It’s still too early for us to know what’s coming at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year but you can scroll down the page to see the details from last year to get an idea of what’s likely to come (we’re expecting to see similar deals return). We’ll be posting a copy of their ad and all the important details for 2020 once we know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates or join our newsletter to be the first to know the moment news is announced.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Last updated on Wednesday November 27, 2019: H&M’s Black Friday sale officially kicks off at 4:00PM EST this afternoon but for all joined Loyalty Members, their sale begins right now!
Starting now, shop hm.com/us or your favorite H&M store to get 30% off your entire purchase (it’s exactly what they offered at last year’s BF sale). That means you can expect to see bargains for as low as $3 bucks hundreds of items. We’ve posted a copy of their ad with all the important sale details below. Happy bargain hunting!
H&M’s Black Friday Ad Scan
Black Friday Start & End Times
We took a look at the different offers H&M had in the days before and after Thanksgiving and put together this sale timeline for you. Here is what we’re expecting them to offer this year for Black Friday:
- Pre-Black Friday sale: November 22-26, 2019. Usually offering just 20% to 25% off select categories. You should probably skip shopping these deals.
- Expected Black Friday sale: Wednesday afternoon through Friday, November 27-29, 2019. Expect 30% off storewide and sitewide.
- Expected Saturday sale: November 30, 2019. Likely 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping if shopping online.
- Expected Cyber Monday sale: Sunday and Monday, December 1-2, 2019. Also 30% off storewide and site-wide.
Please be aware that the dates listed above are still estimates as H&M’s actual sale times/dates may vary. Also keep in mind that any storewide discounts often exclude gift card purchases, special collections, and guest designer collaborations.
Are you interested in seeing some of H&M’s older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to take a walk down memory lane.
- 2019: Page 1.
- 2018: Page 1.
- 2017: Page 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- 2016: Page 1 and 2.
- 2015: Page 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- 2014: Page 1.
What do you plan on getting at H&M’s Black Friday sale this year? Let us know in the comments below.