Black Friday 2019 – What to Expect
Last updated on Wednesday November 13, 2019: We’re getting awfully close to Thanksgiving… and that means Hollister’s Black Friday sale is almost upon us. So what are we expecting to see them offer this year? Let’s take a look and see.
Our Hollister Black Friday sale predictions for 2019:
We’ve been watching Hollister’s Thanksgiving weekend sales for so long now that we’re pretty sure you can expect a nearly identical sale to what we saw these last few years: 50% off EVERYTHING storewide! And that’s for both online and in-store shoppers so no need to fight the crowds at the mall or outlets if you don’t want to. For those of you braving the crowds, most retail locations are expected to be opening at 6:00PM on Thanksgiving day. Of course as soon as we can officially confirm the details we’ll update this page, right here on Blacker Friday. Check back soon for the latest updates!
Until then, be sure to sign up to our newsletter where we will be sending out our favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals over Thanksgiving weekend. We look forward to seeing you join us!
Black Friday Start & End Dates
Here is when you can expect Hollister Co.’s Black Friday deals to go live:
- Expected early access: Club Cali members are expected to once again get 24-hour early online access to the sale (you can sign up on Hollister’s site). Following last year’s time schedule, this year that would be on Wednesday November 27, 2019.
- Expected start time: Thursday November 28, 2019 online (all day) and in-stores at most locations when doors open at 6:00pm local time.
- Expected end time: Expect the sale to either run through Thanksgiving weekend into Cyber Monday. If it doesn’t, then the same 50% off storewide sale will likely return again on Monday for one day only (December 2, 2019).
What Typically Excluded?
As we always see with storewide sales, there are always some exclusions buried deep in the terms and conditions. Here are the exclusions you can once again expect to see at Hollister’s Black Friday sale this year:
- All Hollister Co. outlet locations and any customers shopping outside of the United States.
- Clearance, Khalid Collection, Must-haves, Multi-packs, Gilly Hicks Underwear, and 3rd party merchandise.
- Gift card purchases and non-merchandise fees such as shipping and handling.
- The following Hollister Co. retail locations:
- Fifth Avenue in New York City, NY
- Ala Moana in Honolulu, HI
- Pearlridge in Aiea, HI
- International Market Place in Honolulu, HI
- Ka Makana Ali’i in Kapolei, HI
- Mall at San Juan in San Juan, PR
If the free tote bag offer returns or a similar free gift with minimum purchase, then that’s always limited to one per customer. Also keep in mind that Hollister implements certain quantity limits to prevent unauthorized resellers from making bulk purchases.
What do you plan on picking up at Hollister Co. this Thanksgiving day weekend? A new hoodie? Maybe a jacket? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Last updated on Wednesday November 21, 2018: The amount of people you’ll see wearing Hollister t-shirts and hoodies around town is about to increase exponentially — Their Black Friday sale has officially gone live! And just like last year, the sale is one of their best of the season.
Starting today, all Club Cali members can to shop their site or your nearest Hollister retail store in the mall and get 50% off storewide (the sale starts tomorrow, Thanksgiving day, for everyone else). Yup, besides a few small exclusions, just about everything storewide is cut in half. What’s even more is that early bird shoppers get a free tote bag with any $50+ purchase, while supplies last.
The sale runs through Sunday night but will then be replaced with a similar Cyber Monday deal on Monday morning. We’ve posted Hollister’s Black Friday ad below with all the other details.
Are you interested in seeing some of Hollister’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.