Black Friday is still a ways away. However, we’ve been tracking the Thanksgiving weekend deals on Canon cameras for several years now and it’s likely you’ll see similar offers to last year’s return again this year (you can scroll down the page to check out last year’s featured promotions to get an idea of what’s likely to come). Then be sure to visit us again here at Blacker Friday in early November for the latest BF ads, news, rumors, and updates (or just signup to our newsletter and we’ll do the work for you). Cheers!
Updated on Sunday, November 19, 2017: Black Friday is just days away and if this year a new Canon camera is on your Thanksgiving weekend shopping list, then you’ll have plenty of deals to choose from this year. And that’s not only from some of Canon’s top resellers like but also directly from Canon’s direct online store.
Here’s a full list of confirmed Black Friday 2017 promotions available on Canon cameras:
– Kohl’s: Kohl’s will be offering Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR (with Wi-Fi connectivity) camera bundle for $449.99 (normally priced $749.99). It includes the the camera body itself, 2 lenses (18-55mm and 75-300mm) and a bag to hold it all in. You’ll also earn an extra $135.00 in Kohl’s Cash which effectively drops the price down to $314.99 (learn more about Kohl’s Cash on our main Kohl’s Black Friday page). Although this is exactly the same deal as last year’s Black Friday deal from Kohl’s, it was also the best one. You’ll be able to pick up this deal starting Monday November 20, 2017, at kohls.com or in stores on Thanksgiving day (Nov. 23rd) when stores open at 5:00PM.
– Target: Similar to the other Black Friday bundle deals we’re seeing this year from Canon, you’ll be able to pick up the Canon Rebel T6 DSLR bundle on sale for $449.99 at either target.com or your nearest Target store. It includes the 15-55mm lens, 75-300mm zoom lens, bag and 16GB SD card. The sale price valid from Nov. 23–25, or while supplies last. Free shipping for all online orders. Stores open at 6:00PM on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 23, 2017).
– Best Buy: Best Buy has several Canon DSLR and digital cameras featured in their Black Friday flyer this year. Here are some of your options:
— Canon EOS Rebel T6 with two lenses and 32GB memory card on sale for $449.99 (that’s $300.00 off).
— Canon EOS 80D DSLR with 18-135mm IS USM lens and 32GB memory card on sale for $1299.99 (save $500.00).
— Canon Powershot SX530 16.0-megapixel HS digital camera on sale for $229.99 (that’s $150.00 off). It includes a free $30.00 Best Buy gift card and 32GB memory card.
— Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II 20.1-megapixel digital camera with 32Gb memory card on sale for $649.99 (that’s $50.00 off).
Shop all of these deals starting on Thursday, Thanksgiving day at bestbuy.com and in stores later that afternoon when doors officially open at 5:00PM (November 23, 2017). Available while supplies last.
– Sam’s Club: Canon is always a best seller at over Thanksgiving weekend at Sam’s Club. This year they have the T6 DSLR 2-lens bundle featured for $449 (that’s a savings of $300) in their Black Friday flyer. Free shipping is also offered if you pick it up at samsclub.com. Shop the deal starting at 12:01AM EST online on Thanksgiving day (Thursday Nov. 23rd) or in-stores at 7:00AM on Black Friday (Nov. 24th).
– BJ’s Wholesale Club: BJ’s Wholesale Club has two different Canon DSRL bundles featured in their Black Friday flyer this year. The first is the Rebel T6 bundle that includes the camera, two lenses, a memory card, and bag for $449.99 (that’s $300 off). The second is the EOS Rebel T6i bundle that includes the camera body, lens, bag, and memory card for $749.99 (that’s $450 off!). The sale price is valid between November 17—27, 2017 (ends on Cyber Monday!), or while supplies last. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be a current BJ’s Wholesale Club member to shop their store or at bjs.com.
– Costco: Costco has two different Canon camera bundles featured in their 2017 Black Friday flyer this year. The first is the Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR bundle that comes with 2 lenses, a memory card, and bag. It’ll be on sale for $449.99 from November 24 — 27, 2017. Your second option is the Canon EOS SL2 DSLR camera bundle. This one comes with three lenses, a bag, and memory card. It’s priced at $779.99 and will only be available at costco.com between November 23 — 27, 2017. Remember, only current Costco club members can shop their store or website.
– Fred Meyer: Fred Meyer’s got the Canon T6 DSLR camera kit on sale for $449.99 (normally priced at $749.99). The ad doesn’t mention what’s in the kit but we suspect it’s the same one as we’re seeing offered from these other stores on Black Friday this year. The sale starts at 5:00AM on Black Friday morning and runs for one day only (November 24, 2017). Available while supplies last.
– AAFES: AAFES will have three different Canon Black Friday deals this year — On Thanksgiving day, Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. You can check the all out in their 2017 Black Friday flyer. Just keep in mind that only active-duty military, reserve, National Guard, select U.S. civilian Department of Defense/State employees, and their respective retirees will be able to shop at AAFES.
– Navy Exchange: You’ll have three Canon camera’s to pick from at Navy Exchange’s Black Friday 2017 sale this year. Check them out below! All three offers are valid from Thursday, Thanksgiving day, through Saturday (Nov. 23—25, 2017) or while supplies last. Shop in stores or online. Stores closed on Thanksgiving day but will be open on Black Friday bright and early at 5:00AM. Just keep in mind that similar to AAFES, only active-duty military, reserve, and National Guard employees will be able to shop at NEX.
If any more ads get leaked from other Canon resellers we will be updating this page with those details as well… Until then, you can check out last year’s deals further down this page to get an idea of what else may come.
What new Canon camera, lens or printer is on your Thanksgiving weekend shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments section (it’s located down the page).
Updated November 24, 2016 – Black Friday is here! And we’re rounded up all of the top camera deals this year from Canon. Enjoy!
– Kohl’s: Kohl’s will be offering Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR (with Wi-Fi connectivity) camera bundle for $449.99 (normally $749.99). It includes the the camera body, 2 lenses (18-55mm and 75-300mm) and a bag. You’ll also earn an extra $135.00 in Kohl’s Cash which makes it a really good deal. Stores open on Thanksgiving Day (November 26th) at 6:00PM. However, many of the online deals go live a few days earlier starting Monday November 21st at kohls.com.
– Walmart: You’ll be able to get the Canon SLR 2 Bundle on sale for $449.00 at Walmart (was $599.00). It includes the camera body, 18-55mm lens, 75-30mm lens, 16GB SD card, camera bag, and credit for up to $69.99 in photo services. The deal is available Thanksgiving day at walmart.com (all day!) and later in the afternoon in stores starting at 6:00PM Thursday (that’s Nov 24, 2016).
– BJ’s Wholesale Club: BJ’s is featuring two different Canon DSLR deals. Offers go live in-stores 7:00AM on Black Friday morning (Nov 25, 2016) through Cyber Monday (Nov 28, 2016). You’ll also be able to pick them up online at bjs.com. Here’s what you have to choose from:
- Canon EOS T6 DSLR 2 Lens Kit on sale for $449.99 (thats $300.00 off). This includes the camera body, a 18-55mm lens, a 75-300mm lens, a case, 32GB SD memory card, and a coupon for a free HD Photobook.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2MP CMOS DSLR Kit on sale for $799.99 (that’s $400.00 off). This bundle includes the camera body, a 18-55mm lens, a 55-250mm lens, a case, and a 32GB SD card.
– Target: You’ll be able to pick up the Canon T6 DSLR bundle for $300.00 off at Target this holiday weekend. That drops the price down from $749.99 to just $449.99. The bundle includes the camera body, 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses, a camera bag, and a 16GB SanDisk SD card. The sale begins early on Wednesday morning (Nov. 23rd) and runs through Thanksgiving day (Nov 24th) at target.com (limited quantities available, may sell out early).
– Best Buy: There are a number of Canon stand-alone camera deals and bundles offered this year at Best Buy (seems to be more than what we’ve seen in the past). We’e pulled them all together so you can check out your options below. The sale begins online Thanksgiving day morning at bestbuy.com (November 24, 2016) and in-stores later that day at 5:00PM when they open.
– hhgregg: You’ll be able to find the 18-megapixel Canon Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera bundle at hhgregg’s Black Friday sale for $449.99 (that’s $300.00 off the list price of $749.99). The bundle includes the body and two lenses. There’s a bag pictured as well but it’s not mentioned in the description so we’re not sure if it’s included or not (probably is if we had to guess. You’ll be able to get this deal at hhgregg.com on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, Nov. 24, 2016) or Black Friday morning at 7:00AM when stores open (limit one per customer, while supplies last).
– AAFES: You’ll be able to get the Rebel T6 DSLR bundle, with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, with two lenses and bag on sale for $449.95 (normally priced at $749.95). Item #7807871. Offer valid starting at 4:00AM on Black Friday (Nov. 25, 2016), while quantities last. Just keep in mind that you must have a current Military ID to be able to shop at AAFES. Check out shopmyexchange.com for more details on how to qualify as a store member.
– Canon.com: Canon will also have direct Black Friday this year starting on Thanksgiving Day. We expect to see many of the same price points and camera bundles returning this year with savings of up to 68% off. See Canon’s US Store at shop.usa.canon.com to have a look at their current deals and refurbished bargains. You can also sign up to their newsletter to be in the loop for their promotions throughout the year. And if you’re not 100% set on getting a Canon, you can also see the deals from Nikon that we are tracking this Black Friday as well! Happy bargain hunting!
With each new day comes a new leak, this time from Canon. If you’re looking for a new DSLR or lens, a camcorder, point-and-shoot camera, printer or ink, then you’ll have some pretty good things to pick from this year at Canon’s Black Friday sale. This year savings are up to 68% off when you shop at their direct store at canon.com, with most deals available through Cyber Monday and some even going beyond that into the first week of December. We’ve included the full ad scan below including the mega long terms and conditions for each of the offers so be sure to check that out.
Here are some of this year’s best offers from Canon. Just keep in mind that certain hot items will likely sell out early.
– EOS 70D EF-S 18-55MMIS STM Camera and lens kit on sale for $999.00 (normally retials for $1349.00).
– EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55MM IS II and EF 75-300MMF/4-5 6 III Lens Kit with a free gadget bag on sale for $399.98 (normally retails for $749.98).
– Select DSLR lenses and flashes for up to 68% off the list price.
– Up to 67% off select inject printers and 50% off select imageCLASS laser printers.
– Free gifts with a $45.00 or more purchase of ink or combo/value packs.
– 30% off select refurbished camcorders (these are already deducted from their original prices).
– Refurbished Canon Powershot SX520 HS on sale for $99.99 (normally $249.99) or a refurbished Powershot Elph 150 IS for just $49.99 (normally $129.99).
Here’s the full ad scan with the associated terms and conditions: