Updated on Friday October 22, 2021: We still have some time left to go until H&M’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Black Friday 2021 Start & End Dates
For the last 7 years that we’ve been tracking H&M’s Black Friday sales, their start and end dates have remained pretty much consistent; you can expect 24-hour early access to their Black Friday sale on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (that’s for all those that are subscribed to their newsletter) and for it to open up for everyone else the next day on Wednesday morning. Based on last year’s sale dates, here’s what we’re expecting their timeline to look like this year:
- Expected Early BF Access: Tuesday November 23, 2021 for H&M newsletter subscribers. Not one? Then join for free on their site!
- Expected general Black Friday start/end dates: Wednesday afternoon through Friday, November 24-26, 2021. Expect 30% off storewide and site-wide.
- Expected Saturday sale: November 27, 2021. Likely 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping if shopping online.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale start/ends dates: Sunday and Monday, November 27-29, 2021. Also likely to be 30% off storewide and site-wide (it’s usually the exact same sales as on Black Friday).
Please be aware that the dates listed above are still estimates as H&M’s actual sale times/dates may vary. Also keep in mind that any storewide discounts often exclude gift card purchases, special collections, and guest designer collaborations.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 24, 2020: H&M’s Black Friday sale kicks off today for all joined H&M Loyalty Members. Not a member? Then signup for free on their site!
Starting now, shop hm.com/us or your favorite H&M store to get 30% off your entire purchase (it’s exactly what they offered at last year’s BF sale). That means you can expect to see bargains for as low as $3 bucks hundreds of items. See their site for official details and offer terms/conditions. Everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Want to see some of H&M’s previous Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below for the archived ad scans from these last few years.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.