Black Friday 2019 – What to Expect
Last updated on Sunday November 10, 2019: For the last few year’s Urban Outfitters has been running a buy-one get-one 50% off storewide sale on Black Friday, along with free shipping on online orders of $50 or more. But will the same offer return again here in 2019?
It’s still too early to know for sure but after tracking UO these last few years, we’re expecting the exact same deal return here in 2019. You can check out the details from the last few year’s ad posted further down this page to get a general idea of what’s likely to come. We expect to have the official information in days leading up to Thanksgiving so be sure to check back soon for updates (or signup to our newsletter and we’ll keep you posted).
Black Friday Start & End Times
Urban Outfitters is known for running their Black Friday sale over the same timeframe from year to year. So if that’s again the case here in 2019, then these would be the sale start and end dates you can expect to see:
- Expected start date: Wednesday November 27, 2019 in stores and online. This is the day before Thanksgiving.
- Expected end date: The end of day on Black Friday, November 29, 2019.
Following that, last year Urban Outfitters had a one-day sale on Saturday for an extra 30% off sale items. Then on Sunday and Cyber Monday they offered a site-wide tiered discount where the more you spent the more you saved ($10 off $50, $25 off $100, and $50 off $150 of more).
What’s Typically Excluded?
If Urban Outfitters brings back their buy one get one 50% off and free shipping offer then these are some of the exclusions and limitations to the offer that are likely to return:
- The item that will have the 50% off savings applied to it will be the one of equal or lesser value of the two chosen. If there are multiple items that you are purchasing then the extra savings apply to the lower priced item(s).
- To qualify for the BOGO 50% off offer there must be items in increments of two in your checkout cart.
- Some products will be excluded from the offer. Among those will likely be gift card purchases and service fees (i.e. shipping and handling).
- Any free shipping offers apply to their Standard service on packages sent within the United States. Oversize items may require an additional surcharge.
Where to Shop?
Urban Outfitters typically runs the same sale both in stores and online. It only difference is that you’ll likely find a better selection of products and availably when shopping their website.
As we wait for UO’s Black Friday ad to be released, you can take a moment to signup to Urban On as members usually get an extra bonus discount on Black Friday (FYI, it’s free to join). They also offer new members a 10% off coupon and a chance to win a $100 UO gift card just for signing up (offer expiration unknown – some exclusions may apply). You can also take a look at all of their current offers and coupons posted below. If you end up buying anything today then remember that free standard shipping is offered year-round for orders of $50.00 or more. Happy bargain hunting!
Will you visiting an Urban Outfitters store this Thanksgiving weekend? If so, what’s on your shopping list? Let us know in the comments section (you’ll find the comments located at the very bottom of the page).
Updated on Wednesday November 21, 2018: Urban Outfitters’ Black Friday sale is back again, the same one from last year!
Starting now, shop your nearest UO retail store or their site to get buy-one get-one 50% off storewide! Mix and match as you like, the discount is taken at checkout on the lowest priced item of the two. If shopping online, then you’ll also be able to pick up free shipping on any purchase of $50 or more.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Urban Outfitters? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.