We’re getting excited again about Kiehl’s Black Friday sale — It’s almost here! And if it’s anything like last year, you’ll see both in-store and online holiday freebies with purchase and a number of doorbuster exclusive deals (you can scroll down the page to see last year’s ad to get an idea of what’s to come). We’re tracking the latest news and will post Kiehl’s Black Friday sale details for 2020 the moment we know more. Check back soon for updates or join our newsletter and we’ll send you updates, as they happen, straight into your email box.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
If Kiehl’s runs their Black Friday sale during the same timeframe as they did last year then you’ll have nearly all Thanksgiving weekend long to take advantage of the main offers (although some deals are expected to again be one-day-only specials). Plugging in those dates into 2020 brings us the following start and end times:
- Expected start date: Thursday November 26, 2020 at 12:00AM EST (that’s Thanksgiving day).
- Expected end date: Sunday December 29, 2020 at 11:59PM PST. But then a new round of deals are likely to arrive the next morning on Cyber Monday.
These anticipated sale dates are still subject to vary from the actual sale dates. We’ll post the official times once they are available.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We took a deep dive into Kiehl’s Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and have come up with a list of offer exclusions and limitations you can expect to see this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- You can expect any “free sample with minimum purchase” promotions to be offered exclusively online, not available in stores.
- The following products/items are excluded from any minimum purchase thresholds: donations, spa services, barber services, Clarisonic branded products and gift cards purchases.
- Kiehl’s Black Friday deals do not apply to Kiehl’s products sold at retailers or department stores, Kiehl’s by Mail or Kiehl’s Airport locations.
- Products advertised during the sale period are all available while supplies last and are subject to sell out prior to the official end date.
Be sure to take a look at the current offers and coupons now available at Kiehl’s listed below. If you’re lucky then you’ll be able to pick up some of your favorite skincare products on sale today. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 29, 2019: Kiehl’s Black Friday sale has officially arrived. We’ve posted their ad scan below with this year’s highlights. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Kiehl’s? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up at Kiehl’s this year over the holidays? Or are you waiting to see what comes from Kiehl’s on Cyber Monday? Let us know in the comments below.