We still have some time left to go until Dillard’s Black Friday deals are announced. We’re expecting to have the official sale details early on Thanksgiving day. However you can scroll down the page to view last year’s Black Friday ad scan to get a general idea of what’s likely to come. Check back for updates or join our newsletter to stay informed.
Last updated on Thursday November 22, 2018: It’s Thanksgiving and while all Dillard’s stores are closed today, their sale just went live online. Here’s what’s being offered this year:
- Take an additional 50% off permanently reduced merchandise in the following categories: Men’s Apparel, Handbags, Women’s Accessories, Lingerie, and Home Goods.
- Save 30% off select regularly priced designer sunglasses.
- Pick up select ladies designer handbags on sale starting at $149.
If shopping in-stores this year then you’ll find doors open at 8:00AM tomorrow morning. Here’s a look at the in-store-only savings you can take advantage of all day on Black Friday:
- Get 20% off your Beauty or Fragrance purchase of $100 or more.
- Save 40% off on regularly priced boys and men’s gifts as well as men’s and women’s cold weather accessories.
- Get 40% off the entire stock of Trim-A-Home Christmas decor.
- Save up to 30% off on men’s dress shirts and ties.
- Save 40% off on the entire stock of men’s sportswear from Murano and Perry Ellis.
Stores close at 9:00PM on Friday but you can expect some of these doorbuster deals to sell out before then. Some exclusions apply so see a store associate to learn more about this year’s offer terms and conditions. Happy bargain hunting!