Black Friday 2019 – What to Expect
Black Friday here we come! We are in the final countdown to some of the best sales of the year and should have Gap’s sale details soon. Real soon. But what can you expect them to offer us this year? Let’s take a look and see.
Our Gap Black Friday sale predictions for 2019:
While we can’t officially report on any specifics just yet, it’s very likely that their storewide 50% off sale will return (after all, that’s what they offered for the last few years in a row). You can scroll down this page to take a look at last year’s Black Friday highlights to get a better idea of what will probably come.
Of course as soon as we can officially confirm the details we will post an update here on Blacker Friday. Check back soon or just signup to our newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop.
Black Friday Start & End Times
If we follow GAP’s Black Friday timeline from last year and assume the sale this year will run for the same length of time, then you can expect to see the following Black Friday sale dates here in 2019:
- Early access: Sometime between November 20-25, 2019. GAP usually gives early access to their Black Friday sale to all of their GAP Credit Card holders only (you’ll have to use your card at checkout to get the discount).
- General start date: Tuesday November 26, 2019.
- General end date: Saturday November 30, 2019 (although a similar sale will likely return a few days later on Cyber Monday).
These are still estimated sale dates that are subject to change. We’ll post the confirmed times as soon as we have them.
We dove into a copy of the official terms and conditions from GAP’s Black Friday sale last year and have to admit, they are not as bad as we expected. Other stores that run storewide sales have a mile-long list of exclusions which GAP thankfully doesn’t. However there are still some things you should know:
- GAP’s Black Friday sale is usually offered at Gap, GapBody, GapKids, and babyGap stores (and corresponding store websites) in the U.S. only. Gap Factory Outlets are always excluded from the offer.
- No extra discounts offered on gift card purchases and non-merchandise items (i.e. shipping & handling charges, taxes, etc.).
- No extra discounts offered on items labeled as doorbusters.
As we wait for GAP’s Black Friday ad, you can start planning your shopping list at gap.com. If you happen to fund some good deals today, then take a look at their newsletter signup offer where they typically send out a 25% off promo code to all first-time registrants (applies to regularly priced items only – offer expiration unknown). We’re also including a full list of their current offers and coupons below. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Will you be heading out to your nearest GAP store or will you be shopping from home this Black Friday? What’s on your shopping list? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Thursday November 15, 2018: We’ve just been able to confirm GAP’s Black Friday sale details for 2018 — Their storewide 50% off sale is coming back to both at your nearest GAP store and website.
We still have to wait a few days for the sale to officially kick off next week. However starting today, if you’re a GAP cardmember then you’ll already be able to get access to the 50% sale with promo code CARDBF. You’ll also be able to get an extra 10% off on top of that with promo code PLUS10. If you’re not a GAP cardmember but just can’t wait to shop, then you’ll get 40% off your entire purchase with promo code GIFT.
Some exclusions will apply. For each of these offers you can see the official terms and conditions, including the end dates, in the screenshots posted below.
Are you interested in seeing some of GAP’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.