It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see at least 30% off site and storewide).
We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Expected 2020 Start & End Dates
Based on the last several year’s that we’re been tracking H&M’s Black Friday sales, we’ve put together this sale timeline for you. However, this year is unlike any other due to the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic sweeping out country. It’s possible that the sale dates may be extended and/or not offered in-stores as some may be closed (here’s a list of all stores and malls/outlets closed this year due to the pandemic).
- Expected Pre-Black Friday sale: November 20-24, 2020. Usually H&M offers just 20% to 25% off select categories. You should probably skip shopping these deals.
- Expected Black Friday sale: Wednesday afternoon through Friday, November 25-27, 2020. Expect 30% off storewide and site-wide.
- Expected Saturday sale: November 28, 2020. Likely 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping if shopping online.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale: Sunday and Monday, November 28-30, 2020. Also likely to be 30% off storewide and site-wide (it’s usually the exact same sales as on Black Friday).
Please be aware that the dates listed above are still estimates as H&M’s actual sale times/dates may vary. Also keep in mind that any storewide discounts often exclude gift card purchases, special collections, and guest designer collaborations.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Wednesday November 27, 2019: H&M’s Black Friday sale officially kicks off at 4:00PM EST this afternoon but for all joined Loyalty Members, their sale begins right now!
Starting now, shop hm.com/us or your favorite H&M store to get 30% off your entire purchase (it’s exactly what they offered at last year’s BF sale). That means you can expect to see bargains for as low as $3 bucks hundreds of items. We’ve posted a copy of their ad with all the important sale details below. Happy bargain hunting!
Are you interested in seeing some of H&M’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.