It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Williams-Sonoma’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see a similar offer return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Friday November 29, 2019: Thanksgiving weekend is in full swing. And starting now you can shop Williams-Sonoma’s Black Friday sale!
Shop your favorite Williams-Sonoma store Williams-Sonoma.com to get 20% Off your entire purchase with promo code HOME (some exclusions apply). You’ll also find select bedding, furniture, throws, decor and more on sale for up to 50% off. Offer valid through 11:59pm PT on Sunday December 1, 2019 or while supplies last. See the terms and conditions posted in the ad scan below for complete offer details. Happy bargain hunting!
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Even though we are currently going through the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re still expecting Williams-Sonoma to run their Black Friday sale this year during a similar timeframe as they did last year. Here’s what we are predicting:
- Expected early access to some of the offers: Thursday November 19, 2020 (that is a week before Thanksgiving). They usually offer this online-only.
- Expected general start date: Friday November 27, 2020,
- Expected end date: Sunday November 29, 2020 or while supplies last.
Are you interested in seeing some of Williams-Sonoma’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
- 2014: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
What are you planning on buying this Black Friday at Williams-Sonoma? Let us know in the comments section below.