Updated on Sunday October 17, 2021: There is still a little bit of time left to go until Abercrombie & Fitch’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Abercrombie & Fitch typically runs a similar Black Friday sales schedule from year to year. And even with the COVID-19 pandemic that hit us last year, their sale dates remained mostly unchanged. Here’s what you can expect this year:
- Estimated BF start date, early access: Monday November 21, 2021 at 12:01AM ET. All of you that are myAbercrombie members should received an email with early access to the sale. If you’re not a member then you can signup for free on their site.
- Estimated BF start date, general access: Thursday November 25, 2021 at 12:01AM ET online
and at 6:00PM local time in stores.Due to COVID-19, all stores located in these major U.S. malls and outlet centers were closed last year all day on Thanksgiving itself. We’re expecting all locations to be open this year.
- Estimated BF sale, end date: Friday November 26, 2021 or while supplies last.
Then on Saturday and Sunday, you can expect the storewide offer to go down to 30% off, but it’ll likely go back to 40%+ off on Cyber Monday but this time online only. Historically free shipping on all online orders, with no minimum purchase required, is included on Cyber Monday. Abercrombie & Fitch’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
What’s Typically Excluded From The Sale?
Here’s are the items and store locations that we typically see excluded from Abercrombie & Fitch’s Black Friday sale every year:
- Stores outside of the United States and Canada.
- All Abercrombie & Fitch outlet and abercrombie kids Outlet locations.
- Abercrombie kids merchandise.
- Clearance, Jeans, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise.
- Gift card purchases and shipping fees.
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s flagship Fifth Avenue store in New York City, NY.
Plus, keep in mind that no other promo codes, coupons or discounts can be used during the sale period.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: We’ve been tracking Abercrombie’s Black Friday sale for the last six years in a row and it doesn’t come as a surprise to us that nearly the same store-wide sale that they love to run every year is back!
Starting now just for myAbercrombie members (it’s free to join, or wait a few days once everyone else will have access), shop your favorite Abercrombie & Fitch store or their site to get 40% off nearly everything. You’ll also likely see some clearance items available as well for up to 70% off (although discounts and selection will vary by store). The sale is expected to run through Friday.
Below you’ll find a copy of Abercrombie’s Black Friday ad. As always, some exclusions may apply so be sure to check their site for complete offer details/terms. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Is Abercrombie & Fitch’s Black Friday sale this year as good, better or worse than last year’s sale? Take a look for yourself… the last few years of Abercrombie & Fitch’s Black Friday ad history can be found below. Enjoy!
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What do you plan on picking up at A&F’s Black Friday sale this year? Or maybe you already some pretty good clearance deals? Let us know in the comments section below.