Updated on Sunday October 2, 2022: There’s still a little bit of time left to go until we will be able to confirm Oakley’s Black Friday 2022 sale details — we’re working to secure an official copy of their ad, verify the top deals and 2022 sale dates before anyone else does! But because we’ve been tracking their sales for over a decade now, we pretty much know what to expect. Here’s a summary of what we’re predicting this year (our predictions are based on Oakley’s historical trends):
- Oakley’s Black Friday sale usually begins on the Sunday before Thanksgiving and ends on Cyber Monday, or while in-stock inventory lasts.
- Oakley typically offers 30% to 50% off site-wide and at select retail stores during the event (excludes certain locations, outlets and independent Oakley retailers).
- If you are shopping Oakley’s Black Friday sale for your Christmas presents, then most orders made in the month of November and December usually qualify for extended holiday returns through January 31st.
- Not all items in the store will qualify for a discount. You can scroll down the page to view the terms and conditions in last year’s ad to get a general idea of what’s likely to be excluded again here in 2022.
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted as soon as we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back again soon for more updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Before COVID-19 hit, Oakley would typically run their Black Friday sale within the same timeframe from year to year; starting on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and ending on Cyber Monday. However that changed two years ago and now the trend seems to be to begin the sale on the Sunday before the long weekend (the end date hasn’t changed). If this continues here in 2022 then these are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that we will likely see:
- Expected Black Friday sale start date:
Wednesday November 23, 2022. Sunday November 20, 2022 (that’s the Sunday day before Thanksgiving).
- Expected Black Friday sale end date: Monday November 28, 2022 or while in-stock supplies last.
We will be posting Oakley’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
We’re including a list of Oakley’s current offers and coupons below. Be sure to take a look at what’s available today before heading out to shop for your favorite shades. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Sunday November 21, 2021: There’s no better time to pick up a new pair of shades than at Oakley’s Black Friday sale… and it begins today!
Shop oakley.com between now and Cyber Monday (November 29, 2021) to get 30% to 50% off sitewide. That includes most sunglasses, prescription glasses, shirts, shorts, hats, hoodies, backpacks, and more. On top of that, free shipping is included.
There’s no coupon code required as you’ll see the discount automatically applied to your cart on all qualifying items once you begin checkout. Some items are excluded from the offer (usually including snow and MX goggles, as well as gift cards) so be sure to see Oakley’s complete offer details, terms and restrictions posted below. Have a nice Thanksgiving weekend and good luck finding all those Black Friday deals this year!
Are you interested in seeing some of Oakley’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2014: Page 1.
What new frames or gear are you planning on picking up at Oakley’s Black Friday sale this year? Maybe some new prescription frames? Let us know in the comments.