It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Walgreens’ Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar types of deals return again). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Similar to Rite Aid, Walgreens typically runs a 3-day Black Friday sale starting on Thanksgiving day. However this year is not your typical year due to the current COVID-19 coronavirus crisis sweeping the country. You can expect Walgreens to extend their 2020 Black Friday sale dates with the deals possibly starting a bit earlier and ending a bit later than normal. We’re also expecting most locations to offer curbside pickup for their online orders so that you can avoid the in-store crowds.
- Expected start date: Thursday, November 26, 2020. All stores are usually open on Thanksgiving day but store hours will vary by location.
- Expected end date: Saturday, November 28, 2020 or while supplies last.
Be sure to also take a moment to check out this week’s printable coupons at walgreens.com. And if you haven’t done so already, you can also get your Walgreen Balance Rewards card where you’ll earn extra bonus points for every $1.00 you spend in stores or on their site. A full list of Walgreens current offers and coupons can be found below. Happy bargain hunting!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Thursday November 14, 2019: Walgreens Black Friday ad has leaked! See all 8 pages posted below. The sale prices are good from Thanksgiving day through Saturday, while supplies last (Nov 28-30, 2019). Shop in stores or at walgreens.com. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Walgreens? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
What are you planning on buying at Walgreens this Thanksgiving weekend? Let us know in the comments below.