Updated on Friday September 30, 2022: We’re still doing our best to bring you a copy of Lowe’s Black Friday 2022 ad before anyone else does, as well as this year’s top deals and sale start/end dates. But because we’ve been tracking their sales for 7 years now, we pretty much know what to expect. Here’s a summary of what you’ll likely see this year:
- Lowe’s typically runs Black Friday deals throughout the entire month of November. Early Black Friday deals are expected to begin in the first week of November, followed by an appliance sale in mid-November. Afterwards, their best “doorbuster” deals will likely arrive on Thanksgiving Day (online-only) and in-stores on Friday morning.
- Lowe’s main Black Friday ad last year was 21 pages long. The featured categories on sale included power tools, Christmas decor, kitchen appliances and home electronics. That’s similar to what you’ll also see at The Home Depot.
- If shopping in-stores, all locations nationwide will be closed on Thanksgiving day itself. Historically, stores open at 6:00AM on Friday morning.
- You can scroll down the page to view last year’s Black Friday ad to get a general idea of the type of offers that they typically run (it’s likely that we’ll see similar sale items and prices return again here in 2022).
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
You’ll find that Lowe’s usually has a similar Black Friday sales schedule as The Home Depot. So when The Home Depot announced nearly a month long Black Friday sales event after the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Lowe’s was quick to follow in their footsteps. Lowe’s ran most of their deals from early November through the beginning of December these last two years in a row (although they did keep a few pages of 1-day-only specials reserved for online shoppers on Thanksgiving day and for in-store shoppers on Black Friday itself).
So what about this year? Even through life is slowly getting back to normal, we are still expecting to see extended Black Friday sales dates. Here are the sale start and end dates that we are predicting at Lowe’s here in 2022:
- Expected early Black Friday deals: Beginning November 3-9, 2022, while in-stock supplies last.
- Expected Black Friday appliance sale: November 17 through November 30, 2022. There is usually an instant rebate available depending on how much you spend on your qualifying appliance purchase in a single transaction; last year it they offered an instant $150 off on orders of $1500-$2000, $300 off on orders of $2000-$2500, $500 off on orders of $2500-$5000, or $750 off on orders of $5000+.
- Expected Black Friday doorbuster deals start date, online: Thursday, Thanksgiving day at lowes.com (November 24, 2022). All stores are closed on Thanksgiving day itself.
- Expected Black Friday doorbuster deals start date, in-stores: On Black Friday itself when doors open at 6:00AM (November 25, 2022).
- Black Friday sale end date, online & in-stores: Wednesday November 30, 2022 or while supplies last.
We will be posting Lowe’s verified Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially confirmed.
Our Favorite Deals for 2022
You’d be surprised how the Black Friday deals and featured sale items at Lowe’s tend to repeat themselves from year to year. Given what we’ve seen in the past, here is what you should be on the lookout for in 2022:
- Power tools — No home improvement store would be complete without power tools and Lowe’s typically has a ton to choose from over the long weekend. Often the lowest prices are on bundled sets. Last year one of the features specials was a 6-tool 24-volt lithium ion brushless cordless power tool set from Kobalt. It was on sale for $399 (normally $449) and also came with a free cordless dual bevel sliding compound miter saw, a $269 value! You also had bundles from brands such as DeWalt, Milwaukee and Craftsman. Power tool bundles often consist of 2 to 6 different tools (i.e. drill, circular saw, jig-saw, impact drill, etc.), one or two batteries, a wall charger and carry bag.
- The unexpected — Sometimes the best deals in life are those that you were not expecting to get. Spanning across half a dozen pages, last year there were a number of small do-it-yourself hardware items to fix up your home. For example, there was a brushed nickel pull-down kitchen faucet on sale for $49 (50% off the list price), a 3/4-HP garbage disposal on sale for $119 (was $229), and a 60-inch ceiling fan on sale for $99.98 (was $159.98). You should also be on the lookout for remaining summer inventory clearance specials like Weber gas BBQ’s, patio sets and lawnmowers.
- Holiday decor — While a store like Crate & Barrel or World Market may be your go-to store for indoor holiday decor, Lowe’s is a good choice when if comes to fun outdoor holiday decor. Last year they featured a huge 7.5-foot Disney Mickey Mouse lawn inflatable for $69, a 49-inch light-up LED “joy” sign on sale for $49.98, and big outdoor random sparkle LED snowflake on sale for $49.98.
- Appliances — It seems like November is always the month when all the big-box home improvement stores bring out the large appliance deals. At last year’s Black Friday sale you could have picked up a beautiful dark-grey LG 5.2 cubic foot washer and/or a 7.3 cubic foot dryer for $599/each, a savings of $1300 if you bought the pair. There was also a huge 27 cubic foot stainless french door refrigerator on sale $1000 off, sale priced at $1399.
Be sure to see the full list of current offers and coupons available at Lowe’s posted below. Don’t shop their store or site until you take a look at all of today’s deals!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 18, 2021: Lowe’s Black Friday 2021 ad was released early this morning! We posted all 21 pages below. Shop these deals in-stores and at lowes.com from November 25th through December 1st, 2021 (or while supplies last). Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Lowe’s? Maybe you want to see what their doorbuster deals were last year of the year before? Then follow the links below to view the ad scan archive.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, and 4 (sale highlights only).
What’s on your Black Friday shopping list at Lowe’s this year? Let us know in the comments below.