Updated on Sunday October 17, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale arrived earlier than ever last year, likely as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. But will they once again launch their sale early? We think so. Here’s what we’re predicting their Black Friday sales schedule to look like:
- Expected BF sale start date:
Friday November 26, 2021.As early as Sunday November 21, 2021.
- Expected BF sale end date: Cyber Monday, November 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST or while supplies last.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Sunglass Hut’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
We’re including a full list of Sunglass Hut’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Sunday November 22, 2020: If it’s time to replace those beat-up shades or the ones you lost in the sand at the beach over the summer, then Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale is one not to be missed. And the deals begin today!
Starting now, shop sunglasshut.com to save up to 50% off select eyewear on sale (there are over 2000 frames to choose from!). Online shoppers also get free two-day shipping and 90-day returns with all purchases. Some exclusions apply so see the terms posted below for complete details. Sale ends on November 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST or while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
When Sunglass Hut advertises “all styles” on sale does that really mean everything storewide is on sale? Not exactly. Here’s a look some of the restrictions, limitations and exclusions you’ll often find in the official terms and conditions during Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale:
- Most Sunglass Hut Black Friday sales are limited to online and in-stores customers shopping within the United States and Canada.
- Brands that are often excluded: Chanel, Tiffany & Co., Maui Jim, Ray-Ban x Disney Collection, Oliver Peoples, and Off-White x Sunglass Hut collection.
- Any storewide offers will typically exclude discounts on gift card purchases, accessories, services (i.e. shipping fees, gift wrapping) and sales taxes.
- You will not be able to use or stack other coupons during their Black Friday sale.
- Everything is available on in-stock supplies while they last. Certain styles may not be available at all stores or may sell out early.
Are you interested in seeing some of Sunglass Hut’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What new shades are on your holiday wish list? Let us know in the comments section.