Updated on Thursday September 8, 2022: Complete details about Cost Plus World Market’s Black Friday sale are still on their way — we’re working to securing a copy of their ad and 2022 sale dates — however, because we’ve been tracking their sales for a number of years now, we pretty much know what they usually offer. Here’s what we are expecting this year:
- You can expect World Market’s Black Friday sale to begin online on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, and in-stores on Friday morning. The sale typically lasts through Cyber Monday.
- Stores are expected to be closed all day on Thanksgiving day itself. They will likely reopen at 9:00AM on Friday.
- In terms of the deals, you can expect to see 20% to 40% off select sale items. These usually include many items from their holiday and Christmas decor. You can scroll down the page to view last year’s ad for a look at the specific offers (we’ll likely see similar items return again here in 2022).
- We are not expecting to see World Market’s Black Friday ad leaked early. They are pretty tight lipped about their upcoming sales and will likely officially confirm the sale details on or right before the sale launch date.
As always, the latest Black Friday news will be posted the moment we get it. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for updates or join our newsletter and we’ll keep you informed.
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Cost Plus World Market typically begins their Black Friday sale online on Thanksgiving day itself and in-stores the next morning on Black Friday. Most of the offers are expected to last through the long weekend until Cyber Monday or while supplies last. If the same sales schedule returns here in 2022 then these are the Black Friday sale start and end dates that we will likely see:
- Expected BF sale start date, online: Thursday, November 24, 2022 (that’s on Thanksgiving day).
- Expected BF sale start date, in-stores: Friday, November 25, 2022 (that’s on Black Friday).
- Expected BF sale end date: Monday, November 28, 2022. Everything will be available only “while supplies last” and will be subject to sell out early.
We will be posting Cost Plus World Market’s confirmed Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales schedule for 2022 as soon as we have the dates officially verified.
We’re including a complete list of Cost Plus World Market’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check today’s deals before heading out the door to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 25, 2021: Cost Plus World Market just went live with their Black Friday sale (see below for highlights). Shop the deals at worldmarket.com or when stores open at 9:00AM tomorrow (Friday). Happy bargain hunting!
Need to see World Market’s previous Black Friday ad scans? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on getting at this year’s Black Friday weekend sale at Cost Plus World Market? Maybe a new table or holiday home decor? Let us know in the comments.