Updated on Friday November 18, 2022: Sephora just gave us their Black Friday 2022 preview as well as the daily deals coming next week! We’ve posted everything you need to know down below. First access to the deals will be exclusively for those of you shopping on Sephora’s app. Don’t have it? Then you can pick it up here. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Sephora generally runs the same Black Friday sales schedule from year to year, and even the COVID-19 pandemic didn’t really change that. Here are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that you can expect to see here in 2022:
- Expected BF sale start date, online: Thursday November 24, 2022 at 12:01AM EST (that’s on Thanksgiving Day).
- Expected BF sale start date, in-stores: Black Friday, November 25, 2022 when door open in the morning.
- Expected BF sale end date: Black Friday, November 25, 2022 or while supplies last. We’ve seen that Sephora’s best offers often sell out quickly.
Here’s a look at all of Sephora’s current offers and promotions. If you’re lucky then you’ll be able to take advantage of one of their bargains today before the holiday crowds hit the stores. Good luck!
Do I Need a Coupon?
No extra coupons are typically to take advantage of the advertised price for most of the specials you’ll find at Sephora’s Black Friday sale. However at times you may need to enter a code during checkout as shown in the example below (of course we’ll let you know if that’s the case this year!). We’ve noticed that the coupons sometimes offered over Thanksgiving weekend are usually reserved for Sephora’s Beauty Insider members — For example, at last year’s Cyber Monday sale there was a coupon to get a free sample bag with minimum $45 purchase.
Are you interested in seeing some of Sephora’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What are some of your favorite cosmetics this holiday season? Let us know in the comments.