expect discounts of up to that level to return.
- “PROvember” sale: Live from October 29 through November 25, 2020 or while supplies last. Savings up to $50 off on select power tools such as saw kits, compressors, nailers, portable heaters and more.
- Free bucket offer: Live from November 9 through November 13, 2020 or while supplies last. Get a free brand-new Lowe’s blue bucket when you trade in your used and beat up competitor bucket (like your orange Home Depot bucket!). We’re not sure if there is a limit to how many you can trade in.
- Main Black Friday sale start date, online: Begins on Thursday, Thanksgiving day at lowes.com (November 26, 2020). All stores are closed on Thanksgiving.
- Main Black Friday sale start date, in-stores: Begins on Black Friday when doors open (November 27, 2020). Stores hours vary by location this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Main Black Friday sale end date, online & in-stores: Wednesday December 2, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Free Local Fresh Christmas Tree Delivery on purchases of $45+: Service begins on October 30, 2020. Other decorative items, including fresh-cut wreaths and tree containers will also qualify. Details at lowes.com/FreshChristmasTrees.
Remember, in these times of COVID-19, Lowe’s lets you shop online and pick up most things at your nearest store.
Lowe’s Black Friday 2020 Ad Scan
If you’re not a person who likes to wait (and who does, right?) then you check out all of Lowe’s pre-Thanksgiving deals now live at lowes.com. They’re known for running a number of pretty good deals in the days leading up to Thanksgiving on things in just about every category across the store. Plus it’s a good time to start looks for all of those leftover summer items that are now going on clearance — everything from BBQ grills to lawnmowers. Be sure to also see the full list of current offers and coupons posted below. Enjoy!
Our Favorite Deals
You’d be surprised how the deals and featured sale items at Lowe’s tend to repeat themselves from year to year. Given what we’ve seen in the past, here’s are some of the most popular deals you should be on the lookout for in 2020:
- Power tools — No home improvement store would be complete without power tools and Lowe’s typically has a ton to choose from over the long weekend. Often the lowest prices are on bundled sets. Last year one of the features specials was a 6-tool 24-volt lithium ion brushless cordless power tool set from Kobalt. It was on sale for $399 (normally $449) and also came with a free cordless dual bevel sliding compound miter saw, a $269 value! You also had bundles from brands such as DeWalt, Milwaukee and Craftsman.
- The unexpected — Sometimes the best deals in life are those that you were not expecting to get. Spanning across half a dozen pages, last year there were a number of small do-it-yourself hardware items to fix up your home. For example, there was a brushed nickel pull-down kitchen faucet on sale for $49 (50% off the list price), a 3/4-HP garbage disposal on sale for $119 (was $229), and a 60-inch ceiling fan on sale for $99.98 (was $159.98). You should also be on the lookout for remaining summer inventory clearance specials like Weber gas BBQ’s, patio sets and lawnmowers.
- Holiday decor — While a store like Crate & Barrel or World Market may be your go-to store for indoor holiday decor, Lowe’s is a good choice when if comes to fun outdoor holiday decor. Last year they featured a huge 7.5-foot Disney Mickey Mouse lawn inflatable for $69, a 49-inch light-up LED “joy” sign on sale for $49.98, and big outdoor random sparkle LED snowflake on sale for $49.98.
- Appliances — It seems like November is always the month when all the big-box home improvement stores bring out the large appliance deals. At last year’s Black Friday sale you could have picked up a beautiful dark-grey LG 5.2 cubic foot washer and/or a 7.3 cubic foot dryer for $599/each, a savings of $1300 if you bought the pair. There was also a huge 27 cubic foot stainless french door refrigerator on sale $1000 off, sale priced at $1399. Expect to see similar price points to return here in 2020.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Lowe’s? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, and 4 (sale highlights only).
What’s on your Black Friday shopping list at Lowe’s this year? Let us know in the comments below.