Updated on Saturday October 23, 2021: There’s still some time left to go until Marmot’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Marmot’s Black Friday sale ran for a little bit longer last year than from the year prior, likely due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. But what about this year? We suspect that they may want to once again bring back an extended sales schedule. If they do, then these are the start and end dates that you can expect to see:
- Expected BF sale start date: Monday, November 22, 2022 at 7:00AM ET (that’s the Monday before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF sale end date: December 6, 2021 at 6:59AM ET or while in-stock inventory lasts.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Marmot’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
We’re including a complete list of Marmot’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always a good idea to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 24, 2020: Black Friday comes at the perfect time to buy a new winter jacket. And if you’ve been eying one from Marmot then you’re in luck because their deals just went live!
Starting now, shop marmot.com to get 50% off select sale items (mostly from their previous season’s collections) and 30% off all on full-priced apparel site-wide. They are also running some short Flash deals here and there so keep an eye out for that. The sale officially ends on December 7, 2020 at 6:59AM. ET but you can expect some of the best deals to sell out early. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
What’s Typically Excluded?
As with most storewide promos, there will almost certainly be some exclusions from the offer. We took a look at Marmot’s terms and conditions from their Black Friday sale last year and have pulled out some of the main points. Here are the things you should know if we assume a similar sale returns:
- The site-wide offer will exclude the purchase of gift cards and items already on sale or clearance.
- Besides shopping at marmot.com, you will likely be able to shop the same sale at select Marmot branded free-standing stores. Locations include their San Francisco, Aspen, Denver, and Greenwich stores.
- No rain checks offered on sold out or out of stock inventory. Offers good while supplies last.
- Marmot may limit the the quantity of items you are able to purchase at the specified sale price. This is usually done to prevent unauthorized resellers from selling their merchandise.
Are you interested in seeing some of Marmot’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1 and 2.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
What are you planning on getting at Marmot’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments section below.