We’ve still got a long ways to go until Kiehl’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
If Kiehl’s follows the same Black Friday sales schedule as they did last year then you should have about a week or so to shop their specials. Here are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that we are predicting this year:
- Expected BF start date: Tuesday November 23, 2021 (that’s two days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF end date: Monday, November 29, 2021 at 11:59PM PST or while supplies last (that’s on Cyber Monday).
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Kiehl’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
What’s Typically Excluded?
We took a deep dive into Kiehl’s Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and have come up with a list of offer exclusions and limitations you can expect to see this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- You can expect any “free sample with minimum purchase” promotions to be offered exclusively online, not available in stores.
- The following products/items are excluded from any minimum purchase thresholds: donations, spa services, barber services, Clarisonic branded products and gift cards purchases.
- Kiehl’s Black Friday deals do not apply to Kiehl’s products sold at retailers or department stores, Kiehl’s by Mail or Kiehl’s Airport locations.
- Products advertised during the sale period are all available while supplies last and are subject to sell out prior to the official end date.
Be sure to take a look at the current offers and coupons now available at Kiehl’s listed below before heading out to shop. Happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 19, 2020: Kiehl’s Black Friday sale details have been revealed!
Starting next Tuesday, shop kiehls.com or your local Kiehl’s boutique to get 25% off your entire purchase. They are also running daily deals throughout the holiday weekend with up to 50% off deals on some of their best sellers. The sale runs through the end of day on Monday, November 30, 2020 or while supplies last (that’s Cyber Monday). See details posted in the ad below. Good luck!
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Kiehl’s? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up at Kiehl’s this year over the holidays? Or are you waiting to see what comes from Kiehl’s on Cyber Monday? Let us know in the comments below.