Hollister After Christmas Sale 2022 – Here’s What to Expect

It’s still too early to know what’s coming at Hollister’s After Christmas sale this year but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run at the end of the year (you can expect to see similar types of deals to return).

As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2022 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.

Last Year’s After Christmas Ad

Updated on Monday December 27, 2021: Hollister’s storewide 40% off Black Friday sale is always good. But now’s your chance to save up 60% off — Their After Christmas Sale is officially here.

Starting now, shop your favorite Hollister retail store or their site to save up to 60% off select clearance items. We took a look to see what’s available and there’s quite a lot to see. Some of our favorites, especially at this time of the year are jeans which can be found starting at just $25. Be sure to also take a look at all the hoodies on sale as well.

Everything is available while supplies last, for a limited time only. See store associate for complete offer details and terms. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!


See below for Hollister’s last few years of sale history. It’ll help you get a better idea of the types of deals they typically run in the days after Christmas and into the new year.

  • 2021: Page 1.
  • 2019: Page 1 and 2.
  • 2018: Page 1 and 2.
  • 2017: Page 1 and 2.
  • 2016: Page 1 and 2.
  • 2015: Page 1 and 2.


What are you planning on getting at Hollister’s end of year sale? A new hoodie or jeans? Let us know in the comments below.

One thought on “Hollister After Christmas Sale 2022 – Here’s What to Expect”

Leave a Reply