It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Apple’s Cyber Monday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting a similar offer to return again). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last Year’s Cyber Monday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 30, 2019: Now for the second year in a row, Apple’s Black Friday sale runs through the weekend and ends at 11:59PM on Cyber Monday (December 2, 2019). Here’s what’s on sale this year at your local Apple Store and on their site:
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select iPhone 8 and XR purchases. Also comes with one free year of Apple TV.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Apple Watch Series 3 purchases.
- $50 Apple Store gift cards on select Homepod, Apple TV 4K, and Beats products.
- $50 to $100 Apple Store gift cards on select iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro models.
- $200 Apple Store gift cards on select Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro computers.
See below for full offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of Apple’s older Cyber Monday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
What new Mac, iPhone, iPad or Watch are you planning on picking up this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below.