Updated on Thursday November 19, 2020: Kiehl’s Black Friday sale details have been revealed!
Starting next Tuesday, shop kiehls.com or your local Kiehl’s boutique to get 25% off your entire purchase. They are also running daily deals throughout the holiday weekend with up to 50% off deals on some of their best sellers. The sale runs through the end of day on Monday, November 30, 2020 or while supplies last (that’s Cyber Monday). See details posted in the ad below. Good luck!
Confirmed 2020 Start & End Dates
It looks like Kiehl’s is starting their Black Friday sale earlier than we’ve ever seen them do before. Here’s when you’ll be able to shop:
- Confirmed start date: Tuesday November 24, 2020. Just keep in mind that all Kiehl’s retail stores located in any of these major U.S. malls and outlet centers will be closed all day on Thanksgiving day itself this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Confirmed end date: Monday, November 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PST or while supplies last.
Be sure to take a look at the current offers and coupons now available at Kiehl’s listed below before heading out to shop. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
We took a deep dive into Kiehl’s Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and have come up with a list of offer exclusions and limitations you can expect to see this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- You can expect any “free sample with minimum purchase” promotions to be offered exclusively online, not available in stores.
- The following products/items are excluded from any minimum purchase thresholds: donations, spa services, barber services, Clarisonic branded products and gift cards purchases.
- Kiehl’s Black Friday deals do not apply to Kiehl’s products sold at retailers or department stores, Kiehl’s by Mail or Kiehl’s Airport locations.
- Products advertised during the sale period are all available while supplies last and are subject to sell out prior to the official end date.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Kiehl’s? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up at Kiehl’s this year over the holidays? Or are you waiting to see what comes from Kiehl’s on Cyber Monday? Let us know in the comments below.