We’ve still got a long ways to go until Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
Saks Fifth Avenue typically gives you about a week or so to shop their Black Friday sale; be on the lookout for event to kickoff on the Saturday before Thanakgivng and run through the long weekend. Afterwards you can expect Saks Fifth Avenue to replace the deals with a new set of offers for Cyber Monday that will run for the first few days of the following week. Similar start and end dates are also expected at Saks OFF 5th‘s Black Friday sale.
- Expected Black Friday sale start date: Saturday November 20, 2021.
- Expected Black Friday sale end date: Sunday November 28, 2021 or while supplies last.
We’ll confirm Saks Fifth Avenue’s sale times and schedule for 2021 as soon as it’s officially announced.
A full list Saks’ current offers and coupons can be found below. Be sure to check out today’s available deals before heading out to shop. Enjoy!
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 16, 2020: Saks Fifth Avenue’s Black Friday 2020 sale details have just been confirmed! Shop saksfifthavenue.com to pick up the below offers between November 21-29, 2020 (in-store promotions may vary).
- Take an Extra 50% OFF* Coats, Boots, Cashmere, Hats, Gloves, and Scarves. Use code BFSTEALS.
- Pick up jeans starting at $59.99.
- Effy on sale for up to 70% OFF.
- Crossbody Bags an extra 25% OFF. That includes Salvator Faragamo, Valentino Garavani, Moschino, and others.
- Designer Sunglasses: Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF*. Includes select Balmain, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, and more. Use code BFSTEALS.
Are you interested in seeing some of Saks Fifth Avenue’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1 and 2.
- 2018: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2017: Page 1 and 2.
- 2016: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
What’s on your Saks Fifth Avenue holiday shopping list this year? Let us know in the comments below.