We’ve still got a long ways to go until Shop Disney’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Tuesday November 24, 2020: It’s that time of the year again where Shop Disney brings out their big sale… and it just kicked off moments ago.
Starting now, visit shopdisney.com or select North American Disney Stores to get up to 40% off eligible sale items. You’ll also be able to get an extra 20% off on Cars and Frozen favorites with promo code MAGIC. Offer ends Tuesday, December 1, 2020 and only while supplies last. See ShopDisney’s site for complete terms and conditions as some exclusions will apply. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Dates
Below you’ll find the Black Friday sale schedule that we are expecting to see this year at Shop Disney. Our predictions are based off the times they ran last year, but due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in-store sale dates will likely vary.
- Confirmed start date, online:
Wednesday November 25, 2020 at 6:00PM PTTuesday November 24, 2020.
- Confirmed end date: Tuesday December 1, 2020 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last.
You’ll find a complete list of Shop Disney’s current offers and coupons listed below. Be sure to see what’s available today before heading out to shop. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Shop Disney’s Black Friday sale always comes with a long list of exclusions. We reviewed the fine print found in their terms from last year and pulled out some of the important things we think you ought to know. Similar sale restrictions and exclusions are expected to return here in 2020.
- Shop Disney’s Black Friday sale is typically valid online-only for customers shopping within the Untied States. All Disney retail and outlet stores, Disney Baby stores, Disney Theme Parks and Disney Resorts are excluded from the offer.
- No extra discounts are offered on gift card purchases, shipping fees, subscriptions, gift wrap and personalized items.
- You can expect a handful of 3rd party brands to excluded from the sale. These may include items from Barbie Signature, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Ethan Allen, Kate Spade, Kiehls, Le Creuset, Pandora, LEGO Limited Release, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Starbucks, and Thomas Kinkade.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons codes other than a free shipping offer.
Are you interested in seeing some of Disney’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below for a full history.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
Who are your kids favorite Disney characters? Already know what you’ll be looking for at Shop Disney’s Black Friday sale this year? Then let us know in the comments section below.