Updated on Friday October 2, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting up to 50% off across the store, possibly more due to the impact on sales this year caused by the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
If Sunglass Hut runs a similar Black Friday sales schedule as they did last year then these are the sale dates we’re expecting to see this year:
- Expected start date: Friday November 27, 2020.
- Expected end date: Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST or while supplies last.
Keep in mind that Sunglass Hut stores will have COVID-19 related rules and restrictions in place. That includes reduced in-store customer capacity limits and disinfectant policies when trying on glasses. We’ll let you know what the rules will be for Thanksgiving weekend once we know more.
We’re including a full list of Sunglass Hut’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: If it’s time to replace those beat-up shades or the ones you lost in the sand at the beach over the summer, then Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale is one not to be missed. And the deals begin today!
Starting now, shop sunglasshut.com to get save up to 50% off select eyewear on sale. Just about everything else not on sale is 30% off. Online shoppers also get free two-day shipping and 90-day returns with all purchases. Some exclusions apply so see the terms posted below for complete details. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
When Sunglass Hut advertises “all styles” on sale does that really mean everything storewide is on sale? Not exactly. Here’s a look some of the restrictions, limitations and exclusions you’ll often find in the official terms and conditions during Sunglass Hut’s Black Friday sale:
- Most Sunglass Hut Black Friday sales are limited to online and in-stores customers shopping within the United States and Canada.
- Brands that are often excluded: Chanel, Tiffany & Co., Maui Jim, Ray-Ban x Disney Collection, Oliver Peoples, and Off-White x Sunglass Hut collection.
- Any storewide offers will typically exclude discounts on gift card purchases, accessories, services (i.e. shipping fees, gift wrapping) and sales taxes.
- You will not be able to use or stack other coupons during their Black Friday sale.
- Everything is available on in-stock supplies while they last. Certain styles may not be available at all stores or may sell out early.
Are you interested in seeing some of Sunglass Hut’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
What new shades are on your holiday wish list? Let us know in the comments below.