We’ve still got a long ways to go until H&M’s Black Friday sale arrives again but you can scroll down the page to view last year’s details to get a general idea of the type of offers they typically run (you can expect to see similar deals return).
As always, we’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for 2021 the moment we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Updated on Tuesday November 24, 2020: H&M’s Black Friday sale kickes off today for all joined H&M Loyalty Members. Not a member? Then signup for free on their site!
Starting now, shop hm.com/us or your favorite H&M store to get 30% off your entire purchase (it’s exactly what they offered at last year’s BF sale). That means you can expect to see bargains for as low as $3 bucks hundreds of items. See their site for official details and offer terms/conditions. Everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Based on the last several year’s that we’re been tracking H&M’s Black Friday sales, we’ve put together this sale timeline for you. However, this year is unlike any other due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic sweeping out country. It’s possible that the sale dates may be extended and/or not offered in-stores as some may be closed (here’s a list of all stores and malls/outlets closed this year on Thanksgiving day due to the pandemic).
- Confirmed Early Access to their Black Friday sale: November 24, 2020. Usually H&M offers members an opportunity to shop the sale early. Not a member? Then join for free on their site!
- Expected general Black Friday sale: Wednesday afternoon through Friday, November 25-27, 2020. Expect 30% off storewide and site-wide.
- Expected Saturday sale: November 28, 2020. Likely 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping if shopping online.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale: Sunday and Monday, November 28-30, 2020. Also likely to be 30% off storewide and site-wide (it’s usually the exact same sales as on Black Friday).
Please be aware that the dates listed above are still estimates as H&M’s actual sale times/dates may vary. Also keep in mind that any storewide discounts often exclude gift card purchases, special collections, and guest designer collaborations.
Are you interested in seeing some of H&M’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.