It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Cost Plus World Market’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Thursday November 28, 2019: Cost Plus World Market just released their Black Friday ad for 2019 (see below). You’ll already be able to shop the sale now at worldmarket.com or when stores open tomorrow at 7:00AM. Happy bargain hunting!
Start & End Dates
Here’s a look at the Black Friday start & end dates this year at Cost Plus World Market.
- Start date, online: All day on Thursday, Thanksgiving day (November 28, 2019).
- Start date, in stores: Friday morning at 7:00AM local time (November 29, 2019).
- End date: Some offers will end on Friday while others will last all weekend long. You’ll see the specific expiration dates per product in the ad copy or on their site. Everything is “while supplies last” and subject to sell out early.
If you happen to miss their sale then your second chance to save will arrive a few days afterwards on Cyber Monday.
We’re including a full list of Cost Plus World Market’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Are you interested in seeing some of World Market’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
What do you plan on getting at this year’s Black Friday weekend sale at Cost Plus World Market? Maybe a new table or holiday home decor? Let us know in the comments below.