We’ve still got a long ways to go until Neiman Marcus’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
You can think about Neiman Marcus’s Black Friday sale as an evolving event, one that gets better the closer we get to Black Friday. Here’s what you can expect to see this year:
- Wednesday November 17, 2021: We are expecting Neiman Marcus to kick off their annual “Designer Sale” with deals at up to 50% off.
- Monday November 22, 2021: We’re expecting the “Designer Sale” to continue, but now you’ll also get $50 off orders of $200 or more.
- Friday November 26, 2021: We’re expecting new deals added to the “Designer Sale” that are now up to 65% off. $50 off orders of $200 or more continue.
- Saturday November 27, 2021: Sale expected to end in the evening or while in-store inventory lasts. Cyber Monday deals expected to begin on Sunday morning.
Note: these dates are still preliminary estimates based off of last year’s sales schedule. Neiman Marcus’s confirmed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale dates/times for 2021 will be posted as soon as they are officially announced by the company.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: It’s back again, — Neiman Marcus just went live with their $50 off 200+ deal. That’s in addition to their “Designer Sale” with deals up to 50% off. They’ve been running the same sale for these last few Black Friday’s in a row, and that’s a good thing!
Starting now, shop NeimanMarcus.com to to take advantage of the sale. Some of the featured brands this year include Akris Punto, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Chloe, and Veronica Beard. There’s a lot to see on their site right now but you can expect many of their most popular items to sell out quickly.
See the ad posted below for official offer terms and conditions. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of Neiman Marcus’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What’s caught your eye at Neiman Marcus? Already have your shopping list put together for their Thanksgiving weekend sale? Let us know what you’re planning on getting in the comments below.