Updated on November 14, 2020: There’s nothing like Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday sale. Just about everything is on sale and you’ll have plenty of time to shop. And lucky for us, it just went live a few hours ago!
Starting now, shop crateandbarrel.com or your nearest Crate & Barrel store to get up to an extra 30% off already reduced clearance items (we found some clearance items that are now 65% off!). You’ll also be able to get up to 30% off select full-price items across the store. Free shipping on all eligible orders of of $49+ is included within the continental United States.
We’ve included a copy of this year’s Black Friday ad below. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply so be sure to take to a store associate for all the details. The sale is expected to last through the end of day on Cyber Monday but may end early. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Dates
Below you’ll find our predicted Black Friday sale schedule that we are expecting to see this year at Crate & Barrel. Just keep in mind that we are in an exceptional year due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and these may affect this year’s store hours and sale schedule.
- Confirmed start date: Saturday November 14, 2020.
- Expected end date: Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020.
Note: All stores nationwide are closed for the entire day on Thanksgiving itself (Thursday November 26, 2020).
What’s Typically Excluded?
Storewide sales always come with a long list of exclusions — Crate and Barrel is no different. Here are some of the limitations you can expect at their Black Friday sale this year:
- Offer only be valid on select, not all, full-priced merchandise (excluding furniture) for customers shopping within the United States.
- Free shipping for online purchases almost always exclude heavy and bulky items such as furniture and rugs.
- Offer not applicable towards special orders, floor samples and gift card purchases. Nor can it be applied towards any shipping and handling fees.
- Crate and Barrel will often exclude most 3rd party products they carry in their stores. That’s likely anything from brands such as Smeg, Baby Bjorn, Le Creuset, Viking, Vitamix, Weber, Wüsthof, and alike.
Does Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday Sale Require a Coupon?
If shopping in-stores, the discount is typically taken by the clerk at the register on all qualifying items. You will likely not need to provide any additional coupons in order to take advantage of the sale.
If shopping online then you will likely need to use a promo code at checkout during Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday sale. Enter the code exactly how it appears in the first step of the checkout process where it says “Apply a Promotion Code”. That’s right after you add items to your cart as shown in the example below.
Are you interested in seeing some of Crate & Barrel’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below for a full history.
- 2020: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at Crate & Barrel this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.