Just because Saks Fifth Avenue is high-end, it doesn’t mean they don’t run a killer Black Friday sale. Last year you could have saved up to 70% on thousands of items across the store – From 7 For All Mankind and Hudson jeans to Valentino and Gucci handbags, Salvatore Ferragamo and Versace watches, and more. Their sale typically lasts the entire Thanksgiving weekend both online and in-stores.
We still can’t officially confirm the same will come again here in 2019 but will be posting the details the moment they become available (however you can scroll down the page to see last year’s sale details to get a better idea of what’s likely coming). Check back soon for all the latest updates or join our newsletter and we’ll keep you informed directly in your inbox.
As we wait for more news, you can browse Saks’ current sale items at saksfifthavenue.com. Some pretty good pre-holiday deals on handbags, shoes, apparel, and jewelry can already be found. And if you haven’t done so already, you can sign up to their newsletter to receive a 10% off coupon to use on your next online order (promo code arrives via email within 24 hours of qualified signup – i.e. available for new customers only. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer expiration unknown). Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
What’s on your Saks Fifth Avenue holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments (you’ll find the comments section located at the bottom of this page).
Updated on Friday November 16, 2018: It’s going to be an exciting week, especially if you’ll be shopping Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday deals this year! We’ve just been able to confirm the all the offers coming from them over Thanksgiving weekend. Here’s their sale schedule:
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: Get up $50 to $200 OFF your purchase with code SAVENOW at checkout. Offer valid on November 21, 2018, online only. Here are the tiers you’ll need to reach to get the discount (see official terms posted below for exclusions):
- Get $50 OFF your $300+ purchase.
- Get $125 OFF your $600+ purchase.
- Get $200 OFF your $800+ purchase.
- Denim Deal: Get up to $150 OFF your Women’s Denim purchase. Use coupon code DENIM2018. Valid November 20–25, 2018. Offer available online only (see the official terms posted below). Here are the tiers you’ll need to reach to get the discount:
- Get $25 OFF your Women’s Denim purchase.
- Get $75 OFF your Women’s Denim $300+ purchase.
- Get $150 OFF your Women’s Denim $500+ purchase.
- Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale: Up to 60% OFF a vast selection. Sale valid from November 21-23, 2018.
- Black Friday Special: Earn a $75* Gift Card with your $150 purchase. Use promo code THANKFUL at checkout. Valid November 23-24, 2018, online only (see the official terms posted below).
- Fragrance Special: Spend $100 in Fragrance and receive a free Atomizer. Offer valid November 23-December 2, 2018. See their site for details once the offer is live.
- Free Gift Card: Earn a $50 to $750 Saks 5th Avenue gift card. Use promo code CYBER18. Valid on saks.com purchases from November 24-25, 2018 (see the official terms posted below).
Updated on Tuesday, November 21, 2017: No need to wait until Thanksgiving weekend to shop Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday sale — It just went live!
Check out their site or your nearest store to get up to 40% off designer selections. That includes brands such as 7 For All Mankind, AG, Alexander Wang, AMO, Cotton Citizen, Current/Elliott, FRAME, Hudson, J BRAND, Joe’s, L’AGENCE, Levi’s, MOTHER, PAIGE, R13, rag & bone/JEAN, Sandrine Rose, Stella McCartney, and True Religion.
If you end up shopping online, then you’ll also save up to $25 to $150 off women’s denim. Use promo code DENIM2017 to get $25 off your denim order of $150 or more, $75 off $300 or more, or $150 off $500 or more. Offer ends on Cyber Monday, November 27, 2017 at 11:59PM EST. And as always, free shipping is offered with no minimum purchase required.
See site or store for sale details, terms and conditions. Good luck!
Updated November 23, 2016: Just moments ago, Saks Fifth Avenue officially launched their 2016 Black Friday sale! And we just learned that online shoppers at Saks Fifth Avenue will have have an extra special perk this year, besides avoiding the crazy mall crowds over the weekend!
Besides the 60% off across the store and up to 40% off designer selections for women, men and kids that just went live in-stores and online, you’ll receive an extra discount on top of whatever qualifing items you buy over $300 when using coupon code SVEAFF at check out. We don’t really have any other details other than the code is valid from Nov. 23 – Nov. 25 and some Designer exclusions apply (select beauty & fragrance items). They are also offering an in-store exclusive where you can earn $75.00 gift card with your $150.00+ purchase. We’ve posted the full terms below.
Ah, finally. After weeks of waiting and anticipation, we know have all of the details coming from Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday sale. And like in years past, you can pick up all of these deals for 4 full days – Thursday, Thanksgiving day, through Sunday – either in-store or online (free shipping included with all online orders with coupon code SAVENOW and FREE4YOU).
Saks is known for having what seems to be half the store on sale. They are after all advertising “up to 70% off 1000’s of deals”. While we won’t list out everything, we’ve pulled together a list of some of our favorite things worth seeing.
– Blumarine, Missoni, and Versace silk scarves on sale for $59.99 (normally $280.00 or more).
– Up to 70% off select gold and silver jewelry including diamond solitaries, pendants and earrings.
– Valentino by Mario Valentino mini bags for $199.99 each (normally retails for $675.00).
– Valentino by Mario Valentino satchels on sale for $299.99 (normally retails for $745.00).
– Up to 70% off select Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and Versace watches.
– J Brand jeans on sale for $59.99 (normally $158.00 or more).
– 7 For All Mankind and Hudson jeans on sale for $69.99 (normally $178.00 and up).
Obviously this is just a fraction of what’s on sale. That’s why we encourage you to explore all the available deals running through the long holiday weekend. If you find something great then please share the details with all of us int he comments section. If heading out to your nearest store, keep in mind that most locations will be open extra early. Be sure to check with a store associate beforehand for store hours and opening times in your area.
Here’s a copy of the ad flyer with all of the sale details as well as the important terms, conditions, and exclusions that are good to know: