Carter’s Black Friday sale is just around the corner and that means it’ll soon be time to stock up on a wide range of baby and kids’ apparel for the winter, including cozy onesies, pajamas, dresses, and various accessories. And although we still have some time left to go, you can already start planning for the event. Be sure to check out last year’s ad/details posted below to get an idea of the type of specials that they typically run (generally, we usually see a mix of deeply discounted doorbuster specials and a few pages of deals at up to 50% off).
Remember, if you join our newsletter, you’ll be notified the moment Carter’s Black Friday ad for 2023 is posted right here on Blacker Friday (you can opt-in and out of our mailing list at any time). See you again soon!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
What was once a one-day sale has evolved into something a lot more; Carter’s Black Friday deals, and those at their their sister company Osh Kosh B’Gosh, are now nearly month-long events! You can expect the deals to kick off about 3 weeks before Black Friday and end right after Cyber Monday.
- Expected BF sale start date: Friday November 3, 2023 (that’s 3 weeks before Black Friday).
- Expected BF sale end date: Tuesday November 28, 2023 or while supplies last (that’s the day after Cyber Monday).
Just remember that these dates are still just our predictions and, at the moment, unconfirmed. We’ll post the official sale dates for 2023 as soon as we are able to independently verify them.
A full list of Carter’s current offers and coupons are listed below. Be sure to double check what’s available today before heading out to shop your nearest store or their site. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 4, 2022: Regardless if you’re looking for some new outfits for your kiddos or shopping for Christmas gifts for your grandkids or nephews, Carter’s Black Friday sale is one of the best times of the year to get a good deal. But no need to wait for the long weekend to come around as their Black Friday sale just kicked off this morning, earlier than ever before!
Starting now, shop carters.com or your favorite Carter’s retail store to take advantage of a 12 days of daily doorbuster deals and 50% off a selection of sale items. That means you’ll find tees, bodysuits, leggings and more for as low $8.00/each. For those shopping online, free standard U.S. shipping is available on orders of $35 or more.
Some exclusions will apply so see Carter’s site or store for official terms and conditions. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Whenever you hear “50% off” at any store then you can expect to see a long list of terms, conditions, exclusions and restrictions to be accompanied with it. Carter’s is no different — Here’s a look at some of the important things you should know before heading out to shop their Black Friday sale this year:
- Some items will be excluded from the sale. Those will likely include anything that’s already on sale or clearance, including any doorbuster or sneak peak offers, as well as items from their Skip Hop and Little Planet collections.
- Some of the extra coupons and/or specials listed in Carter’s Black Friday ad may be either in-store or online only (not at both). Be sure to pay extra attention to where the specific offers are available.
- Any free shipping offer is usually limited to their Standard option for addresses located within the United States.
- All advertised percentages off are based on MSRP prices.
What did Carter offer at last year’s Black Friday sale? What about two or three years ago? We’ve got all of their previous ad scans spanning back through 2014 listed below. Enjoy!
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2021: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Carter’s this upcoming holiday weekend? Find any other deals on kids clothing or toys worth sharing? Then let us know in the comments below.