Regardless if it’s time to upgrade your old headphones or if you’re looking to save on a Christmas gift, Thanksgiving weekend is when we typically see some of the best deals of the year on Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and earphones. While it’s still too early to know what’s coming, here’s a look at some of last year’s Black Friday deals to give you a general idea of the price points we may again see this year:
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphone: QVC, Target and Kohl’s had these sale priced for $279.99 (they retail for $349.99). Kohl’s also came with $75 worth of Kohl’s Cash which was a store voucher that you could use on a future Kohl’s purchase.
- Powerbeats Earphones: We saw these sale priced for $89.99 at Target and $99.99 at Best Buy.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones: The lowest sale price we saw was $179.99 at Target.
- Beats Pill Portable Speaker: It was on sale at Meijer for $129.95 and came with a $30 coupon that you could use on a future shopping trip.
- Apple Store purchases: Select Beats products purchased at an Apple Store or at apple.com came with a free $50 Apple Store Gift Card.
We’ll be updating this page from now through Black Friday, November 29th, so be sure to check back with us periodically for the latest sale updates and ad leaks on Beats by Dr. Dre audio products. If you’re joined to our newsletter list then you’ll able be notified as important news is announced.
What’s new at Beats by Dr. Dre?
Here’s a look at some of the new products recently released by Beats that you can watch out for during your Black Friday bargain hunting this year:
Powerbeats Pro: These are new wireless, high-performance earphones that are made specifically to withstand your active lifestyle. Take them to the gym or on a run. They feature up to 9 hours of listening time, are water resistant and can be adjusted for a perfect snug fit on your ear. They have Apple’s new Apple H1 Chip which improves wireless connectivity and range. Available in 4 different colors, they normally retail for $249.95.
Beats Club Collection: The Beats Solo 3 now comes in four new bold colors. Chose from Club Navy, Club White, Club Red and Club Yellow combinations. Inside they are the same as original Solo 3’s and feature up to 40 hours of battery life, quick charging time and award winning sound. All come with a carrying case and universal USB charging cable. They normally retail for $199.95.
Beats X wireless Earphones: Built on Apple’s W1 chip technology, Beats X may be tiny but bring a larger than life sound. And forget about long charging times; the Beats X have 5 minute Fast Fuel charging to get you back going in no time. You’ll also be able to take calls with the Siri-compatible RemoteTalk feature with the ability to switch back and forth from calls to music. They are available in either Black or Satin Silver and retail for $99.95.
Which new Beats by Dr. Dre earphones or headphones are on your holiday shopping list this year? Come across any Black Friday deals worth sharing? Then let us know in the comments section below.