Updated on Monday November 23, 2020: It’s back again, — Neiman Marcus just went live with their $50 off 200+ deal. That’s in addition to their “Designer Sale” with deals up to 50% off. They’ve been running the same sale for these last few Black Friday’s in a row, and that’s a good thing!
Starting now, shop NeimanMarcus.com to to take advantage of the sale. Some of the featured brands this year include Akris Punto, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Chloe, and Veronica Beard. There’s a lot to see on their site right now but you can expect many of their most popular items to sell out quickly.
See the ad posted below for official offer terms and conditions. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2020 Start & End Dates
You can think about Neiman Marcus’s Black Friday sale as an evolving one that gets better the closer we get to Black Friday. Here’s what you can expect to see this year:
- Wednesday November 18, 2020: We are expecting Neiman Marcus to kick off their annual “Designer Sale” with deals at up to 50% off.
- Monday November 23, 2020: We’re expecting the “Designer Sale” to continue, but now you’ll also get $50 off orders of $200 or more.
- Friday November 27, 2020: We’re expecting new deals added to the “Designer Sale” that are now up to 65% off. $50 off orders of $200 or more continue.
- Saturday November 28, 2020: Sale expected to end in the evening or while in-store inventory lasts. Cyber Monday deals expected to begin on Sunday morning.
Because the sale itself is typically already pretty long, we’re not expecting any major scheduling changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, you can expect all Neiman Marcus retail and Last Call stores to be closed within these major malls and outlets. Also, measures will be in place to keep customers safe including mask requirements, reduced in-store capacity limits, changing room closures, etc. We’ll be posting more sale details and confirmed start/end dates as soon as we know more.
Are you interested in seeing some of Neiman Marcus’s older Black Friday ads? Then you’ve come to the right place! Follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2019: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2018: Page 1 and 2.
- 2017: Page 1.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2 and 3.
What’s caught your eye at Neiman Marcus? Already have your shopping list put together for their Thanksgiving weekend sale? Let us know what you’re planning on getting in the comments below.