Updated on Tuesday November 21, 2023: H&M’s Black Friday sale kicks off today in-stores and online!
Starting now, shop hm.com/us or your favorite H&M store to get up to 60% off select sale merchandise. That means you can expect to see bargains for as low as $3 bucks hundreds of items. Free shipping on orders of $25+ is included as well. See their site for official details and offer terms/conditions. Everything is available while supplies last. Happy bargain hunting!
Black Friday 2023 Start & End Dates
For the last 8 years that we’ve been tracking H&M’s Black Friday sales, their start and end dates have remained pretty much consistent this entire time; you can expect the event to begin a couple of days before Thanksgiving and end on Black Friday itself. However, the deals don’t end there as new specials have always arrived immediately after, running into Cyber Monday. If a similar sales schedule returns this year then this is what we’re expecting their timeline to look like:
- Confirmed BF start date: Tuesday November 21, 2023 (that’s two days before Thanksgiving).
- Expected BF end date: End of day on Friday November 24, 2023 or until in-stock inventory is sold out (that’s on Black Friday itself).
- Expected Saturday sale: November 25, 2023. Likely 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping if shopping online.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale start/ends dates: Sunday and Monday, November 26-27, 2023. Also likely to be 30% off storewide and site-wide (it’s usually the exact same offer as on Black Friday).
Want to see some of H&M’s previous Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below for the archived ad scans from these last few years.
- 2023: Page 1.
- 2022: Page 1, 2 and 3.
- 2021: Page 1.
- 2020: Page 1.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at H&M this Thanksgiving weekend? Will you be shopping in-stores or online? Let us know in the comments.