We’re already looking forward to World Market’s Black Friday 2023 sale. Although we still have a long ways to go, you can already slowly start planning for the event. Check out last year’s ad and offer details posted below to get a general idea of the type of deals that they like to run. And if you join our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know once their Black Friday 2023 ad is posted.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Thursday November 24, 2022: Cost Plus World Market just went live with their Black Friday sale online (see below for highlights). Shop the deals today at worldmarket.com or when stores open tomorrow at 8:00AM tomorrow (Friday Nov. 25th). Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
Cost Plus World Market always begins their Black Friday sale online on Thanksgiving day itself and in-stores the next morning on Black Friday. All the offers will last through the long weekend until Cyber Monday or while supplies last.
- Confirmed BF sale start date, online: Thursday, November 24, 2022 (that’s on Thanksgiving day).
- Confirmed BF sale start date, in-stores: Friday, November 25, 2022 (that’s on Black Friday).
- Confirmed BF sale end date: Monday, November 28, 2022. Everything will be available only “while supplies last” and will be subject to sell out early.
We’re including a complete list of Cost Plus World Market’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check today’s deals before heading out the door to shop. Good luck!
Need to see World Market’s previous Black Friday ad scans? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2022: Page 1 and 2.
- 2021: Page 1 and 2.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on getting at this year’s Black Friday weekend sale at Cost Plus World Market? Maybe a new table or holiday home decor? Let us know in the comments.