It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar deals return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Update on November 25, 2019: Their’s nothing like Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday sale. Everything’s on sale and you have all Thanksgiving weekend to shop (through the end of day on Cyber Monday). And lucky for us, it just went live a few hours ago.
Starting now, shop crateandbarrel.com or your nearest Crate & Barrel store to get 20% to 30% off just about any full-priced item of your choice across the store (only furniture and select items are excluded from the discount). You’ll also find a number for sale items discounted even more — including up to 40% off on select sale furniture. We even found some clearance items on their site at up to 65% off.
We’ve included a copy of this year’s Black Friday ad below. There you’ll find the official terms and conditions. Some restrictions and exclusions may apply so be sure to take to a store associate for all the details. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Expected Start & End Dates
Below you’ll find the Black Friday sale schedule that we are expecting at Crate & Barrel this year. Our predictions are based on last year’s sale times.
- Expected start date: Monday November 23, 2020.
- Expected end date: Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020.
Just keep in mind that all stores nationwide will be closed for the day on Thanksgiving itself (Thursday November 26, 2020).
What’s Typically Excluded?
Storewide sales always come with a long list of exclusions — Crate and Barrel is no different. Here are some of the limitations you can expect at their Black Friday sale this year:
- Offer will likely only be valid on full-priced merchandise (excluding furniture) for customers shopping within the United States.
- Free shipping for online purchases almost always exclude heavy and bulky items such as furniture and rugs.
- Offer not applicable towards special orders, floor samples and gift card purchases. Nor can it be applied towards any shipping and handling fees.
- Crate and Barrel will often exclude most 3rd party products they carry in their stores. That’s likely anything from brands such as Smeg, Baby Bjorn, Le Creuset, Viking, Vitamix, Weber, Wüsthof, and alike.
Does Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday Sale Require a Coupon?
If shopping in-stores, the discount is typically taken by the clerk at the register on all qualifying items. You will likely not need to provide any additional coupons in order to take advantage of the sale.
If shopping online then you will likely need to use a promo code at checkout during Crate & Barrel’s Black Friday sale. Enter the code exactly how it appears in the first step of the checkout process where it says “Apply a Promotion Code”. That’s right after you add items to your cart as shown in the example below.
Are you interested in seeing some of Crate & Barrel’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below for a full history.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at Crate & Barrel this Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.