We’re already looking forward to H&M’s Black Friday 2023 sale. Although we still have a long ways to go, you can already slowly start planning for the event. Check out last year’s ad and offer details posted below to get a general idea of the type of deals that they like to run. And if you join our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know once their Black Friday 2023 ad is posted.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on Tuesday November 22, 2022: H&M’s Black Friday sale kicks off today in-stores and online!
Starting now, shop hm.com/us or your favorite H&M store to get up to 70% off select sale merchandise. That means you can expect to see bargains for as low as $3 bucks hundreds of items. Free shipping on orders of $25+ is included as well.
See their site for official details and offer terms/conditions. Everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2022 Start & End Dates
For the last 7 years that we’ve been tracking H&M’s Black Friday sales, their start and end dates have remained pretty much consistent; here’s what we’re expecting their timeline to look like this year:
- Confirmed Black Friday start date: Tuesday November 22, 2022.
- Expected Black Friday end date: Friday November 25, 2022.
- Expected Saturday sale: November 26, 2022. Likely 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping if shopping online.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale start/ends dates: Sunday and Monday, November 26-28, 2022. Also likely to be 30% off storewide and sitewide (it’s usually the exact same sale as on Black Friday).
Want to see some of H&M’s previous Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below for the archived ad scans from these last few years.
- 2022: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2021: Page 1.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.