It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Carter’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar deals return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Sunday November 17, 2019: Regardless if you’re looking for some new outfits for your kiddos or shopping for Christmas gifts for your grandkids or nephews, Carter’s Black Friday sale is one of the best times of the year to save on everything storewide. But no need to wait for the long weekend to come around as their sale just went live early this morning!
Starting now, shop carters.com or your favorite Carter’s retail store to get up to 70% off select doorbuster and clearance deals, and 50% to 60% off just about everything else. That means you’ll find tees, bodysuits, leggings and more for as low $5.00/each. For those shopping online, free standard U.S. shipping is also included as long as it’s not to a P.O. Box address.
Be sure to take a look at the Carter’s Black Friday ad that’s posted below. It includes all of this year’s sale highlights and a complete list at all the other offers available today. You’ll also find a copy of the official terms and conditions that include out all of the important details, expiration dates and exclusions. Everything is available whiles supplies last.
Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Expected Start & End Dates
What was once was a one-day event has become two weeks of “Black Friday” deals at Carter’s. If we assume a similar schedule will return here in 2020, then these are the Black Friday start and end dates you can expect:
- Expected start date: Sunday November 15, 2020.
- Expected end date: Tuesday December 1, 2020 (not yet confirmed). That’s the day after Cyber Monday.
What’s Typically Excluded?
Whenever you hear “50% to 60% off storewide” at any store then you can expect to see a long list of terms, conditions, exclusions and restrictions to be accompanied with it. Carter’s is no different — Here’s a look at some of the important things you should know before heading out to shop their Black Friday sale this year:
- Some items will be excluded from the sale. Those will likely include anything that’s already on sale or clearance, including any doorbuster or sneak peak offers, as well as items from their Skip Hop and Little Planet collections.
- Some of the extra coupons and/or specials listed in Carter’s Black Friday ad may be either in-store or online only (not at both). Be sure to pay extra attention to where the specific offers are available.
- Any free shipping offer is usually limited to their Standard option for addresses located within the United States.
- All advertised percentages off are based on MSRP prices.
A full list of Carter’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below. Enjoy!
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Carter’s? Then follow the links below for a full history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Carter’s this long weekend? Find any other deals on kids clothing or toys? Then let us know in the comments below. We look forward to hearing from you!