Updated on Friday October 2, 2020: It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Pottery Barn’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar set of doorbuster offers to return along with 25% off storewide on everything else).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. That includes everything you’ll need to know if you’re planning on shopping in stores this year during the coronavirus pandemic: Thanksgiving weekend store hours, store capacity limits, restrictions, closures and more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or simply join our newsletter and we’ll let you know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Here’s a look at the 2020 Black Friday sale start and end dates that we’re expecting from Pottery Barn this year. Just keep in mind that it’s likely the sale will be focused mostly online and possibly be extended due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Expected Pre-Black Friday sale: November 19-25, 2020.
- Expected Black Friday start date (online): Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 26, 2020. Stores have always been closed on Thanksgiving day itself and that’s not expected to change.
- Expected start date (in-stores): Black Friday, November 27, 2020. Historically, most stores have opened at 6:00AM local time. However we may see changes to their hours due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Expected end date: Friday night, November 27, 2020 or while supplies last. You can expect some offers to continue through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020.
We will be updating these hours as soon as we are able to officially confirm them directly from the folks at Pottery Barn.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: Probably just like you, we received several pre-Black Friday emails from Pottery Barn. But hopefully you waited to shop until today because their main one-day-only Black Friday sale is now live.
Starting now, visit your favorite Pottery Barn store or shop potterybarn.com to get 25% off storewide with up to 50% off select doorbuster deals and holiday items like stockings and Christmas tree ornaments. Everything is available while supplies last. See store for official terms and conditions as some exclusions may apply. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of Pottery Barn’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What are you planning on getting at Pottery Barn this Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments section below.