Updated on Wednesday September 6, 2023: Kiehl’s Black Friday sale is just around the corner, and although we still have some time left to go, you can already start planning for the event. Be sure to check out last year’s ad and offer details posted below to get a general idea of the type of deals that they typically run. And don’t forget, if you join our newsletter, you’ll be notified the moment their Black Friday ad for 2023 is posted right here on Blacker Friday (you can opt-in and out of our mailing list at any time). See you again soon!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
Kiehl’s typically gives about a little over a week to shop their Black Friday specials… and this year will likely be no different. Based on historical trends, here are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that we are predicting this year:
- Expected BF start date: Saturday November 18, 2023 (that’s 5 days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF end date: Monday, November 27, 2023 at 3:00am EST or while supplies last (their Cyber Monday sale will begin soon afterwards).
Just remember that these dates are still just our predictions and, at the moment, unconfirmed. We’ll post the official sale dates for 2023 as soon as we are able to independently verify them.
Be sure to take a look at the current offers and coupons now available at Kiehl’s listed below before heading out to shop. Happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Saturday November 19, 2022: Kiehl’s Black Friday sale is officially live, two day earlier than last year!
Starting today, shop kiehls.com or your local Kiehl’s boutique to get 30% off your entire purchase (no code is needed). On top of that, if you spend $125+ on your total purchase then you’ll get a free 7-piece gift and bag set (valued at $66!). They are also running daily deals throughout this next week with up to 50% off on some of their best sellers.
Everything is available while supplies last. Some exclusions apply. See the terms and conditions posted in the ad below for complete details. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
We took a deep dive into Kiehl’s Black Friday terms and conditions from last year and have come up with a list of offer exclusions and limitations you can expect to see this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- You can expect any “free sample with minimum purchase” promotions to be offered exclusively online, not available in stores.
- The following products/items are excluded from any minimum purchase thresholds: donations, spa services, barber services, Clarisonic branded products and gift cards purchases.
- Kiehl’s Black Friday deals do not apply to Kiehl’s products sold at retailers or department stores, Kiehl’s by Mail or Kiehl’s Airport locations.
- Products advertised during the sale period are all available while supplies last and are subject to sell out prior to the official end date.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Kiehl’s? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2022: Page 1 and 2.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What do you plan on picking up at Kiehl’s this year over the holidays? Or are you waiting to see what comes from Kiehl’s on Cyber Monday? Let us know in the comments below.