It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Pottery Barn’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: Probably just like you, we received several pre-Black Friday emails from Pottery Barn. But hopefully you waited to shop until today because their main one-day-only Black Friday sale is now live.
Starting now, visit your favorite Pottery Barn store or shop potterybarn.com to get 25% off storewide with up to 50% off select doorbuster deals and holiday items like stockings and christmas tree ornaments. Everything is available while supplies last. See store for official terms and conditions as some exclusions may apply. Happy bargain hunting!
Expected Start & End Times
- Expected Pre-Black Friday sale: November 19-25, 2020.
- Expected Black Friday start date (online): Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 26, 2020. Stores are closed on Thanksgiving day.
- Official start date (in-stores): Black Friday, November 27, 2020. Most stores are likely to open at 6:00AM local time.
- Expected end date: November 27, 2020 but some offers will continue through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020.
Are you interested in seeing some of Pottery Barn’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Pottery Barn this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments section below.