Updated on Sunday October 17, 2021: There is still some time left to go until Carter’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
What was once was a one-day event has become two weeks of “Black Friday” deals at Carter’s and their sister company Osh Kosh B’Gosh. If we assume a similar schedule will return here in 2021, then these are the Black Friday start and end dates you can expect:
- Estimated BF sale, start date: Saturday November 13, 2021 (that’s almost 2 weeks before Black Friday).
- Estimated BF sale, end date: Tuesday November 30, 2021 or while supplies last. That’s the day after Cyber Monday.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Carter’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
A full list of Carter’s current offers and coupons are listed below. Be sure to double check what’s available today before heading out to shop your nearest store or their site. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Saturday November 14, 2020: Regardless if you’re looking for some new outfits for your kiddos or shopping for Christmas gifts for your grandkids or nephews, Carter’s Black Friday sale is one of the best times of the year to save on everything storewide. But no need to wait for the long weekend to come around as their early-bird Black Friday sale just went live early this morning!
Starting now, shop carters.com or your favorite Carter’s retail store to take advantage of a handful of buy-one get-one free doorbuster deals and and 50% storewide on just about everything else. That means you’ll find tees, bodysuits, leggings and more for as low $8.00/each. For those shopping online, free standard U.S. shipping or local curbside pickup is available.
Some exclusions will apply so see Carter’s site or store for official terms and conditions. apply bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Whenever you hear “50% off storewide” at any store then you can expect to see a long list of terms, conditions, exclusions and restrictions to be accompanied with it. Carter’s is no different — Here’s a look at some of the important things you should know before heading out to shop their Black Friday sale this year:
- Some items will be excluded from the sale. Those will likely include anything that’s already on sale or clearance, including any doorbuster or sneak peak offers, as well as items from their Skip Hop and Little Planet collections.
- Some of the extra coupons and/or specials listed in Carter’s Black Friday ad may be either in-store or online only (not at both). Be sure to pay extra attention to where the specific offers are available.
- Any free shipping offer is usually limited to their Standard option for addresses located within the United States.
- All advertised percentages off are based on MSRP prices.
What did Carter offer at last year’s Black Friday sale? What about two or three years ago? We’ve got all of their previous ad scans spanning back through 2014 listed below. Enjoy!
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Carter’s this long weekend? Find any other deals on kids clothing or toys? Then let us know in the comments below.