It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at GAP’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting another 50% off store and site-wide sale again).
We’ll be posting a copy of GAP’s Black Friday ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. That includes the in-store shopping rules, restrictions, curbside pickup information and everything else related to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic situation. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic is causing many brands to rethink their Black Friday sales schedule this year, we are still expecting GAP to follow a similar timeline from last year for the online part of their sale (in-stores still TBD). Here’s what we’re predicting for 2020:
- Expected early access: November 20-24, 2020. GAP usually gives early access to their Black Friday sale to all of their GAP Credit Card holders only (you’ll have to use your card at checkout to get the discount).
- Expected general start date: Wednesday November 25, 2020.
- Expected end date: Saturday November 28, 2020 (although a similar sale will likely return a few days later on Cyber Monday).
What’s Typically Excluded?
We dove into a copy of the official terms and conditions from GAP’s Black Friday sale last year and have to admit, they are not as bad as we expected. Other stores that run storewide sales have a mile-long list of exclusions which GAP thankfully doesn’t. However there are still some things you should know:
- GAP’s Black Friday sale is usually offered at Gap, GapBody, GapKids, and babyGap stores (and corresponding store websites) in the U.S. only. Gap Factory Outlets are always excluded from the offer.
- No extra discounts offered on gift card purchases and non-merchandise items (i.e. shipping & handling charges, taxes, etc.).
- No extra discounts offered on items labeled as doorbusters.
We’re including a full list of GAP’s current offers and coupons below. It’s always wise to double check what other promotions are now live before heading out to shop. Good luck!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Saturday November 23, 2019: Gap’s Black Friday sale details have been revealed and if you’re GAP cardmember then you can access their sale starting now!
Just like last year, GAP’s storewide 50% off sale has returned. It shouldn’t come to you as a surprise because, after all, that’s what they’ve been offering for the last few years in a row. You can already shop the sale at gap.com or your favorite GAP retail store if you have a GAPcard. Otherwise, you’ll need to wait until Wednesday November 27th to shop.
We’re including links to the last few years of GAP’s older Black Friday ads below.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1 and 2.
Will you be heading out to your nearest GAP store or will you be shopping from home this Black Friday? What’s on your shopping list? Let us know in the comments below.