It’s still too early for us to officially report what’s coming at Abercrombie & Fitch’s Black Friday sale this year but generally, for as long as we can remember, it’s been a 50% off storewide sale. You can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come.
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Abercrombie & Fitch typically runs a similar Black Friday sale schedule from year to year. Obviously this year is quite a bit different due to the coronavirus pandemic, however we’re still expecting their sale dates and the 50% off storewide offer to remain unchanged. Here’s what’s likely coming here in 2020:
- Expected start date, early access: Monday November 23, 2020 at 12:01AM ET. All of you that are myAbercrombie members should receive an email on the Monday before Thanksgiving with early access to the sale. If you’re not a member then you can signup for free on their site.
- Expected start date, general access: Thursday November 26, 2020 at 12:01AM ET online and at 6:00PM local time in stores.
- Expected end date: Friday November 27, 2020 or while supplies last.
Then on Saturday and Sunday, you can expect the deal to drop down to 40% off store and site-wide. But it’ll likely go back to 50% off on Cyber Monday but this time online only. Historically free shipping on all online orders, with no minimum purchase required, is included on Cyber Monday.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Here’s are the items and store locations that we typically see excluded from Abercrombie & Fitch’s Black Friday sale every year:
- Stores outside of the United States and Canada.
- All Abercrombie & Fitch outlet and abercrombie kids Outlet locations.
- Abercrombie kids merchandise.
- Clearance, Jeans, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise.
- Gift card purchases and shipping fees.
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s flagship Fifth Avenue store in New York City, NY.
Plus, keep in mind that no other promo codes, coupons or discounts can be used during the sale period.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 25, 2019: We’ve been tracking Abercrombie’s Black Friday sale for the last six years in a row and it doesn’t come to a surprise to us that the same store-wide sale that they love to run every year is back!
Starting now for myAbercrombie member (everyone else will have access in a few days), shop your favorite Abercrombie & Fitch store or their site to get 50% off nearly everything. You’ll also likely see some clearance items available as well for up to 70% off (although discounts and selection will vary by store). The sale is expected to run through Friday.
You may be asking yourself if this is one of their best sales of the year. Well, yes and no. We haven’t ever seen Abercrombie offer more than 50% off their entire store. However, they basically ran the same deal a few times earlier this year: back a few months ago on Labor Day, over 4th of July weekend, in mid-April, and for Valentine’s day last February. You’ll sometimes see 60% to 70% off advertised once in a while throughout the year but that’s usually on select clearance styles only.
Below you’ll find a copy of Abercrombie’s Black Friday ad. As always, some exclusions may apply so be sure to speak with a store associate for full offer details/exclusions. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Need to view some of Abercrombie & Fitch’s older Black Friday ads? Then here you go!
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What do you plan on picking up at A&F’s Black Friday sale this year? Or maybe you already some pretty good clearance deals? Let us know in the comments section below.