Updated on Sunday October 17, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Urban Outfitters’ Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
We’ve noticed several trends these last several year’s that we’ve been tracking Urban Outfitters’ Black Friday sales. Firstly, you’ll likely see a “pre-Black Friday sale” advertised in the days leading up to Thanksgiving. Secondly, their main Black Friday sale usually goes live on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It then usually runs through Saturday night and then is typically replaced 24 hours later on Cyber Monday with a different “buy-more save-more” type of offer. If a similar sales schedule returned here in 2021 these these are the start and end dates that you can expect to see:
- Expected pre-Black Friday sale: November 22-23, 2021.
- Expected BF start date: Wednesday November 24, 2021.
- Expected BF end date: Saturday November 27, 2021.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale start date: Sunday November 28, 2021.
Obviously these are still just our predictions at the moment. Urban Outfitters’ confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
Be sure to take a look at all of UO’s current offers and coupons posted below. Don’t shop their site until you take a look at today’s deals. Happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Wednesday November 25, 2020: Urban Outfitters Black Friday sale finally kicked off this morning, and the deal is exactly the same as the one from last year!
Starting now, shop urbanoutfitters.com or your local UO retail store to take advantage of their buy one, get one 50% off deal. You’ll be able to mix and match across their site, but just remember the discount is taken on the lower priced item of the two.
Offers are available for U.S. and Canadian customers only. As always, terms, conditions and exclusions may apply. See their site for complete offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Here are Urban Outfitters’ offer exclusions and limitations that we typically see during their Black Friday sale:
- For BOGO 50% off, the item that will have the 50% off savings applied to it will be the one of equal or lesser value of the two chosen. If there are multiple items that you are purchasing then the extra savings apply to the lower priced item(s).
- To qualify for the BOGO 50% off offer there must be items in increments of two in your checkout cart.
- Some products will be excluded from the offer. Among those will likely be gift card purchases and service fees (i.e. shipping and handling).
- Any free shipping offers apply to their Standard service on packages sent within the United States. Oversize items may require an additional surcharge.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Urban Outfitters? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
Will you visiting an Urban Outfitters store this Thanksgiving weekend? If so, what’s on your shopping list? Let us know in the comments below.