It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at GAP’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar deals return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: Gap’s Black Friday sale details have been revealed and if you’re GAP cardmember then you can access their sale starting now!
Gap’s Black Friday 2019 sale details:
Just like last year, GAP’s storewide 50% off sale has returned. It shouldn’t come to you as a surprise because, after all, that’s what they’ve been offering for the last few years in a row. You can already shop the sale at gap.com or your favorite GAP retail store if you have a GAPcard. Otherwise, you’ll need to wait until Wednesday November 27th to shop.
Black Friday Start & End Times
If we follow GAP’s Black Friday timeline from last year and assume the sale this year will run for the same length of time, then you can expect to see the following Black Friday sale dates here in 2019:
- Early access (now live!): Offered November 22-26, 2019. As we already mentioned, GAP usually gives early access to their Black Friday sale to all of their GAP Credit Card holders only (you’ll have to use your card at checkout to get the discount).
- General start date: Wednesday November 27, 2019.
- Expected end date: Saturday November 30, 2019 (although a similar sale will likely return a few days later on Cyber Monday). This end time is still our estimate is subject to change.
GAP’s Black Friday Ad Copy & Terms
What’s Typically Excluded?
We dove into a copy of the official terms and conditions from GAP’s Black Friday sale last year and have to admit, they are not as bad as we expected. Other stores that run storewide sales have a mile-long list of exclusions which GAP thankfully doesn’t. However there are still some things you should know:
- GAP’s Black Friday sale is usually offered at Gap, GapBody, GapKids, and babyGap stores (and corresponding store websites) in the U.S. only. Gap Factory Outlets are always excluded from the offer.
- No extra discounts offered on gift card purchases and non-merchandise items (i.e. shipping & handling charges, taxes, etc.).
- No extra discounts offered on items labeled as doorbusters.
We’re including a full list of GAP’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Are you interested in seeing some of GAP’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
Will you be heading out to your nearest GAP store or will you be shopping from home this Black Friday? What’s on your shopping list? Let us know in the comments below.