Updated on Sunday October 24, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Pier 1’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
We’ve found that Pier 1 Imports generally runs their main Black Friday sale from the Black Friday itself through the end of day on Cyber Monday (you’ll likely see some pre-Thanksgiving deals in the days leading up to the long weekend). They’ll usually throw in a few “one-day only” bargains here and there but the general sale and the main offers typically remain unchanged throughout the event. If we assume the same scheduling from last year then these would be the likely start and end dates for 2021:
- Estimated BF sale, start date: Friday November 26, 2021.
- Estimated BF sale, end date: Cyber Monday, November 29, 2021 or while supplies last.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Pier 1’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company. Bookmark this page and check back periodically for the latest updates or signup to our newsletter and we’ll let you know once their ad is released.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Friday November 27, 2020: After a few days of pre-Black Friday deals, Pier 1 Imports’ main event begins today!
Stating now, shop pier1.com to get up to 30% off holiday decor with promo code HOLIDAY30 + 25% off site-wide on nearly everything else with promo code BF25. Free shipping on purchases of $149+ is also included.
See their site for complete offer details and terms as some exclusions will apply. Happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
Pier 1’s Black Friday sale last year was accompanied with two very long pages of terms and conditions. We won’t go though it all but have pulled out some the points we found to be important last year as you’ll likely to bound to similar terms when shopping at Pier 1 this Black Friday:
- Any buy-one get-one free or site-wide offers will likely exclude sale, final-sale and clearance merchandise. Magnolia Home, UNICEF and St. Jude Thanks and Giving items are also expected to be excluded.
- Final sale and clearance items are often excluded from any additional discounts advertised in their ad. Pricing and availability may vary between what’s listed on their website and in stores, and it may vary by location.
- Most free shipping with minimum purchase promotions apply to the sale amount before taxes on the Standard shipping rate. Often that excluded addresses in Alaska and Hawaii.
Are you interested in seeing some of Pier 1 Import’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2016: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
What are you planning on getting at Pier 1 this coming Black Friday weekend? Let us know in the comments below.