Updated on Monday November 20, 2023: Columbia’s Black Friday sale is officially here!
Starting now, shop columbia.com to get up to 50% off an entire page of Black Friday doorbuster deals and 25% off nearly everything else, while supplies last (see some of the featured offers below). You’ll also get free standard shipping on all purchases made within the United States during the event, with no minimum purchase required.
Some exclusions may apply. We’ve posted the official sale terms below. Sale ends Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 9:00PM PST or while supplies last. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
Columbia’s Black Friday sales schedule is typically a little big longer than we see at other stores; the main event kicks off on the Monday Thanksgiving and ends on Tuesday, the day after Cyber Monday.
- Confirmed Early BF deals start date: Thursday November 2, 2023.
- Confirmed main BF sale start date: Monday November 20, 2023 (that’s 3 days before Thanksgiving).
- Confirmed main BF sale end date: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 9:00PM PST (online) or when local Columbia Sportswear branded retail stores close for the evening (that’s the day after Cyber Monday).
We’re including a full list of Columbia’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check all the deals that are now live before heading out to shop their store or site. Good luck!
Are you wondering what Columbia Sportswear featured at last year’s Black Friday sale? What about two years ago? You can view their previous Black Friday ad scans below to find out.
- 2023: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2022: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- 2021: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1.
- 2014: Page 1 and 2.
Find any good deals on Columbia gear this holiday season that you would like to share? Then let us know what you found and where you found it in the comments section below.