It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at Chico’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar deals return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Wednesday November 20, 2019: Our team has just been able to confirm Chico’s upcoming Black Friday sale details. Here are the offers that can be picked up at chicos.com:
- November 20-21, 2019: Early Access Sale — Save 40% off your total purchase with offer code 55748.
- November 28, 2019 (Thanksgiving day): Get an extra 60% off select styles and markdowns. There will also be a $20 Flash Sale on the Travel Wrap.
- November 29, 2019 (Black Friday): Expect to see 40% off your total purchase return again (this is still unconfirmed). You’ll also see 50% off full-priced ornaments as part of Chico’s Flash Sale/12 Days of Deals sale.
- November 30, 2019: Pick up 50% off on all Travelers and Zenergy.
- December 1-2, 2019 (Cyber Monday): Get 50% off your total purchase, excluding Chico’s Loves.
In addition, free Standard shipping for all online orders is included, with no minimum purchase required, between November 28 and December 3, 2019. Keep in mind that sale dates and offers can change without notice. See official terms posted at Chico’s site for full details, exclusions and offer restrictions. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
A full list of Chico’s current offers and coupons — all of which are available today — can be found below.
Are you interested in seeing some of the older Black Friday ads from Chico’s? Then follow the links below for a full history.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
What are you planning on buying at Chico’s this Thanksgiving weekend? Will you be shopping online or going out to the outlet stores? Let us know in the comments section below.