Updated on Monday November 20, 2023: After a week of early access for Creators Club members, Adidas finally kicked off their Black Friday sale for everyone else today!
Starting now, anyone can shop adidas.com/us to save up to 70% off select jackets, fleece, track suits, and accessories (free shipping is included as well). You’ll also find stocking stuffers at 30% off and a page of sale sneakers priced at under $100. Everything is available while supplies last. See the ad posted below for complete offer details. Sale ends on November 25, 2023 at 11:59pm PST. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
Adidas’ Black Friday sale is typically pretty long… and we’re not talking about just a few days over Thanksgiving weekend but over a week long if you take into account the early access that’s given to folks that are joined to their email newsletter. How long you ask? Here are this year’s confirmed Black Friday start and end dates:
- Confirmed early BF access: Monday November 13, 2023 for all adiClub members. Not a member? Then it’s free to join!
- Confirmed general BF sale start date: Monday November 20, 2023 (that’s 3 days day before Thanksgiving).
- Confirmed BF sale end date: Saturday November 25, 2023 at 11:59PM PST or while supplies last. A new Cyber Monday sale is expected to follow shorty after starting early on Sunday morning.
Adidas’ full list of their current offers and promotions can be found below. Be sure to see what’s available today before heading out to shop. Enjoy!
Is Adidas’ Black Friday sale this year similar to last year’s sale? Follow the links below to view the last few year’s of sale history.
- 2023: Page 1 and 2.
- 2022: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Questions and Comments
What new gear are you planning on picking up at Adidas this Black Friday weekend? Already have your cart full and ready to go? Let us know in the comments below.